The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by Robbynice »

Cally wrote:Mesut, continue to make the difference on and off the pitch, son.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... umour-fan/
Baba God bless you o ja re. Na news be this... :thumbs:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Robbynice wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:https://www.caughtoffside.com/2020/02/2 ... ist-stats/

You know it’s bad when United fans R trolling yer highest paid player. SMH :veryangry:
Baba you stay bringing us 'good' news about the team and our players. Nothing do you baba...smdh :roll:

Chief you do know that when all is said and done that this man would hv cost the club you claim 2 support almost £125,000,000?
How much did the Emirates cost 2 build again?
Tell me we’ve got a good return on our investment in this man when we hv a child leading the team in assists!
Marinate on that and then you wonder Y I can’t stand him. We will lose Auba, just like Ramsey because he has destroyed our pay wage scale ... and for what again?
It’s not the goals, assists or even chances created ..your ilk are now counting yards strolled and sauntered around the field as justification 4 him being given sacred cow status :sad:

Maybe it’s because I was trying 2 focus on getting into Uni and surviving in a tough program when he allegedly starred @ Madrid so I never saw what all the fuss about this dude was ... but since I’ve seen him play in the Red and white, Nah he ain’t my cup of tea.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cally wrote:Mesut, continue to make the difference on and off the pitch, son.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... umour-fan/
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Wenger was providing punditry for BeIN Sports as Gnabry scored twice during Bayern Munich’s win against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in the Champions League and though he had praise for the winger, he believes he lacked the desire to make it at Arsenal.

‘Because he has pace, power, technical ability, he’s very intelligent, sometimes he looks for the easy way in football. That’s what was his problem. He lacked a bit.

‘I gave him to West Brom, it didn’t work out at all. In fairness I think we had an agreement with him but Bayern stole him away from Werder Bremen.

‘He’s a good player. He has individual ability and collective ability. We had an agreement with him but because he didn’t play at West Brom I let him go with the U21s in the summer with the German national team and he did very well of course.

‘We had prepared him for us to sign his new contract but then suddenly he wanted to go to Werder Bremen. But it was not Werder Bremen that bought him it was Munich that bought him. Because six months or less than one year later he moved from Bremen to Bayern but it was a done deal before.

‘He was at the end of his contract and we thought that he would stay because he told he would stay.’
Why does this dude just talk crap? Just be quiet Wenger. You’re not even making sense. No wonder every player with ambition left ya.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Who the heck is this sleaky dude.??? Bobo is always here crying about assanal..kai
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Who the heck is this sleaky dude.??? Bobo is always here crying about assanal..kai
Hmmm, here I was thinking you guys are one and the same person...what a wa freaking wu... :shock:

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
slyk
Egg
Egg

Post by slyk »

Robbynice wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Who the heck is this sleaky dude.??? Bobo is always here crying about assanal..kai
Hmmm, here I was thinking you guys are one and the same person...what a wa freaking wu... :shock:
It seems you guys missed the memo. Sleaky72 is Anikulapo in disguise. :rotf: :rotf: :taunt: :taunt:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Robbynice wrote:
How many people am I now gonna be classified as? All becuz I don’t walk the company line and say that Ozil, Wenger and Arteta are gods? :lol:
Funny becuz my ex-academy teammates from the south uv England R here but I’ve been sworn 2 silence .... I just laugh @ some of the slanging.
We hav a guy here who’s last 50 posts have revolved around a forumer, and nothing on fball.
If that’s not a male on male hyper obsession then nothing else is.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

As head of coach and player development, responsible for all coaches and teams from under-9s to under-23s, his first official act was implementing a playing philosophy. “When I arrived at Arsenal, I firstly wanted to know, what the club stands for in general. The problem was that no coach could answer me that exactly. As a result, we collectively developed the ‘Way of Arsenal’, for which philosophy our teams from under-9s to under-23s stand for and also set an example of.”
Chief Robbo, I come in peace son. I read a piece on this guy’s evaluation of the Arsenal academy and when I heard your man Arsene puffing out his cheeks on Gnabry it just annoyed me. Like I said there R serious problems at AFC. And I came through an academy, not as renowned, as the one at London Colney, but dang they have some issues there. So when I talk about fballing issues, I might hv a perspective that may rub some the wrong way but it comes from a place of personal experience.

https://www.transfermarkt.us/arsenal-rs ... ews/348812
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wow, so this bobo nah aniks...chei..no wonder :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

slyk wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
It seems you guys missed the memo. Sleaky72 is Anikulapo in disguise. :rotf: :rotf: :taunt: :taunt:
What a wawu...But aniks is always happy with Arsenal every now and then...With Sleaky e get as e be... :twisted: :?

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

I am looking forward to tomorrow's match. Its been a long time that I felt that way and I am happy that feeling is back.

Awon boys do us proud o we are rooting for ya :clap: :clap: :clap:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote:I am looking forward to tomorrow's match. Its been a long time that I felt that way and I am happy that feeling is back.

Awon boys do us proud o we are rooting for ya :clap: :clap: :clap:
I will not be watching life,i will be praying i dont have time for HB with Arteta selection at times and game management.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ojafranpa wrote:How is it possible that Emery, the one who wanted Ceballos at Arsenal, didn’t get the best from him and didn’t play him in his best position but Arteta in 2 months has figured out what’s best for Ceballos and now he’s playing brilliantly.
Why are you not giving him credit for signing a good player like you are blaming him for the Suarez signing last year?
When he was playing him from start and he was doing wonders,do you remember him early in the season,Spurs game at emirate when he came on?I hope you know he was injured most part of the first half of the season....
Some time stop blaming the wrong guy for everything.
How come Emery first season he finish better than Wenger and get us to Europa final something Wenger could not do playing a man advantage in almost 70 minutes of football?
Does that make Emery a better coach than Wenger?
slyk
Egg
Egg

Post by slyk »

Sleaky72 wrote:
slyk wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Bepanda, a few things I also noticed from the game:
- General Guendo was back 2 form. He dominated the middle with his touch, limitless energy 4 days and his timing on breaking up passes. B*mouth had no answer 4 him.
- Smokin Joe Willock was a Beast as well. He also ruled over the space behind the front 3 until moved out wide. He is such a powerful runner with the ball. Just needs the confidence 2 create shots 4 himself and not be afraid 2 take them. If he can, then we have a winner on our hands.
- Ceballos looked refreshed. There was that air of expectancy any time he was on the ball and he delivered. His touch on the ball and the confidence and precision with which he delivered the ball was unmatched. Pls Mikel let him PLAY!
Aniks how body? You have inadvertently resumed your bro love with Bapenda (your fellow Ozil hater). At this point you are not even trying anymore. Just drop the charade already :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

#CREEPYOLDMAN
#MALEOBSESSED
#PURPOSELESSLIFE
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

kajifu wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:How is it possible that Emery, the one who wanted Ceballos at Arsenal, didn’t get the best from him and didn’t play him in his best position but Arteta in 2 months has figured out what’s best for Ceballos and now he’s playing brilliantly.
Why are you not giving him credit for signing a good player like you are blaming him for the Suarez signing last year?
When he was playing him from start and he was doing wonders,do you remember him early in the season,Spurs game at emirate when he came on?I hope you know he was injured most part of the first half of the season....
How come Emery first season he finish better than Wenger and get us to Europa final something Wenger could not do playing a man advantage in almost 70 minutes of football?
You are just dumb. :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

kajifu wrote:
Kajifu,
You are whining too much. If you can’t get behind the current Arsenal coach and players, then you have no business as an Arsenal fan.
Emery is gone and Arteta is in charge, get used to it and back your team. Whether the team wins or losses, you complain.
Support your team joor.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

bouncino wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Kajifu,
You are whining too much. If you can’t get behind the current Arsenal coach and players, then you have no business as an Arsenal fan.
Emery is gone and Arteta is in charge, get used to it and back your team. Whether the team wins or losses, you complain.
Support your team joor.
I mean...Kajifu, with all due respect your head no dey house. Calm down baba and get behind the team haba...

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Crowd ain’t happy.
Dour and stale football after half an hour
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

What a combo and cross for a goal by Saka but ruled offside.
Right call. The pass to Saka was too slow and he just stepped offside
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

pepe , Hb and ceballos should be fined if they take more than 3 touches anytime going forward !!!

Horrible horrible horrible play so far. Even mustaffi is passing crisper and faster than those 3 what rubbish !!!
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Siddonlook11 wrote:pepe , Hb and ceballos should be fined if they take more than 3 touches anytime going forward !!!

Horrible horrible horrible play so far. Even mustaffi is passing crisper and faster than those 3 what rubbish !!!

Ok...... :sneaky: :sneaky:

Its amazing how we watch a game [ we are not with the team day in day out, not in practice sessions, not in personal conversations of players and managers and not in the head of any of the said players and manager] but we make these assertions and take it personal when our assertions are challenged.

The phrase "delusion of grandeur" come to mind .
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Agg 1-1