The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by ohenhen1 »

The most alarming part now is the club is now selling players before they make an impact at the club.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

ohenhen1 wrote:Rashford scored two goals today. Mason Greenwood at 17 is already featuring in their first team. That guy is a talent. McTominay is already a starter. Arsenal has lost its way. We used to turn out good young products like Wilshere, Cesc, and etc.
Your comments are void of basic logic. Like Waffi, I'm out too. Carry on.
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

jdizzy wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Rashford scored two goals today. Mason Greenwood at 17 is already featuring in their first team. That guy is a talent. McTominay is already a starter. Arsenal has lost its way. We used to turn out good young products like Wilshere, Cesc, and etc.
Your comments are void of basic logic. Like Waffi, I'm out too. Carry on.
I’m leaving 2
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Abeg make wunna no leave Ohenhen,guys continue entertaining him.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Doesn't change argument that there is something wrong with Arsenal academy.

bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

ohenhen1 wrote:Doesn't change argument that there is something wrong with Arsenal academy.
I am not saying I am any better......but sir....seriously.....you do lack the awareness to know when you are spewing constant poppycock.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

bk-one wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Doesn't change argument that there is something wrong with Arsenal academy.
I am not saying I am any better......but sir....seriously.....you do lack the awareness to know when you are spewing constant poppycock.
Good lawd! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

E points in the back,next game Burnley at emirate, a big victory there vefore heading to Liverpool is a must...
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

ohenhen1 wrote:Man Utd is developing their young players like Rashford, Greenword, and Mctominay. Arsenal is not doing a good job developing young players and integrating them into the first team.
Ohen, with all due respect. How is the Arsenal going to do that with fans like you? Up till now, I’ve never heard you clamoring for the integration of academy player. Rather, you’re ever ready with a laundry list of players Arsenal should buy and their supposed values. :D Get real, man.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Professional road display from the Arsenal.

Arsenal were never going to click footballistically today, too many new faces, too many absentees, serious lack of cohesion and chemistry in regards to build up in attack wise.

Today off the ball every Gunner put in a shift and very few kamikaze errors particularly from back 4. Bar Mkhi and at time Xhaka being loose in possession the Arsenal were patient, resolute and maintained their discipline. No reckless runs leaving CB's exposed, solid communication off the ball for 90 minutes, Arsenal waited on Newcastle to crack and they did with give away to AMN and Auba stuck the dagger.
I know Newcastle will not be the litmus test but there was a difference. In that 1st half and even 2nd half, we were compact with the same 4-4-2 defensive shape as last season. Last season we were still terrible defensively despite our caution, but I think in Chambers, Sokratis has a partner he can trust, so he focuses on his responsibilities.

The decisive factor this season will be if our 4-4-2 defensive shape can actually hold up this time. It will decide top 4 because with Auba and Laca, we will get goals even if we play poorly.

Today, we had only 8 shots but the most important thing is we kept a clean sheet.

Look at the 1st half heat map, it confirms my initial summation of Guendouzi positioning. But it appears there is reasoning behind it. Willock was left in space but we just did not exploit this opening enough. There was hardly any penetration from the right despite us starting by trying to 7sed the right to attack.

I was critical of Guendouzi's positioning in that 1st half because I thought it affected our play when we had the ball. Maybe that was the plan given we also had Willock and Nelson on that left side and Newcastle were concentrating on attacking our left side.

Also, another problem was linking from flank to flank. We did not have that player in the middle to switch play quickly to either flank. Willock seem to be the one with the space because Xhaka had Joelinton marking him and Guendouzi had Almiron marking him. But Willock playing more for his energy and defensive qualities in that position just did not have the creativity needed. Ceballos came on eventually, but like all the subs, it is clear they came on for match fitness and the long term aim of building up for the pace of the league.

