The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by anikulapo »

Hmmm Odiegwu .

I have been told some B!tches have been callin me out eh? Nothing spoil, I will go through all these pages and find out whose been running their gaddem mouths.

OjaMaggot, I heard you’ve been labeling an imposter as me abi? You little pathetic worm, it’s funny how you’ve suddenly developed some balls abi? Just so you know that there’s only ONE ANIKULAPO, mention my name again and I will explain why you should have been aborted you little imbecile :curse:

Imagine the nonsense. Every little farking poodle barking in my absence.

Anyway Yemo, I got ya pm ...all good, I’ll give you a shout later. You still in the forbidden country or you don come back states side?

Azuka,I talked to our mutual friend today. I’ll keep our convo about ya kpangolo head, private :D :taunt: :taunt:

Waffi, how ya hero nah? Ya know the one you hand picked to succeed Les Prof :woot:

Anyway hope da boys do well tomorrow Biko.

Anyway I’m out ...lemme go find that anuofia PaJimoh
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arteta- good chance, probably top 5
LLjunberg- good chance he stays as manager for a while, maybe until the end of the season if he gets good results. Kroenke is cheap. Will say lljunberg is doing well. No point hiring a new manager before the end of the season.

Pochetino- probably low odds, linked to Bayern

Nigelsam- top 5 choice. currently the coach of Leipzig

Rogers- top 5 choice, 14 million buyout clause could be a problem.

Nuno santos- top 5 choice.

David Wagner- worked under klopp while he was at Dortmund, now Schalke coach. The management have worked with him in the past. Probably top 5.

If I was going to guess, I would say Arteta will get the job. Nuno Santos would be 2nd runner up.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote:Arteta- good chance, probably top 5
LLjunberg- good chance he stays as manager for a while, maybe until the end of the season if he gets good results. Kroenke is cheap. Will say lljunberg is doing well. No point hiring a new manager before the end of the season.

Pochetino- probably low odds, linked to Bayern

Nigelsam- top 5 choice. currently the coach of Leipzig

Rogers- top 5 choice, 14 million buyout clause could be a problem.

Nuno santos- top 5 choice.

David Wagner- worked under klopp while he was at Dortmund, now Schalke coach. The management have worked with him in the past. Probably top 5.

If I was going to guess, I would say Arteta will get the job. Nuno Santos would be 2nd runner up.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

anikulapo wrote:Hmmm Odiegwu .

I have been told some B!tches have been callin me out eh? Nothing spoil, I will go through all these pages and find out whose been running their gaddem mouths.

OjaMaggot, I heard you’ve been labeling an imposter as me abi? You little pathetic worm, it’s funny how you’ve suddenly developed some balls abi? Just so you know that there’s only ONE ANIKULAPO, mention my name again and I will explain why you should have been aborted you little imbecile :curse:

Anyway Yemo, I got ya pm ...all good, I’ll give you a shout later. You still in the forbidden country or you don come back states side?

Azuka,I talked to our mutual friend today. I’ll keep our convo about ya kpangolo head, private :D :taunt: :taunt:
Waffi, how ya hero nah? Ya know the one you hand picked to succeed Les Prof :woot:

See who we got here. Emery got fired you showed face. Didn't know you were that chicken hearted taking a cover when the heat got hot on your man. You lucky sha oo.
Welcome back anyways. Glad to have you back. And please feel free to share what you heard about me since i know the guy you spoke to VERY WELL.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote:

See who we got here. Emery got fired you showed face. Didn't know you were that chicken hearted taking a cover when the heat got hot on your man. You lucky sha oo.
Welcome back anyways. Glad to have you back. And please feel free to share what you heard about me since i know the guy you spoke to VERY WELL.
Then you clearly dont know the coward that is Anikutondo! The same guy who always "drives to the gym" and watches the game on "radio" when Arsenal is losing? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The boy is a certified coward.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Welcome back. Missed you. Wey Nkume?

The one I hand picked to succeed the prof did okay but like I warned the prof was genius and he fell shot of the worst of the prof.

One reason I like Freddie's appointment is when he falls short, the Owner will be next to be forced out.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Nwanem,

Hmmm.....While you were gone, some forumers just dey nack chest for Arsenal anyhow.

One of them dey even ask for kolanut, beer and 21 virgins. Hmmmm.....Ezigbu Odiegwu.

Please go through thread and weep.....Hmmmmmmm....ifele eme.

Some of our number were sending emissaries to pacify dem o......Hmmmmm

Yawa.......Nwanem, I leave you to go through thread o.

All I can say is those trouble makers own don finish. My advise to the cats and mice be say to take a break from Arsenal thread because Aniks don come back.

MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Waffiman wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... rdies.html

Martin Samuel is a diehard West Ham fan with a deep seated hate for Arsenal. However, he does echo a lot of the comments I have made here over the years.
"So Emery was shooting par. He had Arsenal where they should be. The problem was that Arsenal had got used to birdies under Arsene Wenger. He staved off decline longer than the owners deserved.

Perhaps recent events will put his twilight years into perspective, too. If anything, his greatest failing was that he allowed Stan Kroenke's regime to coast, qualifying for the Champions League with average groups of players.

By the end he could not maintain that record, Emery could not revive it and the club did not do enough to affect real change."

This echos perfectly the problems some of us anti Wengerists were saying for the longest time. So in summary, Arsene Wenger was Arsenal's greates manager but also an co-architect of it's decline.

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

kajifu wrote:What was Freddie role under Emery as an assistant?
Wishing him good luck
Apparently working closely with the young uns from the academy transitioning into the senior team. Would also have been there planning tactics as well.

Before Arsenal though he was an assistant coach too at Wolfsburg in Germany.

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

kajifu wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... head-coach

Sky reporting that Per Mertesacker will be joining Fredo on staff. Internet rumors suggest Gilberto Silva is also on his way. Wish Sol Campbell was free 2 help out with this defense. But then again, I’m almost thinking they R beyond help.
Toure was some one Arsenal should have got before Rogers make him his second assistant.Look at Leicester Rogers says he allow Kolo Toure to solve the defense issue,its no surprise they are having a fantastic season
Wow didn't realise Toure was on the Leicester staff. :thumb:

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

jdizzy wrote:Emery is gone so I am back. One little step towards steadying the ship
But Dirty Stan still calls the shots. So?

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Who assanal dey even play sef
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

If we could get Arteta with Ljungberg as assistant and somehow steal You're.
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
The underwear model manager

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So freddy used to model underwear while coloring his hair...This wan go dey very interesting
SuperEagles

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arteta is too inexperienced to manage a club like Arsenal. The Arsenal job is a unique job, not for newbies like illjunberg and Arteta. The new manager will have a lot to deal with.

1. Cheap management.
2. Diverse fanbase with diverse views, and can be fickle at times.
3. Politics within the dressing room.
4. Mentally weak squad with lack of resources to quickly fix the squad.

I don't even know why Arteta would want to coach Arsenal.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

This Ljungberg line up get as e be o.
We shall see.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So dem buy player for 80 million and all they do is bench him..hmmmmm, what the heck....
SuperEagles

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Molue Conductor wrote:This Ljungberg line up get as e be o.
We shall see.
I dont want to say anything but it "one kain". I think it is more likely that Ljunberg reign is a short one than a long one.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Laca scuffs N In front uv an open net and CC sees his header cleared off the line. Laddies gotta get the 1st tally soon here. Fluid n crisp passing and chances being created but they’ve got 2 score, n soon! Looks like Fredo azz gottin in2 the head UV MattyG and insisted that he stop holding on2 the ball so long. 3rd corner in 12 mins but nothin 2 show yet. Luv the tempo but know what kind UV defense we hv. Maybe 2 day will B diff.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

On cue abt this sorry defense. What a read by Kolas. Had 2 come all the way from his left side 2 bail out Luis who didn’t even C the attacker who was clean on net sneaking behind em.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

some good signs so far.
probably our best away performance this season so far.
we are out shooting them so far

so far not bad
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

CC again with the header from a corner N Krul with another great save. 5 corners now.