The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by cchinukw »

Waffiman wrote:To be brutally honest, as soon as you feel compelled to publicly back the manager, you admit there is cause for concern.

The talk is Emery has now been given 6 more games. But we know if they had felt it safe to take Mourinho, they would have fired Emery and made Mourinho the Coach. It seems as if the fans had their say and they have listened.

The fans it seems now run the club, they pick the players, I know because the fans at the Emirates sang Ozil's name until he was selected. Emery stopped subbing Lacazette when the fans booed him etc. All around you at Arsenal there is no leadership.

The problem is finance as it always is with Kroenke. Just over £17m was paid in severance pay to Wenger and his staff when they were relieved of their duties. If Emery is fired, they will pay him another £6m for early contract termination. That will be a total of £23m for their incompetence. If they want a manager in a job, they will have to pay up to get him out of his contract, then pay up for a other contract. They don't fancy spending money, so they are sticking. The whole thing is just ridiculous

The club now has no leadership. Josh Kroenke is in America and everything is on hold until he decides. The fans will decide for him on Emery.
Let the fans dig in until Kroenke is forced to sell. As long as he holds the purse strings I don't expect Arsenal to improve.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Wenger goes to Fifa. Good luck to him. He deserves a comfy job. I was hoping he would take up Bayerns offer for 6 months, and take Bayern on an amazing run to the champions league. Merci Arsene.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Arsenal fans crying for a team that allows its offensive talent to express itself. Ha, you had the greatest proponent of that style of football, but never gave him the talent that is in the club today. Enjoy your sausages.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Swiss midfielder Granit Xhaka, 27, has been house-hunting in Italy before a proposed move to AC Milan in January after being stripped of the Arsenal captaincy. (RSI via Star)
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:Wenger goes to Fifa. Good luck to him. He deserves a comfy job. I was hoping he would take up Bayerns offer for 6 months, and take Bayern on an amazing run to the champions league. Merci Arsene.
Bayern is an aging team they will struggle no way they will make semi of CL.They will even blame it on him.Fifa job is the best for Wenger.Hope one day he can become their president and run fifa the right way :thumbs: :thumbs:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Nkume wrote:Arsenal fans crying for a team that allows its offensive talent to express itself. Ha, you had the greatest proponent of that style of football, but never gave him the talent that is in the club today. Enjoy your sausages.
Wenger was chopping Kroenke's dollars knowing full well the club was going South. We can't ignore his collusion in Arsenal's current predicament.

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

cchinukw wrote:
Nkume wrote:Arsenal fans crying for a team that allows its offensive talent to express itself. Ha, you had the greatest proponent of that style of football, but never gave him the talent that is in the club today. Enjoy your sausages.
Wenger was chopping Kroenke's dollars knowing full well the club was going South. We can't ignore his collusion in Arsenal's current predicament.
Rephrase that. Wenger kept the clubs afloat for years. Three FA cups in 4 years is no joke. Wenger's only mistake was not saying goodbye after the FA cup win on 2017. He had finished on 75 points, the highest 5th place finish ever. Wenger should have left then. He is a stubborn man and expected to improve results, but the decimation of his squad in his final year, and the fatigue of the players lead him to even worse results the final year.

Nevertheless, Wenger was special always.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chei so these people once played for the current pathetic North london spamming FC :lol: :lol: :lol: chei...what a mid-table, money miss-road, no midfield, akpere defenders parading as a PL team...may assanal continue to suffer and may they never ever be able to build such a team again
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

It is amazing how the Big OG, INSULTED for years by deluded Arsenal fans, called all sorts of names, delivered for Chelsea in the Europa final with 1 goal, 1 penalty win, and 1 assist, contributing to 3 of 4 goals.

A bloody damn shame.

[/video]
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Assanal fans are the worst, that is why your results are bad...una fans deserve it all...me I dey enjoy am...well wallet least u people never reach 2nd half of the table yet
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Shout out to Titi & better luck this time with the new gig at Montreal Impact

https://www.impactmontreal.com/es/thierry-henry
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Rumors

Auba to Real/Barca

Leno to Bayern
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Nkume wrote:Rumors

Auba to Real/Barca

Leno to Bayern
Not Gunner happen
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Auba to Real/Barca

Leno to Bayern

Nkume to Tottenham
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Auba to Real/Barca

Leno to Bayern

Nkume to Tottenham
Tufiakwa. Tutufiakwa!!!

I will quit football like I said, if Emeribe is still coach after the international break.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Siddonlook11 wrote:

Auba to Real/Barca

Leno to Bayern
Not Gunner happen
I seriously don't expect Auba to extend, and the club will try to get some money for him. I feel bad for him. He is one of the best strikers I the world, and his talent is wasted by a cowardly coach and cowardly system.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Arsene Wenger's points in the EPL in batches of 50 games (latest first):

Emery: 87.

In 21 years, Arsene never had less points than Emery has had in his time at Arsenal. That's after a complete overhaul and 200m+ spent.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

ojafranpa wrote:Arsene Wenger's points in the EPL in batches of 50 games (latest first):

In 21 years, Arsene never had less points than Emery has had in his time at Arsenal. That's after a complete overhaul and 200m+ spent.
Stop making sense! It is Wenger's fault! :taunt:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ojafranpa wrote:Arsene Wenger's points in the EPL in batches of 50 games (latest first):

I hope you are not comparing Emery to Wenger,i just hope you are not comparing both guys.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Let's be fair. We are struggling to keep up spending with West Ham and Aston Villa.

£200 is like maybe 2 of Man City's top players.

In today's football, if that is a big deal then we aren't ready to fight for the top 4. It is by no means the only thing wrong with Arsenal but is one of the reasons we are in a race to the bottom. Penny wise, pound foolish.

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

'I'm hugely proud to be up for Golden Boy'

Matteo Guendouzi has revealed his pride at being nominated for the annual Golden Boy award.

The France international is on a 20-player shortlist for the prize, which celebrates Europe's best young players under the age of 21.

Speaking about the award, Matteo revealed his pride and also the admiration he has for the competition.

"It shows that I've been working hard at Arsenal and have also done well at international level," Guendouzi told Arsenal Player.

"I think it's a reward for all the hard work that I've done at the club and the good displays I've produced, but it also reflects my progress in training and how much I've come on as a player here.

"It's a reward for all my hard work and I'm hugely proud to be part of the 20 players under the age of 21 who've been nominated for the Golden Boy award – it's fantastic.

"There are some super players [nominated]. We know there are players like [Matthijs] De Ligt, the Juve defender, and Joao Felix, the Atletico forward.

"There are fantastic players everywhere and it's a wonderful award for whoever ends up winning it."

Copyright 2019 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.arsenal.com as the source.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/im-hugely- ... golden-boy

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

This thread is now dry.

Boooo Emeriberibe!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Nkume wrote:This thread is now dry.

Boooo Emeriberibe!
Who your choice to take over from Emery in december as it looks like 2020 will not meet him?