The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

PapaK wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
PapaK wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
PapaK wrote:My people, how una dey? I hope we are enjoying our new Arsenal, now that the problem, Wenger has gone
PapaKayyyyyyyyyyy!
bros. How body?

we dey o! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Trust you and family are doing well.
we thank God, we are managing. Shouldnt you be asleep at this time in America?

I was sleeping until your arrival to the platform work me :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Arteta wants Ozil, Laca, Auba, Luiz gone from the Club in the Summer.

Mikel Arteta is reported to be planning a major overhaul of his Arsenal squad this summer with four big-name players all tipped to be sold off to the highest bidder.
Former Man City No 2 Arteta was brought in as Unai Emery’s replacement on December 20, but clearly has a massive job on his hands with Arsenal so far winning just six of their 25 Premier League matches played this season.
The Gunners currently sit 10 points adrift of the top four and face missing out on the Champions League places for a fourth successive season, and leading Arteta to realise that drastic measures need to be taken.
And according to The Sun, Arsenal’s record of one win in seven since his arrival have seen Arteta earmark big-name stars Mesut Ozil, David Luiz, Pierre-Emerick Aubamayeng and Alexandre Lacazette for the exit door.
It’s claimed that Arteta is aware that he needs to offload their highest earners in order to re-invest in his squad and plans to buy upcoming talents, as opposed established names, in order to rejuvenate their flagging fortunes.
The departures of Ozil and Luiz will perhaps come as little surprise to supporters, with former Germany playmaker Ozil struggling to recapture his best form and often being left out by previous boss Emery.
Luiz, meanwhile, has often come in for criticism for his performances and he is often viewed as the Achilles heel of a defence regularly seen as too error-prone.
The potential sales of Lacazette and Aubameyang would perhaps raise some eyebrows given their importance to Arsenal, and the Gunners would not be short of takers for either of their prolific frontmen. Barcelona are said to be leading the chase for Aubameyang, after this revelation from their director of football Eric Abidal just this week.

Source.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
PapaK wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
PapaK wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
PapaK wrote:My people, how una dey? I hope we are enjoying our new Arsenal, now that the problem, Wenger has gone
PapaKayyyyyyyyyyy!
bros. How body?

I was sleeping until your arrival to the platform work me :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Which kind joblessness be this for Jubril's sake?! :roll:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

bepanda wrote:Arteta wants Ozil, Laca, Auba, Luiz gone from the Club in the Summer.

Mikel Arteta is reported to be planning a major overhaul of his Arsenal squad this summer with four big-name players all tipped to be sold off to the highest bidder.
Former Man City No 2 Arteta was brought in as Unai Emery’s replacement on December 20, but clearly has a massive job on his hands with Arsenal so far winning just six of their 25 Premier League matches played this season.
The Gunners currently sit 10 points adrift of the top four and face missing out on the Champions League places for a fourth successive season, and leading Arteta to realise that drastic measures need to be taken.
And according to The Sun, Arsenal’s record of one win in seven since his arrival have seen Arteta earmark big-name stars Mesut Ozil, David Luiz, Pierre-Emerick Aubamayeng and Alexandre Lacazette for the exit door.
It’s claimed that Arteta is aware that he needs to offload their highest earners in order to re-invest in his squad and plans to buy upcoming talents, as opposed established names, in order to rejuvenate their flagging fortunes.
The departures of Ozil and Luiz will perhaps come as little surprise to supporters, with former Germany playmaker Ozil struggling to recapture his best form and often being left out by previous boss Emery.
Luiz, meanwhile, has often come in for criticism for his performances and he is often viewed as the Achilles heel of a defence regularly seen as too error-prone.
The potential sales of Lacazette and Aubameyang would perhaps raise some eyebrows given their importance to Arsenal, and the Gunners would not be short of takers for either of their prolific frontmen. Barcelona are said to be leading the chase for Aubameyang, after this revelation from their director of football Eric Abidal just this week.

Source.
Doesn't read to me like Arteta has explicitly said this to the press.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

bepanda wrote:Arteta wants Ozil, Laca, Auba, Luiz gone from the Club in the Summer.

Source.
So who will he be replacing with all this players?Ozil ,Laca make sense,if Barca come calling for Auba,ask for two players and 80milion cash from Barca
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
PapaK wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
PapaK wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
PapaKayyyyyyyyyyy!
bros. How body?

YemiJubril, you don buy your Ighalo jersey?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

cchinukw wrote:

Source.
Doesn't read to me like Arteta has explicitly said this to the press.

