The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by danfo driver »

Cally wrote:Alexis Sanchez has become a shadow of his once illustrious self. The guy now seems slow, clumsy, and bereft of ideas. His physicality carried him through this tournament. He certainly has his best form with the Arsenal.
How has Mkhytaryan performed? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The defense should be the priority. Zaha is a luxury buy that you make after the club fixes the defense. We need a RB, LB and one or two CDs.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cally wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:so even ATM used the money from spurs, and added another 60 to buy that Portuguese player from Benfica , but assnal CE spammers are glued to assna fan TVs.. you people are not ambitious another season of europa league dey wait una
It's sad to note that your posts have degenerated to the extent that I don't bother reading them any longer. Knowing you, I think it's sad. I don't intend to use the ignore button either, I'll just do what I do with certain posters on here - just skip the post and on to the next.

A pity...
A real pity. Very disappointing.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote:
Cally wrote:Alexis Sanchez has become a shadow of his once illustrious self. The guy now seems slow, clumsy, and bereft of ideas. His physicality carried him through this tournament. He certainly has his best form with the Arsenal.
Mikhi has performed his worth is his salary...

However Sanchez at 450K a week :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: ... The same people crying about Ozil will have hung themselves if we gave sanchez that amount and he played as he has played for Manure.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:Oh well , win or lose 6th or 4th .. buy or sell keep Ozil or dash Ozil out ...na still Arsenal :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
You think Arsenal is guaranteed 6th?? You guys and United are in for a shocker. You think the likes of Leicester, Wolves and Everton, which improved at the end of last season will not be tougher this season?

So you inferred from this post that I "think Arsenal is guranteed 6th position " ...you sabi reach o ... I suppose come learn from you make i get side gig as ghost writer.

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

However Sanchez at 450K a week :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: ... The same people crying about Ozil will have hung themselves if we gave sanchez that amount and he played as he has played for Manure.
Can you prove this? Or it just sounds nice, so you choose to repeat it?

By the way, do you think Mkhy took a pay cut to go from United to Arsenal? Or he got a pay increase? Do you know how much he was earning at United? :rotf: :rotf: And how much he is now earning at Arsenal? :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:The defense should be the priority. Zaha is a luxury buy that you make after the club fixes the defense. We need a RB, LB and one or two CDs.
I hope the club has plan to add like 2 or 3 defenders,we could have finish third if we have a solid defense.There are many cheap players than Zaha and play better than him.
Any well good luck to Arsenal what ever they choose to do.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:
Cally wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:so even ATM used the money from spurs, and added another 60 to buy that Portuguese player from Benfica , but assnal CE spammers are glued to assna fan TVs.. you people are not ambitious another season of europa league dey wait una
It's sad to note that your posts have degenerated to the extent that I don't bother reading them any longer. Knowing you, I think it's sad. I don't intend to use the ignore button either, I'll just do what I do with certain posters on here - just skip the post and on to the next.

A pity...
A real pity. Very disappointing.
instigator :roll:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

ohenhen1 wrote:The defense be the priority. Zaha is a luxury buy that you make after the club fixes the defense. We need a RB, LB and one or two CDs.
We need more than 1 speedy wide forward - looking at our competition & how limited our offensive power was last season. Using our FBs(who were bad at defending as attackers) - meant we lacked bite in attack & had a serious deficit defensively.
We've areas of need all over the pitch.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Alexis Sanchez earning £75,000 for every Manchester United appearance on top of £400,000-a-week wages

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/18/alexis-s ... s-9244274/
------------------
Pregnant pause - Alexis created wage inflation @OT but also his inability to integrate didn't help matters. Mkhi didn't meet expectations on the pitch but maybe cos he was ex-teammates with some of the guys meant he got along with many - plus Manu players complimented him highly when he left. Alexis hurts ManU more than Mkhi does us
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tolahs wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:The defense be the priority. Zaha is a luxury buy that you make after the club fixes the defense. We need a RB, LB and one or two CDs.
We need more than 1 speedy wide forward - looking at our competition & how limited our offensive power was last season. Using our FBs(who were bad at defending as attackers) - meant we lacked bite in attack & had a serious deficit defensively.
We've areas of need all over the pitch.
True but I think the coach also must step up.He was poor at the last stage.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal are in the race to sign Marcelo as the 31-year-old Brazilian left-back has asked to leave Real Madrid
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal will miss out on 21-year-old German goalkeeper Markus Schubert, who has decided to join Schalke from Dynamo Dresden
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal have made contact with Gremio over the signing of Argentina international central defender Walter Kannemann, 28
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kajifu wrote:Arsenal are in the race to sign Marcelo as the 31-year-old Brazilian left-back has asked to leave Real Madrid
Please take him :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal will turn their attention to signing Burnley defender James Tarkowski if Walter Kannemann, 28,turn down a move to London. Manchester united have also been interested in 26-year-old England international Tarkowski. (Birmingham Mail)
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

maceo4 wrote:
kajifu wrote:Arsenal are in the race to sign Marcelo as the 31-year-old Brazilian left-back has asked to leave Real Madrid
Please take him :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Hmm is he that bad you are praying he should leave your club?
Please abeg explain,Arsenal is not really in a position to be getting waste pipe again.
We need players to "MAKE ARSENAL GREAT AGAIN"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tolahs wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Alexis Sanchez earning £75,000 for every Manchester United appearance on top of £400,000-a-week wages

------------------
Pregnant pause - Alexis created wage inflation @OT but also his inability to integrate didn't help matters. Mkhi didn't meet expectations on the pitch but maybe cos he was ex-teammates with some of the guys meant he got along with many - plus Manu players complimented him highly when he left. Alexis hurts ManU more than Mkhi does us

Bro, your pause doesn’t have to carry Belle :lol: I say provide evidence and you are providing the metro :lol:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Oga Danfo what do you make of Marcelo coming to Arsenal,is he a good buy for us ?

What about Walter Kannemann the Argentine?
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Legs? - could afford not to defend @RM but not in our league. NaH!!!!!
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

danfo driver wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

------------------

Bro, your pause doesn’t have to carry Belle :lol: I say provide evidence and you are providing the metro :lol:
Brah - it's was widely reported last season about the bonus & it affects him going elsewhere. You can do a search & go with the Daily that meets your bourgeoisie standards.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

tolahs wrote:
Lawd have mercy !! Marcelo ? Ok o

...Socrates
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Lawd have mercy !! Marcelo ? Ok o
@32.