The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Waffiman wrote:What begins?

These people are not representative of the majority of Arsenal fans and never will be. When you seek to divide and cash in on the misfortune of the club, you have no authority and moral standing to now complain of the problem you helped create.

I recall vividly that a lot of those writing and signing this 'letter', like many here on this forum, arrogantly claimed getting rid of Wenger will see us become title contenders because he alone was the problem at Arsenal. Suffice it to say, they were wrong. Now they expect unity inspite of their cretinous behaviour. Fark them all.

Where do I start?

Least we forget, a lot of those who are writing and signing that joke of a letter were involved in wishing cancer on Wenger, if they did not say it, they were complicit by being silent and not condemning friends who did.

Forgive me, but are we now saying the "we've got our Arsenal back" chants last season were wrong?

Some of the xenophobic mofos, who are on record as saying foreign fans didn't count are now asking the same foreign fans to sign petitions.

You cannot make this shyte show up.

You all wanted change, following directly behind the 3rd most successful post war period (3 FA Cups in 4 years) because you lot claimed, "we" wanted better. You got your change. Now tell me, is this the "better" "we" wanted?

It is not, and it will get worse. I hate the way things are, but I will rather go blind than stand with any of those who wrote and signed that letter.

I will never support the Owner but will join in any counter opposition to those who wrote and signed that letter and their supporters.

You lot got your desired change, the least you can do is give the change you sought a chance to succeed or fail. I was steadfast in my belief that the change sought was not needed because it was wrong in terms of timing and wrong in itself. I argued the change sought will not mean things getting better.

We have change, I am man enough to ask that the change be given time. Why can't you lot who wanted wanted this change give it time? You wanted change, you got it. Now stick with it and give it a chance. That is the least you can do.

Tunisian Gooner wrote:So it begins....

Stop with that noise.

Fact is change did not come soon enough, when I begged Arsenal to sack AW in favor Klopp way back in 2011 likes of yourself scolded me. Save the fake hindsight trick for those who don't know any better, I warned ages ago that the focus on CL qualification would sooner or later see Arsenal drop into non CL spots. Whilst you were one of AW banner man, I was warning of his decline and the perilous state said decline would leave Arsenal in upon his inevitable departure.

Fact you don't get to play the "I told you so" card when you blindly backed AW despite fact he was catalyst for Arsenal current dire state.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Some people are still deluded. Keep blaming Wenger.

[/video]
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:Some people are still deluded. Keep blaming Wenger.

[/video]
Dude lets talk about Arsenal how to move forward.Leave Wenger alone,he was part of t he problem and also part of the success.
We cant never talk about Arsenal success without him same we cant talk about Arsenal problem without him been part of it.He cover so much for those clowns that end up kick him out.
So please lets keep the man out
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:

These people are not representative of the majority of Arsenal fans and never will be. When you seek to divide and cash in on the misfortune of the club, you have no authority and moral standing to now complain of the problem you helped create.

I recall vividly that a lot of those writing and signing this 'letter', like many here on this forum, arrogantly claimed getting rid of Wenger will see us become title contenders because he alone was the problem at Arsenal. Suffice it to say, they were wrong. Now they expect unity inspite of their cretinous behaviour. Fark them all.

Where do I start?

Least we forget, a lot of those who are writing and signing that joke of a letter were involved in wishing cancer on Wenger, if they did not say it, they were complicit by being silent and not condemning friends who did.

Forgive me, but are we now saying the "we've got our Arsenal back" chants last season were wrong?

Some of the xenophobic mofos, who are on record as saying foreign fans didn't count are now asking the same foreign fans to sign petitions.

You all wanted change, following directly behind the 3rd most successful post war period (3 FA Cups in 4 years) because you lot claimed, "we" wanted better. You got your change. Now tell me, is this the "better" "we" wanted?

It is not, and it will get worse. I hate the way things are, but I will rather go blind than stand with any of those who wrote and signed that letter.

I will never support the Owner but will join in any counter opposition to those who wrote and signed that letter and their supporters.

You lot got your desired change, the least you can do is give the change you sought a chance to succeed or fail. I was steadfast in my belief that the change sought was not needed because it was wrong in terms of timing and wrong in itself. I argued the change sought will not mean things getting better.

We have change, I am man enough to ask that the change be given time. Why can't you lot who wanted wanted this change give it time? You wanted change, you got it. Now stick with it and give it a chance. That is the least you can do.

Stop with that noise.

Fact is change did not come soon enough, when I begged Arsenal to sack AW in favor Klopp way back in 2011 likes of yourself scolded me. Save the fake hindsight trick for those who don't know any better, I warned ages ago that the focus on CL qualification would sooner or later see Arsenal drop into non CL spots. Whilst you were one of AW banner man, I was warning of his decline and the perilous state said decline would leave Arsenal in upon his inevitable departure.