It's all gossip & as per usual, the Gooner_nation are too gullible to pause. How do you take a team on a bonding exercise & at the same time leak your intentions for the offseason. So much of this is by agents wanting to start something & journos seeking clicks.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

Source.
in other words, welcome to 2006
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Bernd Leno on Emery tactics: "Before it was, I don’t want to say a mess, it was a little bit confusing, everybody was doing different things and we were not a team – not in the dressing room, not on the pitch, and you could see this. I think with Mikel it changed completely

HMMMMMM Serious indictment on Mr Good ebening

Leno on Arteta’s introduction: “The first day he came he was not talking too much about tactics, he was talking about how we behave in the dressing room, when we go to the games we have to be more professional, more like a team.”

Bernd Leno on Arteta: "He has, in this short time, had a big impact because you can see the intensity we play with. Also the structure in the team and the mentality out on the pitch
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Post it back when Arteta goes 22 games unbeaten ...
ojafranpa wrote:Bernd Leno on Emery tactics: "Before it was, I don’t want to say a mess, it was a little bit confusing, everybody was doing different things and we were not a team – not in the dressing room, not on the pitch, and you could see this. I think with Mikel it changed completely
Leno on Arteta’s introduction: “The first day he came he was not talking too much about tactics, he was talking about how we behave in the dressing room, when we go to the games we have to be more professional, more like a team.”
Bernd Leno on Arteta: "He has, in this short time, had a big impact because you can see the intensity we play with. Also the structure in the team and the mentality out on the pitch
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
PapaK wrote:we thank God, we are managing. Shouldnt you be asleep at this time in America?
YemiJubril, you don buy your Ighalo jersey?
I don use tippex convert my old Alexis Sanchez jersey to Ighalo. I cannot come and go and kill myself.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

bepanda wrote:Post it back when Arteta goes 22 games unbeaten ...
ojafranpa wrote:Bernd Leno on Emery tactics: "Before it was, I don’t want to say a mess, it was a little bit confusing, everybody was doing different things and we were not a team – not in the dressing room, not on the pitch, and you could see this. I think with Mikel it changed completely
What happened after going 22 games unbeaten? Complete balderdash. What has 22 games unbeaten got to do with what Leno said? Emery got everyone ultimately confused in the dressing room, and that's from the horses mouth. You can go ahead and find the 22 games and rewatch them. Moving on...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:

We hope this story is not true. The rumour is the player is the client of the Agent Kia Joorabchian.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cally wrote:I am convinced that in addition to Arsenal's numerous and well documented problems here, referees have been terrible towards the team.

Why did the guy that kicked Saka like that not get a yellow card for that knee extension? It was a blatant and dangerous foul, and yet the referee kept his card in his pocket. If that was Xhaka or Sokratis, he would have gotten an immediate yellow.

Just disgusting.
Spot on. They also benefited from kicking Saka out of the game.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
PapaK wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
PapaK wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
PapaKayyyyyyyyyyy!
bros. How body?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I miss PapaK for forum.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

My brother, Wenger will return home. It is a question of time. The Owner wants him back and the club are trying. It all depends on what capacity he returns. Wenger just took the FIFA job, he is a man who follows through on his commitments, so it will come down to how desperate the club needs him. Let's wait and see, but the club has been in touch.

Just look how standards have collapsed at the club. It is not acceptable. This season has been a complete shambles, the Owner knows another season like this is not acceptable.

Arsenal have spend far more money and achieved far less in the last 2 seasons than at any year under Wenger. Even though the spending is way behind the top clubs in the league.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cally wrote:
bepanda wrote:Post it back when Arteta goes 22 games unbeaten ...
What happened after going 22 games unbeaten? Complete balderdash. What has 22 games unbeaten got to do with what Leno said? Emery got everyone ultimately confused in the dressing room, and that's from the horses mouth. You can go ahead and find the 22 games and rewatch them. Moving on...
So they were confusing and go 22 games unbeaten?When Arteta goes some players will write something negative about him.Arteta should try and finish better than last season.Stats matter,take us to even Europa final.The team is not doing better results wise under Arteta.Hope things get better and Arteta become the king at Emirate as i like him.All teams that change coaches are doing better,look at even Everton ahead of us...
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Konstantinos Mavropanos playing well on loan.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote:Konstantinos Mavropanos playing well on loan.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This Danfo leve us o .... kai
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This Danfo leve us o .... kai
Remember when Waffi told us that MavraPooPooPoo was the next Tony Adams? And Wenger has unearthed a gem, like he did, when he found the diamond white Vieira, Krystian Bielik? :woot: :woot:

Odiegwu! :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
charlie
Egg
Egg
Joke of the day: Arsenal can still qualify for the UCF

Post by charlie »

Mikel Arteta is convinced Champions League football remains within Arsenal’s grasp and that a strong run on the resumption of their Premier League campaign would reignite their hopes of a return to Europe’s elite.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... a-football

:blink: :D :rotf:

10th in the league
10 pts out of 4th place
4 draws in 4 games,.....Good joke Arteta,...good joke!

But sure why not.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it