Ghana only needs a draw

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Ghana only needs a draw

Post by Rawlings »

I did the calculations and concluded that Ghana only needs a draw to go through to the next round, irrespective of what happens in the other matches.

I am trying to figure out what the Ghana team needs to do to guarantee a "date" with Naija
  • Ghana draw; Cameroon win -Date with Naija guaranteed
    Ghana win; Cameroon win -Date with Naija guaranteed
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ghana only needs a draw

Post by Senator WIRES »

Rawlings wrote:I did the calculations and concluded that Ghana only needs a draw to go through to the next round, irrespective of what happens in the other matches.

I am trying to figure out what the Ghana team needs to do to guarantee a "date" with Naija
The only guaranteed that Ghana will get is a serious beat down. :lol: :lol: Nana A. Addo's jet is on standby.

BabyJet Airline is on standby by as well :laugh: :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

What if Ghana loses?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Rawlings wrote:I did the calculations and concluded that Ghana only needs a draw to go through to the next round, irrespective of what happens in the other matches.

How about Ghana Lose and Cameroon win, date with Naija guaran ... oh wait.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Synopsis wrote:What if Ghana loses?
It can't happen
Our guards are up because of what the Malagasy did to the Nigerianese
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Senator WIRES wrote:

The only guaranteed that Ghana will get is a serious beat down. :lol: :lol: Nana A. Addo's jet is on standby.

May your nose turn to the North
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Looks like Rawlings is shaking. He's doing more permutations that Pokey during his break from his Uber.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Rawlings wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:

Ghana win; Cameroon win -Date with Naija guarantee

May your nose turn to the North
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: North, why north? Why not South, East or West? Why his nose by the way?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
jus2nang
Egg
Egg

Post by jus2nang »

You're trolling right? Because you must know that isn't true.

My bad, you're right.
Last edited by jus2nang on Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some people are simply useless in their current role, like the guy in my avatar...
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

Is this the match thread?
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Naija Bad Belle Population on Alert

we will disappoint you
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Any good link to this game?
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

bushboy wrote:Any good link to this game?
http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/806477_g ... sau_ghana/