Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:42 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14543
Location: Houston, Texas.
Me and a few American friends are in London Oct 30th. We are in town for Texans vs Jaguars at Wembley, we have tickets. .... We need tickets for Arsenal vs. Wolves and Chelsea vs. Ajax Amsterdam..... What is the best options to get tickets? don't say stubhub!

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 30007
Might be the odd hawker outside Ashburton, prices set to the prettiest pennies. Eve of Brexit, the creme de la cutthroats likely to be out in good figure. A well greased palm could organise the slipping of a ticket or two from the hands of a kodaking Billy. Cheaper option, though comes with the risk of a steward eviction and Metropolitan interrogation. If the latter’s preferred, go to the Tollington for 1100 and ask for Cobbler.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14543
Location: Houston, Texas.
Coach wrote:
Might be the odd hawker outside Ashburton, prices set to the prettiest pennies. Eve of Brexit, the creme de la cutthroats likely to be out in good figure. A well greased palm could organise the slipping of a ticket or two from the hands of a kodaking Billy. Cheaper option, though comes with the risk of a steward eviction and Metropolitan interrogation. If the latter’s preferred, go to the Tollington for 1100 and ask for Cobbler.


Dude, can you speak English?????????????????????

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:47 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4908
Best way is to be a member, alternatively you could try Chelsea_spares and arsenal_tickets on twitter.

Getting to a Champions League/Category AA game will be hard mind you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14543
Location: Houston, Texas.
kalani JR wrote:
Best way is to be a member, alternatively you could try Chelsea_spares and arsenal_tickets on twitter.

Getting to a Champions League/Category AA game will be hard mind you.



Champions league tickets are usually not that difficult. I have watched Barcelona four times in the champions league with tickets bought on their website the day before the matches.

So, fans don't sell tickets at the stadium in London? Or there are no scalpers on land? I may just buy them on Stubhub then.

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30088
Undertaker wrote:
Coach wrote:
Might be the odd hawker outside Ashburton, prices set to the prettiest pennies. Eve of Brexit, the creme de la cutthroats likely to be out in good figure. A well greased palm could organise the slipping of a ticket or two from the hands of a kodaking Billy. Cheaper option, though comes with the risk of a steward eviction and Metropolitan interrogation. If the latter’s preferred, go to the Tollington for 1100 and ask for Cobbler.


Dude, can you speak English?????????????????????



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

There's only one coach!!!
only one coach
only one coach
one coach...

and he don't come easy!!!

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:19 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4908
Undertaker wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Best way is to be a member, alternatively you could try Chelsea_spares and arsenal_tickets on twitter.

Getting to a Champions League/Category AA game will be hard mind you.



Champions league tickets are usually not that difficult. I have watched Barcelona four times in the champions league with tickets bought on their website the day before the matches.

So, fans don't sell tickets at the stadium in London? Or there are no scalpers on land? I may just buy them on Stubhub then.


That's what Coach suggested and Barcelona has a bunch of different stuff going on.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14543
Location: Houston, Texas.
kalani JR wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Best way is to be a member, alternatively you could try Chelsea_spares and arsenal_tickets on twitter.

Getting to a Champions League/Category AA game will be hard mind you.



Champions league tickets are usually not that difficult. I have watched Barcelona four times in the champions league with tickets bought on their website the day before the matches.

So, fans don't sell tickets at the stadium in London? Or there are no scalpers on land? I may just buy them on Stubhub then.


That's what Coach suggested and Barcelona has a bunch of different stuff going on.


Can you please translate what Coach said in plain English??????

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:35 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:06 am
Posts: 4908
Undertaker wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Best way is to be a member, alternatively you could try Chelsea_spares and arsenal_tickets on twitter.

Getting to a Champions League/Category AA game will be hard mind you.



Champions league tickets are usually not that difficult. I have watched Barcelona four times in the champions league with tickets bought on their website the day before the matches.

So, fans don't sell tickets at the stadium in London? Or there are no scalpers on land? I may just buy them on Stubhub then.


That's what Coach suggested and Barcelona has a bunch of different stuff going on.


Can you please translate what Coach said in plain English??????


His speech is no way as hard as people like to pretend but ...

There might be a scalper outside the stadium but they will charge high. There will be some other guys who will give you unbelievable good prices but you will find yourself evicted and in police custody because their tickets will be fake, if that doesn't dissuade you go to the pub The Tollington and ask for Cobbler (I don't know who that is).

Please correct where I might be wrong Coach.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14543
Location: Houston, Texas.
So Cobbler is a white guy or an African? Can he took us up with Arsenal and Chelsea tickets too?

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:38 am 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 7544
Undertaker wrote:
Me and a few American friends are in London Oct 30th. We are in town for Texans vs Jaguars at Wembley, we have tickets. .... We need tickets for Arsenal vs. Wolves and Chelsea vs. Ajax Amsterdam..... What is the best options to get tickets? don't say stubhub!


https://www.seatsnet.com/index.php?disp ... sh=1-14222

Starting at about GBP 90


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 82843
Location: Earth
undie, I have some connects, how much do you want to spend, I can send some folks to hook you up with 3 tickets each,... however they will charge you the going rate plus a small profit fee of 72 pounds per ticket

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:51 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 38217
Location: Eagles' Nest
Undertaker wrote:
Coach wrote:
Might be the odd hawker outside Ashburton, prices set to the prettiest pennies. Eve of Brexit, the creme de la cutthroats likely to be out in good figure. A well greased palm could organise the slipping of a ticket or two from the hands of a kodaking Billy. Cheaper option, though comes with the risk of a steward eviction and Metropolitan interrogation. If the latter’s preferred, go to the Tollington for 1100 and ask for Cobbler.


Dude, can you speak English?????????????????????

I mean mehn... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 3:39 am
Posts: 14543
Location: Houston, Texas.
Who wan buy El Clasico tickets? I have 4 to sell for cheap..... Vimo me the money and the tickets are yours. I get hotel room too for Barcelona for you. :(

_________________
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: azuka, kosinkwa and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group