Overall, a very good 3 points for confidence and belief for the next game at home.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Thunder wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Man Utd is developing their young players like Rashford, Greenword, and Mctominay. Arsenal is not doing a good job developing young players and integrating them into the first team.
Ohen, with all due respect. How is the Arsenal going to do that with fans like you? Up till now, I’ve never heard you clamoring for the integration of academy player. Rather, you’re ever ready with a laundry list of players Arsenal should buy and their supposed values. :D Get real, man.
Spot on. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

New Castle offered no credible threat to the Arsenal defense.

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

bk-one wrote:

someone had to say it.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Waffiman wrote:
Thunder wrote:

Well you have missed my several posts of me promoting the use of good young players. The benefits is the club can then spend the funds on immediate needs. Arsenal can't compete without a good academy. Quite frankly recently the academy is not producing. Even the ones they have produced were let go to other clubs. Look at Gnabry, Iwobi and etc. We have to reverse that trend. Invest more in the academy. Don't be afraid to send players out on loan to get experience before integration into the main team.

Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Which useless balling. He was average at best. Could hardly get a decent pass in all day. Please stop mistaking activity for achievement. That dude has no business starting in this new Gunners side.

100%Naija wrote:
Mister Dolly wrote:Mikhi finally off. Time for some Brazillian magic. Martinelli is on
Mihki balled today. I dont want to hear anyone bash that guy here today. He played his socks off
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

BTW when is the Arsenal academy going to produce a good defender?

A center half?

jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

ohenhen1 wrote:BTW when is the Arsenal academy going to produce a good defender?

A center half?
Which center half has your beloved ManU academy produced in recent memory? I really don't want to get personal here but you are making no sense bro
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Thunder wrote:

Well you have missed my several posts of me promoting the use of good young players. The benefits is the club can then spend the funds on immediate needs. Arsenal can't compete without a good academy. Quite frankly recently the academy is not producing. Even the ones they have produced were let go to other clubs. Look at Gnabry, Iwobi and etc. We have to reverse that trend. Invest more in the academy. Don't be afraid to send players out on loan to get experience before integration into the main team.
Dude enough of this madness,same you that want beloved go buy players and loan all youth?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Guendouzi vs Xhaka against Newcastle

Touches - 81 vs 99
Passes - 59 vs 71
Shots - 0 vs 2
Poss lost - 13 vs 14
Poss won - 4 vs 8
Duels - 5/13 vs 7/12
Key passes - 1 vs 2
Tackles - 1 vs 3
Fouls won - 0 vs 2
xG+A - 0 vs 0.14

Why let the facts get in the way of a good story?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Waffiman wrote:Guendouzi vs Xhaka against Newcastle

Touches - 81 vs 99
Passes - 59 vs 71
Shots - 0 vs 2
Poss lost - 13 vs 14
Poss won - 4 vs 8
Duels - 5/13 vs 7/12
Key passes - 1 vs 2
Tackles - 1 vs 3
Fouls won - 0 vs 2
xG+A - 0 vs 0.14

In context

Age - 20 vs 26 :)
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

cchinukw wrote:

Touches - 81 vs 99
Passes - 59 vs 71
Shots - 0 vs 2
Poss lost - 13 vs 14
Poss won - 4 vs 8
Duels - 5/13 vs 7/12
Key passes - 1 vs 2
Tackles - 1 vs 3
Fouls won - 0 vs 2
xG+A - 0 vs 0.14

In context

Please add the wage difference and misplaced passes
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

bouncino wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Touches - 81 vs 99
Passes - 59 vs 71
Shots - 0 vs 2
Poss lost - 13 vs 14
Poss won - 4 vs 8
Duels - 5/13 vs 7/12
Key passes - 1 vs 2
Tackles - 1 vs 3
Fouls won - 0 vs 2
xG+A - 0 vs 0.14

In context

Please add the wage difference and misplaced passes
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Waffi and Ojoro don come again o. I thought Ojoro left with Wenger :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

80 million pepe couldn't even do jack vs a poor Castle.. it is going to be a long season for assnal :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved