The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by ojafranpa »

Waffiman wrote:
Wow that was sumptuous.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

The Arsenal academy has produced some top talent o! Wenger and his group were criticized per the academy, but many of the boys are performing o! Just watched Donyal Mallen score for Holland now 3 or so years after leaving due to lack of opportunities. Rene Adelaide has been balling and captained france U23 and will soon join the national side. Eddie Nketiah and Nelson scored for England U21s today.

For all the criticism leveled against the scouting department since Wenger left, I'd say they haven't done badly at all.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

ojafranpa wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Wow that was sumptuous.
Too sumptuous.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

ojafranpa wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Wow that was sumptuous.
that was when we had boys that could REALLY play....Nasri, Fabregas, Diaby. Kai.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

ojafranpa wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Wow that was sumptuous.
But some say Wenger was an angel*.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

All this players, except Cesc were never great again after they left Arsenal.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Nkume wrote:All this players, except Cesc were never great again after they left Arsenal.
To be fair Ashley Cole was superb for Chelsea. Henry was quite good at Barca, as was Szczęsny at Juve.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

balo wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Waffiman wrote:
Dayyyyymmm!
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Nkume wrote:All this players, except Cesc were never great again after they left Arsenal.
Fake news, they all won big and real trophies when they left assanal
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
To be fair Ashley Cole was superb for Chelsea. Henry was quite good at Barca, as was Szczęsny at Juve.
True, but I did not see Cole and Henry on that video.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Nkume wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:

what don't you list the players you see there, how "great" they were at Arsenal (and list their trophies), and how they became less great after leaving Arsenal.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Reiss Nelson scored the winner and Nketiah bagged a brace as the England U-21s slip past Turkey 3-2.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Is it gang up on Nkume day?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

GRANIT XHAKA'S much-slated start to the Arsenal season has hit a new low after Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang “liked” an Instagram post calling for his team-mate to be sold.

Supporters unhappy with Switzerland midfielder Xhaka pounced gleefully when they saw striker Aubameyang's amazing response to a tirade on Arsenal fans' channel AFTV.

Gabon superstar Aubameyang “liked” a video clip – viewed by tens of thousands – headlined “Sell Xhaka in January! Troop loses it!!”

Supporters piled in with replies such as “Even Auba liked” and “Auba liked this lololol”.

Fans also argued: “True Xhaka is the weakest link in our midfield” and “he's a liability drop him”.

Some supporters weighed in with more considered messages like: “Sell Xhaka and Mustafi to buy a solid defensive midfielder. We have an okay defence so we need a defensive midfielder.”
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

ojafranpa wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Wow that was sumptuous.
Props to the Prof for making us a World brand - we weren't scared to pass the ball. Tough sport tho - Diaby never recovered from war wounds while Nasri had a mental collapse.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Whatever the feelings towards how he left, Ashley was in the discussion for best LB in the world for many seasons post Gooners - man in the mirror gotta say he was a legend!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Sleaky72 wrote:
GRANIT XHAKA'S much-slated start to the Arsenal season has hit a new low after Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang “liked” an Instagram post calling for his team-mate to be sold.

Supporters unhappy with Switzerland midfielder Xhaka pounced gleefully when they saw striker Aubameyang's amazing response to a tirade on Arsenal fans' channel AFTV.

Gabon superstar Aubameyang “liked” a video clip – viewed by tens of thousands – headlined “Sell Xhaka in January! Troop loses it!!”

Supporters piled in with replies such as “Even Auba liked” and “Auba liked this lololol”.

Fans also argued: “True Xhaka is the weakest link in our midfield” and “he's a liability drop him”.

Some supporters weighed in with more considered messages like: “Sell Xhaka and Mustafi to buy a solid defensive midfielder. We have an okay defence so we need a defensive midfielder.”
:clap: :agree:
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

tolahs wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:

It could have been easier to eventually put Xhaka's latest brainless on-field acts to the past but his post-spurs game comments are making it difficult to.......deflections and blame switching attempts aint doing him any justice. It is off-course true that the likes of lacazzete and Auba are missing a whole lot of chances sometimes but they have also taken arsenal out of a hole countless times after some farkups by the likes of Xhaka. His comments convinced me that Xhaka for all his good qualities will never learn.....he will make exact same mistake and look for somebody to switch the blame to again.

Auba should also desist from commenting on social media posts criticizing his team mates(does not matter how true they are).
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:

what don't you list the players you see there, how "great" they were at Arsenal (and list their trophies), and how they became less great after leaving Arsenal.
Gbossai!!!!!!! :bump:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

bk-one wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:

It could have been easier to eventually put Xhaka's latest brainless on-field acts to the past but his post-spurs game comments are making it difficult to.......deflections and blame switching attempts aint doing him any justice. It is off-course true that the likes of lacazzete and Auba are missing a whole lot of chances sometimes but they have also taken arsenal out of a hole countless times after some farkups by the likes of Xhaka. His comments convinced me that Xhaka for all his good qualities will never learn.....he will make exact same mistake and look for somebody to switch the blame to again.

Auba should also desist from commenting on social media posts criticizing his team mates(does not matter how true they are).
I guess Auba's saying 2 can play that game - Xhaka's throwing people under the bus in broad daylight. He is supposed to be captain material. Xhaka has reached his peak, the man cannot improve as a footballer. We easily forget that when he came - we were put under the impression he was up there with Xabi Alonso & competing with the likes of İlkay Gündoğan for top dog - who can even make a case now for what was a delusion!!! Auba's telling him like the streets will say - zip it.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

This kid for those of you who follow hoops was to Arsenal what Magic "Buck" Johnson was to the Lakers but now it has come to getting playing times with the Hammers - tough sport:

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

tolahs wrote:
bk-one wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:

I guess Auba's saying 2 can play that game - Xhaka's throwing people under the bus in broad daylight. He is supposed to be captain material. Xhaka has reached his peak, the man cannot improve as a footballer. We easily forget that when he came - we were put under the impression he was up there with Xabi Alonso & competing with the likes of İlkay Gündoğan for top dog - who can even make a case now for what was a delusion!!! Auba's telling him like the streets will say - zip it.
Yaaaaaaaay, other scape goats now that Iwobi is gone!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!