The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by ohenhen1 »

Gabriel Martineli has joined.

https://www.arsenal.com/
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Why is Hector now our captain?Does this means Xhaka,Ozil,KOS leaving?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

We need to s tudy Lyon style how they buy players even Juve since we dont want to copy Ajax small.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cally wrote:Long live Robby. Long live the Arsenal FC.

May this season bring good tidings.
Yep. Kit launch means new season starts.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

This Zaha saga will get messy. The player is rumoured to have asked his club to drop their asking price to allow him leave.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

My people what price should we pay for Zaha,please Zaha keep asking them to drop their price biko so that your dream will come to reality.
The guy playing for Ajax I mean the African from north America I like the guy better than Zaha and he will be cheaper...
We should also go for him after Zaha join us
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:My people what price should we pay for Zaha,please Zaha keep asking them to drop their price biko so that your dream will come to reality.
The guy playing for Ajax I mean the African from north America I like the guy better than Zaha and he will be cheaper...
We should also go for him after Zaha join us
You should not be buying a brainless player like Zaha, in the first place.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

I dont think Arsenal is interested in signing Zaha(they are interested in selling shirts though). First you antagonize the selling club by pulling a Barca( sending the player's entourage to the media to declare the said player's love for the interested club) and then making sure that you make a bid significantly lower than what the selling club is asking for(not saying Zaha is worth 80 million). We have seen that before and it didn't work the last time around and it is not going to work now. To arsenal, it is more important to appear to be doing something than to actually do it. All they wanted to do was get fans excited to buy shirts.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

So Man Shitty's club record is only 62.6 million?

Even Totos record is more with the 62.8 paid for Ndombolo!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Oh well , win or lose 6th or 4th .. buy or sell keep Ozil or dash Ozil out ...na still Arsenal :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Oh well , win or lose 6th or 4th .. buy or sell keep Ozil or dash Ozil out ...na still Arsenal :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
You think Arsenal is guaranteed 6th?? You guys and United are in for a shocker. You think the likes of Leicester, Wolves and Everton, which improved at the end of last season will not be tougher this season?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

danfo driver wrote:Na true? Odiegwu!
C'mon bro..you are better than this. Posting rubbish from random Twitter hacks now?
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

these assanal fans are so funny, other clubs dey splash the wazobia..they are busy here spamming CE , singing kubaya about finance and who them go sign..smh ordinary 50 milla , them no fit pay for zaha...smh the season never even start we are here with assanal CE spammers already boasting they will finish top 4....smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:these assanal fans are so funny, other clubs dey splash the wazobia..they are busy here spamming CE , singing kubaya about finance and who them go sign..smh ordinary 50 milla , them no fit pay for zaha...smh the season never even start we are here with assanal CE spammers already boasting they will finish top 4....smh
2 pages in and you already have 3 "posts". We will be praying for a work promotion for you this Sunday
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so even ATM used the money from spurs, and added another 60 to buy that Portuguese player from Benfica , but assnal CE spammers are glued to assna fan TVs.. you people are not ambitious another season of europa league dey wait una
SuperEagles

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Looks like Thierney will be the next signing for 22 MP plus addons. First year 10 MP, 2nd year 10 MP, 3rd year 2 to 5 MP.

Players on the way out

Chambers
Jenkinson
Koscielny
Monreal
Mustaffi
Maybe Ozil
Ospina already out for 3 MP
Nwakili
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:so even ATM used the money from spurs, and added another 60 to buy that Portuguese player from Benfica , but assnal CE spammers are glued to assna fan TVs.. you people are not ambitious another season of europa league dey wait una
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: closet arsenal fan ..you post pass waffiman sef for this thread.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:so even ATM used the money from spurs, and added another 60 to buy that Portuguese player from Benfica , but assnal CE spammers are glued to assna fan TVs.. you people are not ambitious another season of europa league dey wait una
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: closet arsenal fan ..you post pass waffiman sef for this thread.

Not closet Arsenal fans, but fans of Arsenal Fans.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

It's sad to note that your posts have degenerated to the extent that I don't bother reading them any longer. Knowing you, I think it's sad. I don't intend to use the ignore button either, I'll just do what I do with certain posters on here - just skip the post and on to the next.

A pity...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cally wrote:
It's sad to note that your posts have degenerated to the extent that I don't bother reading them any longer. Knowing you, I think it's sad. I don't intend to use the ignore button either, I'll just do what I do with certain posters on here - just skip the post and on to the next.

A pity...
Why nah? Why you dey vex? They asked Iwobi on quick fire. Assanal or Chelsea..guess his answer? I am hoping Iwobi leaves assnal asap...the bad luck from assnal is affecting the SE....whenever a naija plays for assnal we never win jack.The truth hurts, that's why you are upset with me.
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote:Gabriel Martineli has joined.

https://www.arsenal.com/
lets celebrate! :D

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cally wrote:

A pity...
Cally the town crier don start again. Why are you always crying? waaahhh waaahhh wahhhh

Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Alexis Sanchez has become a shadow of his once illustrious self. The guy now seems slow, clumsy, and bereft of ideas. His physicality carried him through this tournament. He certainly had his best form with the Arsenal.
Last edited by Cally on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."