Fact you don't get to play the "I told you so" card when you blindly backed AW despite fact he was catalyst for Arsenal current dire state.
I see you have changed your position. First Wenger was the problem, now he is the catalyst for Arsenal's current dire state.

Despite investing in players who played more games in proportion to those brought in under Wenger, Arsenal not being able to win one game in the final 5 games for a CL place makes Wenger the catalyst. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When Arsenal went unbeaten for 23 games, Wenger was not the catalyst. When Arsenal got to the final, was Wenger the catalyst? When it is good, Wenger is not the catalyst, when it is bad Wenger is the catalyst. How do you work that out? That's the sort of vile hypocrisy that means even now that unity is needed desperately to really force the hands of the owner, it will never be attained.

You lot dedicated the last 3 years of our lives to tell us Wenger is everything wrong with the club, and with titanic arrogance you and your ilk are ready to blame Jesus, or anyone who inhabits the earth before admitting you were wrong.

Keep up with your hubris. I know your lost the vast majority of the support already. You get nowhere until there is sincerity and humility. Arsenal.com has over 15m followers, if you lot and your pathetic written and signed letter get 1m signatures, you will be so lucky. This despite pleadings for desperately needed unity.

What do you lot want? You got the change you asked for, yet you lot are not satisfied. :lol: This changed has actually seen over 23 staff leave the club, it is comprehensive change but you lot are still seeking change. It is clear, you lot are farking clueless, why should anyone follow people who do not know what they want because they are fickle and change like the wind?

Change has to be given a chance to succeed or fail. But you lot cannot even do that, because all you want is constantly changing until it suits your agenda. That will not happen. So you better start getting used to it.

I am a season ticket holder, I know every person like me will be at every game this season. We will not be joining up with you lot. Good luck and all the best with your letter. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Colorado fans were scammed. I watched it online, was out of town. It was s glorified u23 game. Ozil and co came on in the 77th minute. I didnt see anyone from the youth ranks that was ready to step into the first team, well not from the players that played yesterday. Maybe Saka and Martineli and Nketiah. But as league cup and Europa cup subs.

Arsenal linked to Everton 36MP
Danny Ceballos loan from Real Madrid
Third bid for Thierney
Linked to Alves free transfer

Not worth paying money to go see the game yesterday.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:

Where do I start?

Stop with that noise.

I see you have changed your position. First Wenger was the problem, now he is the catalyst for Arsenal's current dire state.

Despite investing in players who played more games in proportion to those brought in under Wenger, Arsenal not being able to win one game in the final 5 games for a CL place makes Wenger the catalyst. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When Arsenal went unbeaten for 23 games, Wenger was not the catalyst. When Arsenal got to the final, was Wenger the catalyst? When it is good, Wenger is not the catalyst, when it is bad Wenger is the catalyst. How do you work that out? That's the sort of vile hypocrisy that means even now that unity is needed desperately to really force the hands of the owner, it will never be attained.

You lot dedicated the last 3 years of our lives to tell us Wenger is everything wrong with the club, and with titanic arrogance you and your ilk are ready to blame Jesus, or anyone who inhabits the earth before admitting you were wrong.

Keep up with your hubris. I know your lost the vast majority of the support already. You get nowhere until there is sincerity and humility. Arsenal.com has over 15m followers, if you lot and your pathetic written and signed letter get 1m signatures, you will be so lucky. This despite pleadings for desperately needed unity.

What do you lot want? You got the change you asked for, yet you lot are not satisfied. :lol: This changed has actually seen over 23 staff leave the club, it is comprehensive change but you lot are still seeking change. It is clear, you lot are farking clueless, why should anyone follow people who do not know what they want because they are fickle and change like the wind?

Change has to be given a chance to succeed or fail. But you lot cannot even do that, because all you want is constantly changing until it suits your agenda. That will not happen. So you better start getting used to it.

I am a season ticket holder, I know every person like me will be at every game this season. We will not be joining up with you lot. Good luck and all the best with your letter. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Actually I wanted change way back in 2011, like Harry Markopolos warnings of Bernie Madoff ponzi scheme my warnings on decline of AW went unheeded. Like Madoff as long as money rolled in i.e CL qualification the masses were wiling to ignore massive red flags around the AW,+Gazidis reign.

Be it absurd summer of 2015 where Cech was only addition or epic wastage in Wenger+Gazidis last years, the masses refused to see what was unfolding in the Emirates. Now same folks the propped up a regime that burned down the house have audacity to play the "well you wanted change card". Damn right I wanted change, again those of us not in cult Wenger wanted change where new regime had a fighting chance, now thanks to AW+Gazidis trio of Raul, Edu and Unai have the expenditure of a single mother of 3 kids rather than that of a proper elite football club.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:

Where do I start?

Stop with that noise.

Hahaha!!!

You know Waffi, this whole Ozil out thing that's going on, i remember the big hoohaa that arose when people were saying if Arsenal lose Sanchez and Ozil then the club is in crisis, weak, stupid etc except Aniks.

Now that Sanchez has gone to MU and is flopping and Ozil is on 350k per week and not playing well, the same people are complaining.

Well, no need arguing. Let's just do what we can and hope the club invests. I believe we can challenge next season, we just need to invest wisely.

The question is will they?????? to be sincere, i doubt it but i am hopeful.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

My people any news about the KOs situation?Giroud saying KOS is hurt with the Arsenal situation on bbc.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal have sent doctors to Brazil to assess Gremio's Brazil forward Everton, 23. (Fox Sports, via Calciomercato)

Former Arsenal winger Marc Overmars, now chief executive at Ajax, believes the Gunners should replace German playmaker Mesut Ozil with the Dutch club's 26-year-old Morocco winger Hakim Ziyech, who has a release clause of about £22m. (Calciomercato)

Meanwhile, Overmars says the transfer of Ajax captain Matthijs de Ligt - the 19-year-old Netherlands defender - to Juventus is nearing its conclusion. (Goal.com)

My people is there something Marc Overmars is not telling us?Who will buy Ozil at 350k a week?
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

ohenhen1 wrote:Colorado fans were scammed. I watched it online, was out of town. It was s glorified u23 game. Ozil and co came on in the 77th minute. I didnt see anyone from the youth ranks that was ready to step into the first team, well not from the players that played yesterday. Maybe Saka and Martineli and Nketiah. But as league cup and Europa cup subs.

Third bid for Thierney

By saying you were out of town, I take it you live in Colorado. Every offseason, you show up here and try to sound relevant to newbies here by declaring that you won't buy the Arsenal jersey for one reason or the other. You always have an excuse for not doing anything that involves spending money. Now the club has come to your city, yet you claim to have watched the game online.

You and the Kroenkes are kuku the same...all noise and no substance.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:

Where do I start?

Stop with that noise.

Arsene Wenger was part of the decline at Arsenal.

Stan Kroenke was the main culprit. But Arsene Wenger had been too long at the club and could not be seperated from the decisions at the helm.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Gooners out here on that tribal dance - AW's intentions came from a good place - he didn't want the club to be destabilised but doing so on a high pay cheque left him open to not just being complicit but let the Board & owners use his care as cover.
As much as i screamed for him to leave at the end for his own sake & sanity, i'll be deluded to not appreciate the World brand he turned us into. I like seeing him get the rest he deserves - he gave a lot for project Arsenal.
Now we know how hard what he achieved is.
He's still full of jokes(nice to see & hear) - pressure must be put on that fam who've gotten away with murder all this time.

If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Cally wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Colorado fans were scammed. I watched it online, was out of town. It was s glorified u23 game. Ozil and co came on in the 77th minute. I didnt see anyone from the youth ranks that was ready to step into the first team, well not from the players that played yesterday. Maybe Saka and Martineli and Nketiah. But as league cup and Europa cup subs.

Third bid for Thierney

By saying you were out of town, I take it you live in Colorado. Every offseason, you show up here and try to sound relevant to newbies here by declaring that you won't buy the Arsenal jersey for one reason or the other. You always have an excuse for not doing anything that involves spending money. Now the club has come to your city, yet you claim to have watched the game online.

You and the Kroenkes are kuku the same...all noise and no substance.
You really think I will spend my money on Arsenal?

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

@Cally I am not buying the jersey this year.

Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

cchinukw wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:

Where do I start?

Stop with that noise.

Stan Kroenke was the main culprit. But Arsene Wenger had been too long at the club and could not be seperated from the decisions at the helm.
He was a big part of the problem..year in year out saying he has all the money he needs...wasting money on bad buys..Vermelean etc..lacking the steel and balls to drive the team over the finish line in the face on stiffer opposition a la Chelsea..and believing that he could work a miracle with the team he had and win the league. A few right words in a press conference like AF would do,and the supporters would have turned on the heat on the board years ago. But AW insisted on being the martyr and insisting that he has the money he needs and will rather look at an "internal solution" rather than buy.

I still love and respect him..he is a decent and great man and he took the club to new heights..but he had to go. The biggest problem has always been the board with the likes of PHW and then getting the worst of all lucks with an owner like Kroenke..Like i said 2 years ago..it will get worse before it gets better..
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

ohenhen1 wrote:@Cally I am not buying the jersey this year.
:rotf: :rotf:
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

peron33uk wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:

Where do I start?

