The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by Robbynice »

toyin133 wrote:Southampton only have themselves to blame
They definitely let us off the hook...FNF!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Siddonlook11 wrote:I Agree with Sleaky and chief ... The players have connived to fire Emery .. there is no other explanation for this madness
How?
Who fields those players? Looks like the players control Emery, they select the team. See XHaka refusing to play and the liverless Emery can’t do $#%
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

bouncino wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:I Agree with Sleaky and chief ... The players have connived to fire Emery .. there is no other explanation for this madness
How?
Who fields those players? Looks like the players control Emery, they select the team. See XHaka refusing to play and the liverless Emery can’t do $#%

Players made him play with 5 defenders against the mighty southampton.

Trickle down blame games prevalent inside the cardbox house that Stan Kroenke built.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

SylverEagles wrote:This is now negligence and incompetence from those claiming to be running this club. Pissed away the international break to have done something about this coach that is destroying this club. They are all now complicit!!
The question is who is running the club?

According to Amy Lawrence, Sir Chips Keswick is resigning because he doesnt want to carry the can for the current mess at arsenal(the role previously held by wenger).

Apparently he once suggested that David O'Leary joined the board and the said move was rebuffed by Arsenal's higher-ups
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

bk-one wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:This is now negligence and incompetence from those claiming to be running this club. Pissed away the international break to have done something about this coach that is destroying this club. They are all now complicit!!

According to Amy Lawrence, Sir Chips Keswick is resigning because he doesnt want to carry the can for the current mess at arsenal(the role previously held by wenger).

Apparently he once suggested that David O'Leary joined the board and the said move was rebuffed by Arsenal's higher-ups
Raul Sanllehi is said to have been against O'Leary joining the board. This is a takeover & they've gotten really territorial.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Given that Edu played under Unai @Valencia, one has to ask if he has the cojones to call for his sacking - just asking!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

:thumbs:
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

tolahs wrote:
bk-one wrote:

Raul Sanllehi is said to have been against O'Leary joining the board. This is a takeover & they've gotten really territorial.
He was doing his boss' bidding there. O'Leary was going to stand up for the interests of arsenal football club not the owner who is interested in making as much money from the club as possible.

When it comes to Sir Chips. I think he is getting what he deserves because he is one of those who brought Kroenke to Arsenal.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You guys ready to do the needful or nah? :mrgreen:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

bouncino wrote:
How?

Hmm my bro , how can you explain some things these players do ? It just does not make sense.

Watch Sokratis all game looked like he was saying #u to Emery all game , I would not be surprised if some players ( especially those that support Xhaka ) are tanking games.

First Sokratis collects needless yellow, then proceeds to gift soton ball 5 yards in ..soton olodos manage to not score .

Now at the end we are a goal down sokratis cannot decide what he should do with the throw in ( btw time is running down .. finally decides to take a foul throw and gifts possession back to Soton meanwhile we are a goal down ??

Please tell me how Emery did all that ? ( to be clear I am one of the Emery must go - infact I am one of the Emery was a wrong hire ) but we made the choice andI stuck with the club.

But some players should never be allowed to play again unless we have major injury issues and one of those players is sokratis .. :curse: :curse: :curse:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote:You guys ready to do the needful or nah? :mrgreen:

But we don send you the Ashawo wey dey count money abi ? :rotf: :rotf:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:You guys ready to do the needful or nah? :mrgreen:

But we don send you the Ashawo wey dey count money abi ? :rotf: :rotf:
that na just appetizer .. i use am wash mouth! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

My beloved Arsenal is beholden to the Kroenkes.

Let this be a lesson to other clubs. If uni see the name Kroenke abi na Kronka for takeover list, run a million miles from them.

The worst football club owners ever! :mad:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:My beloved Arsenal is beholden to Danfo Driver.

Let this be a lesson to other clubs. If uni see the name Danfo abi na Driver, run a million miles and beg them.

The strongest person ever! :mad:
:D
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote:My beloved Arsenal is beholden to the Kroenkes.

Let this be a lesson to other clubs. If uni see the name Kroenke abi na Kronka for takeover list, run a million miles from them.

The worst football club owners ever! :mad:
Assanal spammer ...u people.have only lost 3 games...I see nothing wrong with una....
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Well, if these rumours are correct, it looks like Emery will be out this week. I hope Raul Sanllehi goes with him.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Lots of talk about Arteta as well. Not for me. We need more. We need experience in that dressing room, a figure of authority. Someone who will not be pushed around. Emery has been undermined by Raul and his team interfering in football affairs.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Waffiman wrote:Well, if these rumours are correct, it looks like Emery will be out this week. I hope Raul Sanllehi goes with him.
I detest the Spanish crew. raul should be sangalo to where it does not shine.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

ojafranpa wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Well, if these rumours are correct, it looks like Emery will be out this week. I hope Raul Sanllehi goes with him.
good ebening to all of them.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
I am sorry to say this but I don't see anything happening at arsenal regarding the future of Unai Emery at Arsenal. As far as the owner(and his minions) is concerned, the money is still coming in. Getting rid of the manager is a money loser as they have to pay him that 6 million severance fee. As per his(Kroenke) logic there is potential to make more from qualifying for the champions league but that is not guaranteed even if they change the manager. So why risk losing money in your pocket for money which is not yet guaranteed.

Those expecting those Raul or Emery to be sacked should expect a long ebening coz that aint gonna happen anytime soon. All you are going to get is a statement from the higher ups about their lofty ambitions for arsenal and how important it is for fans not to overreact (then find new way of calling fans idiots).
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

bk-one wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
I am sorry to say this but I don't see anything happening at arsenal regarding the future of Unai Emery at Arsenal. As far as the owner(and his minions) is concerned, the money is still coming in. Getting rid of the manager is a money loser as they have to pay him that 6 million severance fee. As per his(Kroenke) logic there is potential to make more from qualifying for the champions league but that is not guaranteed even if they change the manager. So why risk losing money in your pocket for money which is not yet guaranteed.

Those expecting those Raul or Emery to be sacked should expect a long ebening coz that aint gonna happen anytime soon. All you are going to get is a statement from the higher ups about their lofty ambitions for arsenal and how important it is for fans not to overreact (then find new way of calling fans idiots).
They will be worried about relegation the way the team is going now.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

If they are going to hire Arteta. They better hire an experienced back room staff that will help address the defensive problems. Also need to make drastic changes

Out
Xhaka
Belerin
chambers
Don’t bring back Ceballos not at the current price:

Buy
Defenders and midfielders. Maybe two right backs and one center half. Also need a ball winning central midfielders like Ndidi. Don’t sell Saliba, no more going out on loan. I agree Raul need to be fired:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote:If they are going to hire Arteta. They better hire an experienced back room staff that will help address the defensive problems. Also need to make drastic changes

Out
Xhaka
Belerin
chambers
Don’t bring back Ceballos not at the current price:

Buy
Defenders and midfielders. Maybe two right backs and one center half. Also need a ball winning central midfielders like Ndidi. Don’t sell Saliba, no more going out on loan. I agree Raul need to be fired:
Eziokwu!

But but but... remember when he outplayed Burnley and he was named the nexr Santi!??

But but but... remember when Sleaky said "hola! Dani!"

But but but... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: