KEN 0 : 3 SEN / TAZ 0 : 3 ALG

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
KEN 0 : 3 SEN / TAZ 0 : 3 ALG

Post by Senator WIRES »

:boo:

Lost a penalty. Kenyans are still running all over the field :P
Last edited by Senator WIRES on Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:38 pm, edited 8 times in total.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SADDO MANE

Post by Senator WIRES »

What a waste pipe? :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: KEN 0 : 0 SEN / TAZ 0 : 1 ALG

Post by Senator WIRES »

SLIMANI for ALG.. AMUNIKE first flight to depart :oops:
!

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: KEN 0 : 0 SEN / TAZ 0 : 2 ALG

Post by mcal »

...the stress on Amunike's face too much, and I no blame am. His boy just they do elementary mistakes.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: KEN 0 : 1 SEN / TAZ 0 : 3 ALG

Post by Senator WIRES »

KEN got caught on counter-attack
!

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: KEN 0 : 0 SEN / TAZ 0 : 2 ALG

Post by oloye »

mcal wrote:...the stress on Amunike's face too much, and I no blame am. His boy just they do elementary mistakes.
He has oveeachieved getting them to Egypt, now if he wants to kill himself he can continue stressing himself that he is losing to Algeria.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Abeg can we cap this Kenyan keeper?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Look at the wowo defender, got mugged by Mane

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: KEN 0 : 2 SEN / TAZ 0 : 3 ALG

Post by Senator WIRES »

MANE just opened his account for AFCON, courtesy of ogolo :lol: :lol:
!

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

OTIENO out for early morning GITERI :lol: :lol: Red card
!

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: KEN 0 : 3 SEN / TAZ 0 : 3 ALG

Post by Senator WIRES »

Our man ..Krepin is in for the SEN
!

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Senator WIRES wrote:OTIENO out for early morning GITERI :lol: :lol: Red card
That grass cutter tackle has no place in football even back in the 70s :lol:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Minnows are being put in their place by teams who know how to take care of business

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Senegal looks better in the second half, but their striker, Niang, na worse version of Ighalo.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

some of the linesmen at this tournament are worwor! how was that an offside?
!

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

FIN.
!

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Ogolo must not see this :twisted:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Tobi17 wrote:Ogolo must not see this :twisted:
Ogolo is not really a football fan. I can tell you that for free.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I just saw the Kenya highlights, certain stereotypes about goalkeepers are true.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

This how proper teams dispose of these teams unlike the useless Eagles.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Benedict Iroha wrote:This how proper teams dispose of these teams unlike the useless Eagles.
Senegal is not a "proper team"

They have played garbage football all tournament. They just have individual players that make the difference.

Nothing they did today was anything special. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

They just kicked and rushed all game long and hoped for the best. I actually think Nigeria looks better.