The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by Bigpokey24 »

hmmmm so waffiman has started doing maths...nah so bobo pick the points for top 4 last season and then went into hiding ...today bobo has ruled Chelsea and United outside of the top for when we are still in August...anyways we go see...this is the same loud mouth bobo made during the end of last season
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

kajifu wrote:I know tomorrow haters will come out to laugh.Please let someone open a separate game thread for tomorrow game.So that haters can continue on the thread if satan strike but with God on our side we might just may be get the unthinkable result.
1)Guys we can beat this Liverpool if the players and gaffer believe,sorry i mean get a positive result.Liverpool is good btu so far this season they have been above average not at their best.
2)Their defense been allowing some cheap goals,and the opposition creating chances.
3)Their keeper is error master,with pressure you are guarantee a goal from his mistakes.
4)This is a game that you play the best player,news that Ozil and Xhaka will start might backfire as Ozil has not start any game....
5)Lets believe we are Arsenal we can do it like we did 1989.
Yes we can. But unfortunately we have a coach who has a small team mentality. Even when we play a lower 10 team he goes for safety first. If i were him, i will go for my tactically best players against Liverpool. Mark the statement "tactically best players". In that wise this will be my starting 11:

1. Leno

2. Niles
3. Chambers
4. Sokratis
5. Nacho

6. Luiz
7. Ceballos

8. Ozil - if he's fit. And if he's not fit will play Ceballos here and Willock takes Ceballos position in my defence

9. Pepe
10. Laca
11. Auba

In earlier posts i have stressed how i will deploy my team to counter Liverpool play which basically is anchored on pulling the defence of opposing teams wide apart with runners or one of Firminho and Mane/Sallah (depending on on where the attach is being launched from) coming through the middle to do the damage. This basically is why i will play Luiz as the DM so that when this happens and any of our CDs move left or right to help the FB, Luiz can easily slot in to ensure there's no space in the CD.
Now with Luiz moving to provide cover in the CD, i will ask Pepe to pair Ceballos and occupy that central position around our 18 yard box and mark any of the Liverpool midfielders who for sure you expect to run into our defence to cause damage. Ozil if he is fit and plays will be expected to be positioned in front of them as the play goes given this game will be very fluid. Laca and Auba will mark from the midway line to prevent any of the Liverpool CDs especially that Dutch guy from coming to join the attack.

The key for me in this line-up is that we contain Liverpool attack and at the same time we be ready to spring into lightening attack when we get the ball. And this in my opinion makes it a must for Ozil to start given the speed of Pepe and Auba.
This is a match we can back home with point(s) or empty handed. It all depends on Emery. He needs to shed his small team safety first mentality. Any team is beatable. The first step towards that is to BELIEVE. And that will play a great part.
Last edited by azuka on Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
assnal CE spammers, you people talk too much, be humble
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:[/video]
assnal CE spammers, you people talk too much, be humble
If only you took your own advice.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

here are the results of the last 6 visits assanal made at anfield, and these assnal CE spammers are boasting because they beat Newcastle and Burnley just by a goal margin each..smh

2014: Liverpool 5 assanal 1
2014: Liverpool 2 assanal 2
2016: Liverpool 3 assanal 3
2017: Liverpool 1 assanal 1
2017: Liverpool 4 assanal 0
2018: Liverpool 5 assanal 1

like Kendrick says be humble
[/video]
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:here are the results of the last 6 visits assanal made at anfield, and these assnal CE spammers are boasting because they beat Newcastle and Burnley just by a goal margin each..smh

2014: Liverpool 5 assanal 1
2014: Liverpool 2 assanal 2
2016: Liverpool 3 assanal 3
2017: Liverpool 1 assanal 1
2017: Liverpool 4 assanal 0
2018: Liverpool 5 assanal 1

like Kendrick says be humble
[/video]
I hope you have that song on repeat.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

azuka wrote:
kajifu wrote:I know tomorrow haters will come out to laugh.Please let someone open a separate game thread for tomorrow game.So that haters can continue on the thread if satan strike but with God on our side we might just may be get the unthinkable result.
1)Guys we can beat this Liverpool if the players and gaffer believe,sorry i mean get a positive result.Liverpool is good btu so far this season they have been above average not at their best.
2)Their defense been allowing some cheap goals,and the opposition creating chances.
3)Their keeper is error master,with pressure you are guarantee a goal from his mistakes.
4)This is a game that you play the best player,news that Ozil and Xhaka will start might backfire as Ozil has not start any game....
Yes we can. But unfortunately we have a coach who has a small team mentality. Even when we play a lower 10 team he goes for safety first. If i were him, i will go for my tactically best players against Liverpool. Mark the statement "tactically best players". In that wise this will be my starting 11:

1. Leno

2. Niles
3. Chambers
4. Sokratis
5. Nacho

6. Luiz
7. Ceballos

8. Ozil - if he's fit. And if he's not fit will play Ceballos here and Willock takes Ceballos position in my defence

9. Pepe
10. Laca
11. Auba

In earlier posts i have stressed how i will deploy my team to counter Liverpool play which basically is anchored on pulling the defence of opposing teams wide apart with runners or one of Firminho and Mane/Sallah (depending on on where the attach is being launched from) coming through the middle to do the damage. This basically is why i will play Luiz as the DM so that when this happens and any of our CDs move left or right to help the FB, Luiz can easily slot in to ensure there's no space in the CD.
Now with Luiz moving to provide cover in the CD, i will ask Pepe to pair Ceballos and occupy that central position around our 18 yard box and mark any of the Liverpool midfielders who for sure you expect to run into our defence to cause damage. Ozil if he is fit and plays will be expected to be positioned in front of them as the play goes given this game will be very fluid. Laca and Auba will mark from the midway line to prevent any of the Liverpool CDs especially that Dutch guy from coming to join the attack.

The key for me in this line-up is that we contain Liverpool attack and at the same time we be ready to spring into lightening attack when we get the ball. And this in my opinion makes it a must for Ozil to start given the speed of Pepe and Auba.
This is a match we can back home with point(s) or empty handed. It all depends on Emery. He needs to shed his small team safety first mentality. Any team is beatable. The first step towards that is to BELIEVE. And that will play a great part.
You are too hard on Emery,You are few of guys who force him to start Ozil and things fall apart last season.
Ozil has not yet start a game and you want to throw him at Anfield.We need tough guys that can bully Liverpool stop their wing backs.If likes of Henderson and milner start in Mf we must win the MF battle tactically.Watching the last time we went to Liverpool it was so easy after we take the lead,we went with fear in that game.Liverpool will start with fast pressing wave after wave,you want to calm situation,key is not to allow any goal in first 30 minutes,it will slow Liverpool.We must frustrate them.
Dam God help us ooooh
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Azuka, huge responsibility on Luiz in a midfield shorn of any defensive resolve with the inclusion of Ceballos and Ozil. AMN will have his work cut out in Sadio Mane, add to that Robertson on the overlap and its an issue. Niles is far from assured at rightback and having Pierre dropping back is less than ideal.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Coach wrote:@Azuka, huge responsibility on Luiz in a midfield shorn of any defensive resolve with the inclusion of Ceballos and Ozil. AMN will have his work cut out in Sadio Mane, add to that Robertson on the overlap and its an issue. Niles is far from assured at rightback and having Pierre dropping back is less than ideal.
Exactly why Luiz needs to play DM. When AMN is faced with Mane and Robertson i expect the right CD to move in to assist him and Luiz dropping into the just vacated space by the CD to cover up. Same happens too if the attack is from the left side of our defence.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Just a friendly opposing POV. My Scouser buddies wud tip their glasses of bubbly at the sight of Mesut Ozil & the absence of a ball hawk like the tiny man from Uruguay. The sight of another heavy footed English man like Chambers wud also warm the belly’s and make the Guinness flow even quicker and faster. Not a betting lad but I would daresay that Emery will start with Auba up top and not on the wings as he needs someone to cover Mane and Salah. But we shall C on the ‘morrow.
azuka wrote:

1. Leno

2. Niles
3. Chambers
4. Sokratis
5. Nacho

6. Luiz
7. Ceballos

9. Pepe
10. Laca
11. Auba

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Azuka, re: (necessity f) David Luiz in DM at Anfield
Alternative, play a stay at home rightback, Chambers, push Maitland further forward, where he is supposedly more competent. Moving Luiz out of the defence reduces the ability to play out from the back. Neither Sokratis or Chambers can receive to feet under pressure and find the range of Luiz. Inevitably, David with drop deep to receive the ball, allowing the Liverpool midfield to squeeze up.

