Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=295655
Page 1 of 20

Author:  paj [ Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:25 pm ]
Post subject:  CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD


Lamps is the New Man 8-)

Author:  green4life [ Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Shift to World Football. PaJ your head e done commot for house.

Author:  ohenhen1 [ Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

green4life wrote:
Shift to World Football. PaJ your head e done commot for house.


Will move it.

Author:  paj [ Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

ohenhen1 wrote:
green4life wrote:
Shift to World Football. PaJ your head e done commot for house.


Will move it.

Amadioha skatta ya crusty fingers if U touch am! :evil: Go ahead...if U wan to wipe yasef toilet paper with NO fingers :twisted:

Author:  green4life [ Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

ohenhen1 wrote:
green4life wrote:
Shift to World Football. PaJ your head e done commot for house.


Will move it.


My guy Ohenhen, dem done promote you to muderator? You no invite us for owambe thanksgiving? :thumbs:

Author:  paj [ Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

green4life wrote:
Shift to World Football. PaJ your head e done commot for house.

This na urgent matter na 8-) .my pager was blowing up so much E begin hiss when I no pick am...so I had to 8-)

Author:  paj [ Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

green4life wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
green4life wrote:
Shift to World Football. PaJ your head e done commot for house.


Will move it.


My guy Ohenhen, dem done promote you to muderator? You no invite us for owambe thanksgiving? :thumbs:

He's the turkey...dat na high risk invite 8-)

Author:  ohenhen1 [ Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Frank Lampard is better of staying at Derby. He will be out of job in 2 years based on recent trends.

Author:  balo [ Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

ohenhen1 wrote:
Frank Lampard is better of staying at Derby. He will be out of job in 2 years based on recent trends.



If he completes 2 years at Chelsea, that's success. :taunt:

Author:  balo [ Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

paj wrote:

Lamps is the New Man 8-)



Not officially official yet.

Author:  Ekorian [ Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

paj wrote:
green4life wrote:
Shift to World Football. PaJ your head e done commot for house.

This na urgent matter na 8-) .my pager was blowing up so much E begin hiss when I no pick am...so I had to 8-)

Pager in 2019. Weren't you rolling on the floor in church just last Sunday that you no longer sell weed and God has blessed you with I Phone 3 ?

Author:  kajifu [ Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

balo wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Frank Lampard is better of staying at Derby. He will be out of job in 2 years based on recent trends.



If he completes 2 years at Chelsea, that's success. :taunt:

KPOM,he better sign 5 year deal so when he is out he get paid well

Author:  paj [ Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

oh...please move it to main forum

Author:  balo [ Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Lamps is happening now.

Author:  Senator WIRES [ Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

The supporters/fans are divided on Lampard's appointment. "This club is bigger than Lampard, no pun intended" :oops: :lol:

Author:  kalani JR [ Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

When I see Lampard [who cannot coach in the Champions League with a UEFA B] getting hired by Derby, with no prior coaching experience, fail to get promotion, then gets the Chelsea job meanwhile Sol Campbell [UEFA Pro]can't get hired by League One side, it makes me laugh.

Author:  balo [ Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

He's getting the fans buzzing again. The club obviously felt the need to reconnect with the fans.


Author:  green4life [ Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

kalani JR wrote:
When I see Lampard [who cannot coach in the Champions League with a UEFA B] getting hired by Derby, with no prior coaching experience, fail to get promotion, then gets the Chelsea job meanwhile Sol Campbell [UEFA Pro]can't get hired by League One side, it makes me laugh.


Too bad Arsenal FC don’t look out for their own. No need to infer a race card at play.

Author:  kalani JR [ Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

green4life wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
When I see Lampard [who cannot coach in the Champions League with a UEFA B] getting hired by Derby, with no prior coaching experience, fail to get promotion, then gets the Chelsea job meanwhile Sol Campbell [UEFA Pro]can't get hired by League One side, it makes me laugh.


Too bad Arsenal FC don’t look out for their own. No need to infer a race card at play.


Was more a criticism on the English football landscape but yeah they should consider hiring people like him, Vieira, Henry etc.

Author:  danfo driver [ Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Cant wait to expressly hate this club fully, now that they have hired chewing gum face :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  danfo driver [ Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

kalani JR wrote:
green4life wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
When I see Lampard [who cannot coach in the Champions League with a UEFA B] getting hired by Derby, with no prior coaching experience, fail to get promotion, then gets the Chelsea job meanwhile Sol Campbell [UEFA Pro]can't get hired by League One side, it makes me laugh.


Too bad Arsenal FC don’t look out for their own. No need to infer a race card at play.


Was more a criticism on the English football landscape but yeah they should consider hiring people like him, Vieira, Henry etc.


yup! and his derby played football like he did. ZERO FLAIR with a lot of jambody.

when we were younger we used to call him cabin bisquit--- zero taste, because dude had no flavor. :lol: :lol: just run around and then shoooooooot! :lol:

Author:  balo [ Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD


Author:  green4life [ Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
green4life wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
When I see Lampard [who cannot coach in the Champions League with a UEFA B] getting hired by Derby, with no prior coaching experience, fail to get promotion, then gets the Chelsea job meanwhile Sol Campbell [UEFA Pro]can't get hired by League One side, it makes me laugh.


Too bad Arsenal FC don’t look out for their own. No need to infer a race card at play.


Was more a criticism on the English football landscape but yeah they should consider hiring people like him, Vieira, Henry etc.


yup! and his derby played football like he did. ZERO FLAIR with a lot of jambody.

when we were younger we used to call him cabin bisquit--- zero taste, because dude had no flavor. :lol: :lol: just run around and then shoooooooot! :lol:


The running around and shooting won a lot of trophies including a Champions league though :clap:

Page 1 of 20 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/