Stop with that noise.

Hahaha!!!

You know Waffi, this whole Ozil out thing that's going on, i remember the big hoohaa that arose when people were saying if Arsenal lose Sanchez and Ozil then the club is in crisis, weak, stupid etc except Aniks.

Now that Sanchez has gone to MU and is flopping and Ozil is on 350k per week and not playing well, the same people are complaining.

Well, no need arguing. Let's just do what we can and hope the club invests. I believe we can challenge next season, we just need to invest wisely.

The question is will they?????? to be sincere, i doubt it but i am hopeful.
Exactly. Imagine way back if we had sold these players? Imagine the outcry. I remember how they were making all these noise about us not selling our best players.

Now these same people criticise those who made the decisions on the basis of what the fans demanded.

As for getting players, I am actually optimistic. I don't think it will be as bad as being made out.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cally wrote:
:rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

cchinukw wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:

Where do I start?

Stop with that noise.

I have my issues with Wenger and I have made it known here. I find it interesting that some of those who disagreed with me, now say what I said here for years. When I read people here now claim he covered up for the Board and Owner, I just laugh.

My issue with Wenger was he fronted for the Owner and Board covering their lack of real investment when we needed it most. He also got involved in committee decisions like StatsDNA in signing players.

We all saw Emery when he came out saying there was no money. He left the Owner and Board exposed, something Wenger never did. Wenger needed to go for this very reason. I said here my friends in that stadium who could never say a bad word or protest against him because he was their hero but they wanted him gone to expose the Board and Owner. It was the only reason I agreed Wenger had to leave.

You like almost all here saw him as the problem, if he went all Arsenal's problems will be solved. I remember you and many here claiming the money was there but Wenger did not want to spend it because he was a parsimonious man. We now know there was no money and the man just fronted to protect the Owner, Board and club. Wenger reported to the Board. According to Gab Marcotti, Wenger lost his powers long before he left.

Have a look at Wenger's years at the Emirates, compare it to the competition and the money they spent. The job he did was miraculous with no money. When we finally saw out the long term deals signed to get the cash for the stadium project. The club got it all wrong because they did not invest enough in the squad. Why is a matter of debate, many say he was no longer in charge. Whatever the truths, it happened under his watch and he did not walk out or make it known to the fans.

Despite this, he still delivered the 3rd most successful post war period (3 FA Cups in 4 years) in the club's history.

Look, I have no issue Wenger is gone. But to blame him for the disaster that we are in is just ridiculous. The man left the club in great shape both off and on the pitch. But those of you who claimed we will be great again with him gone were wrong. Wenger had his faults but nothing you all claimed will happen with him gone looks like happening, so instead admitting you were all wrong, you lot want change before the changes made after Wenger, have a chance to succeed or fail. This is what I cannot tolerate.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Gunzilla wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:

Where do I start?

Stop with that noise.

He was a big part of the problem..year in year out saying he has all the money he needs...wasting money on bad buys..Vermelean etc..lacking the steel and balls to drive the team over the finish line in the face on stiffer opposition a la Chelsea..and believing that he could work a miracle with the team he had and win the league. A few right words in a press conference like AF would do,and the supporters would have turned on the heat on the board years ago. But AW insisted on being the martyr and insisting that he has the money he needs and will rather look at an "internal solution" rather than buy.

I still love and respect him..he is a decent and great man and he took the club to new heights..but he had to go. The biggest problem has always been the board with the likes of PHW and then getting the worst of all lucks with an owner like Kroenke..Like i said 2 years ago..it will get worse before it gets better..
You gave opinions. Fair enough. I wish you back them up with fact and nuanced analysis.

You talk Vermaelen. We sold him to Barca for a profit. But why let the fact get in the way of a good story.

You claim Wenger said he had all the money he needs. Incorrect. Wenger was very good at chosing his words and we now know because the Board members thanked him for never letting up they did not have money. Wenger never said what you claimed in the context you are claiming.

I see, you now love and respect a man you vilified and abused here for years. I know why. You like many now realise the man was just a decent man just doing his job and he was not the one responsible as you claimed. At least you admit he is a decent man.

As for getting better, I have always maintained here, we need a squad to get better. The trick now is to keep the best young players to butress the senior players. Kroenke will not spend money like City etc, he does not need to. We have the makings of a top 4 team, if we invest wisely.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

When last did you buy an ARSENAL Jersey?

Asking for a friend... :sneaky:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Cito wrote:
When last did you buy an ARSENAL Jersey?

Asking for a friend... :sneaky:

I can't remember, I think it was 2013.

What year did we buy Podolski?

I might actually sell them on Ebay. I have the home and blue third jersey. I want the retro JVC and 02 jerseys.