One would consider a lopsided 4-4-2 with:
- Double coverage wide right: AMN and CC, not much productivity, but the main focus would be on defensive resolve ala the old school Ray Parlour inclusion. Forward runs only when conditions allow.
- Ceballos playing narrow on the left, attacking the half-space between Right back and right centre half.
- Aubemeyang moving into the channels to isolate TAA, Ceballos underlapping.
- Kolasinac available for the overloads.
- Laczaette staying central, dropping deep at times in the non possession phase.
- Luiz centrehalf, stepping out of defence to DM, when doing so, the remaining back 3 stay compact.
- Torreira given license to get busy.
- Xhaka, yes Shaka, sitting. Guendouzi cannot be trusted to defend with any degree of discipline. Atleast 'Groundnut' is too slow to go bombing forward.

Alternatively, a 4-3-1-2, with:
- lateral movement from both fowards in the offensive phase
- Lacazette dropping deep occasions to create a quintet in midfield (3-2), Torreira moving wider MRC when doing so.
- Kolasinac making runs wide from MLC to create overloads.
- Narrow, compact backline.
- Luiz stepping out from the line.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Coach wrote:@Azuka, huge responsibility on Luiz in a midfield shorn of any defensive resolve with the inclusion of Ceballos and Ozil. AMN will have his work cut out in Sadio Mane, add to that Robertson on the overlap and its an issue. Niles is far from assured at rightback and having Pierre dropping back is less than ideal.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Luiz as DM.. you are funny .. you people have no clue about the current david luiz
SuperEagles

azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

@Azuka, re: (necessity f) David Luiz in DM at Anfield
Alternative, play a stay at home rightback, Chambers, push Maitland further forward, where he is supposedly more competent. Moving Luiz out of the defence reduces the ability to play out from the back. Neither Sokratis or Chambers can receive to feet under pressure and find the range of Luiz. Inevitably, David with drop deep to receive the ball, allowing the Liverpool midfield to squeeze up.
We don't have a natural DM. The alternative option is to play Chambers there. But i go for Luiz because of his passing ability and experience to know what's required of him as i illustrated earlier. Above all, under Benitez at Chelsea Luiz was played mostly at DM and i was amazed at how good he was.
One would consider a lopsided 4-4-2 with:
- Double coverage wide right: AMN and CC, not much productivity, but the main focus would be on defensive resolve ala the old school Ray Parlour inclusion. Forward runs only when conditions allow.
- Ceballos playing narrow on the left, attacking the half-space between Right back and right centre half.
- Aubemeyang moving into the channels to isolate TAA, Ceballos underlapping.
- Kolasinac available for the overloads.
- Laczaette staying central, dropping deep at times in the non possession phase.
- Luiz centrehalf, stepping out of defence to DM, when doing so, the remaining back 3 stay compact.
- Torreira given license to get busy.
- Xhaka, yes Shaka, sitting. Guendouzi cannot be trusted to defend with any degree of discipline. Atleast 'Groundnut' is too slow to go bombing forward.

Alternatively, a 4-3-1-2, with:
- lateral movement from both fowards in the offensive phase
- Lacazette dropping deep occasions to create a quintet in midfield (3-2), Torreira moving wider MRC when doing so.
- Kolasinac making runs wide from MLC to create overloads.
- Narrow, compact backline.
- Luiz stepping out from the line.
I will go with any of these formations if we were playing Man City. Man City keeps coming at you, swarming at you i will say in fact until you make mistake. So keeping your shape is very important against them. This is in contrast to Liverpool who pulls your team's defence wide apart looking for pockets of holes which by any of their players running in from the midfield or any of the front 3 can run into. Those holes that results from being pulled apart by Liverpool needs to be plugged. Stand rigged defensively when being pulled apart and you stand a chance. So defensively and as a team in total you players need to be fluid and able to step into these holes as they arise before an opposing Liverpool player.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote:Just a friendly opposing POV. My Scouser buddies wud tip their glasses of bubbly at the sight of Mesut Ozil & the absence of a ball hawk like the tiny man from Uruguay. The sight of another heavy footed English man like Chambers wud also warm the belly’s and make the Guinness flow even quicker and faster. Not a betting lad but I would daresay that Emery will start with Auba up top and not on the wings as he needs someone to cover Mane and Salah. But we shall C on the ‘morrow.
azuka wrote:

1. Leno

2. Niles
3. Chambers
4. Sokratis
5. Nacho

6. Luiz
7. Ceballos

9. Pepe
10. Laca
11. Auba

You see that's the malady of the Arsenal fans. They watch football but wait to read the British jurno take on our matches to fly by it as if it's the gospel truth. First it was with Ozil, now it is with Mustapha. We have seen that statistically Mustapha isn't as bad as we are being made to believe by the british press. Infact he's better than Sokratis, Luiz talkless of the new Man U CD. Yet we are being made to believe he's the worst of our defenders. Despite all the hues and noise about Mustapha's performance last season he ONLY made 1 individual error that led to goal. So what's the noise about i ask?
No the British press said he is bad so Arsenal fans must believe he's bad.
We were all told how Holdings in our CD made a difference. But they all forget to mention the fact that when Holdings was paired last season in a 2-man CD his partner was most times Mustapha. One of which was the 1-1 draw with Liverpool at the Emirates. And even in a 3-man CD Mustapha was always a constant with the 3rd man being Sokratis. No Mustapha is bad.

This noise about Mustapha reminded me when Kosc first joined Arsenal from the division no-where team in France. That's how he was so crucified and vilified in his first season culminating in that league cup final mix-up between him and Ses leading to Obafemi's tap-in. Roll forward many years later, Kosc is being heralded as our best CD.
My prayer is we loan Mustapha our and hopefully he can regain himself and come back to us with a lot more self confidence. There's a player in there and alongside Holdings might be our future CD pairing for a long time to come.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
since waffi went all the way back to ashavin, i want to caution you people
SuperEagles

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Dunno how this all became ‘bout Mustafi but I guess we shall see tomorrow.
azuka wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Just a friendly opposing POV. My Scouser buddies wud tip their glasses of bubbly at the sight of Mesut Ozil & the absence of a ball hawk like the tiny man from Uruguay. The sight of another heavy footed English man like Chambers wud also warm the belly’s and make the Guinness flow even quicker and faster. Not a betting lad but I would daresay that Emery will start with Auba up top and not on the wings as he needs someone to cover Mane and Salah. But we shall C on the ‘morrow.
azuka wrote:

1. Leno

2. Niles
3. Chambers
4. Sokratis
5. Nacho

6. Luiz
7. Ceballos

9. Pepe
10. Laca
11. Auba

You see that's the malady of the Arsenal fans. They watch football but wait to read the British jurno take on our matches to fly by it as if it's the gospel truth. First it was with Ozil, now it is with Mustapha. We have seen that statistically Mustapha isn't as bad as we are being made to believe by the british press. Infact he's better than Sokratis, Luiz talkless of the new Man U CD. Yet we are being made to believe he's the worst of our defenders. Despite all the hues and noise about Mustapha's performance last season he ONLY made 1 individual error that led to goal. So what's the noise about i ask?
No the British press said he is bad so Arsenal fans must believe he's bad.
We were all told how Holdings in our CD made a difference. But they all forget to mention the fact that when Holdings was paired last season in a 2-man CD his partner was most times Mustapha. One of which was the 1-1 draw with Liverpool at the Emirates. And even in a 3-man CD Mustapha was always a constant with the 3rd man being Sokratis. No Mustapha is bad.

This noise about Mustapha reminded me when Kosc first joined Arsenal from the division no-where team in France. That's how he was so crucified and vilified in his first season culminating in that league cup final mix-up between him and Ses leading to Obafemi's tap-in. Roll forward many years later, Kosc is being heralded as our best CD.
My prayer is we loan Mustapha our and hopefully he can regain himself and come back to us with a lot more self confidence. There's a player in there and alongside Holdings might be our future CD pairing for a long time to come.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
more videos for waffi, that waffi went all the way to 18 years ago, trying to hide recent games
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

more videos for waffi, that waffi went all the way to 18 years ago, trying to hide recent games
Unavailable :taunt: :taunt:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote:
what's unavailable?
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
what's unavailable?
Video cant play.. No one will notice over here :lol: :lol:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

UK CEs have no cable.. guess what una go soon lose La-Liga... sucks staying in the UK....smh people with knives chooking innocent people everyday , no healthy food, the air is full of polluted factories, and now youtube has restricted access to UK football highlights....
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:UK CEs have no cable.. guess what una go soon lose La-Liga... sucks staying in the UK....smh people with knives chooking innocent people everyday , no healthy food, the air is full of polluted factories, and now youtube has restricted access to UK football highlights....
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Polluted factories :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You haven't heard of the service economy? :shock:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Nope.
SuperEagles