The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
I earn more than you EVER will! Matteo Guendouzi tastelessly taunted 's***' Brighton players over money earlier in defeat before £40k-a-week midfielder grabbed the throat of Neal Maupay at full-time
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... money.html

Disgusting Arsenal player insulted Brighton players. No wonder Maupay put them in their place. :oops: :oops:
That Guenduzi guy I have noticed have the personality from the slums of Paris suburb. He is one of the latest thugs on Arsenal payroll.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
I earn more than you EVER will! Matteo Guendouzi tastelessly taunted 's***' Brighton players over money earlier in defeat before £40k-a-week midfielder grabbed the throat of Neal Maupay at full-time

Disgusting Arsenal player insulted Brighton players. No wonder Maupay put them in their place. :oops: :oops:
That Guenduzi guy I have noticed have the personality from the slums of Paris suburb. He is one of the latest thugs on Arsenal payroll.
horrible character on the field and the funny thing, bobo is a crap footballer
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Or he's just a young kid with money no needed for the coded speech. Also he said those words in reaction to Maupay injuring his teammate, all this stuff I imagine to be fair on the field long as it's backed up.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

He is also a huge defensive liability. I'd like to know how many goals his 'turnover" has cost his team. I like him (as a player--his ability), but you can tell he is just as daft as his hair mate- David Luiz.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Mikel Arteta:

On MARTINELLI.

“In training, in the last action he got hit by another player and damaged his knee. We are looking at months [out]. They are not muscular injuries, more traumatic but we have to deal with that.”

ON LENO.

“We thought it was going to be more significant. We are not sure on the extent still but he is feeling positive.”
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

He is also a huge defensive liability. I'd like to know how many goals his 'turnover" has cost his team. I like him (as a player--his ability), but you can tell he is just as daft as his hair mate- David Luiz.
Lets not forget: silly Gundo is a 21 year kid that came from 2nd Division France to become a stable in first team Prem, it must enter his head , lets just hope it does not stay in his head and he eventually comes to his senses.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

David Luiz agrees shock new contract to remain at Arsenal for another YEAR - as team-mate Cedric Soares pens FOUR-year deal and Pablo Mari joins in a £14m permanent transfer
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -year.html
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Cedric Soares and Pablo Mari too. There’s better in the Championship. Where is Arteta going with this?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kalani JR wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Or he's just a young kid with money no needed for the coded speech. Also he said those words in reaction to Maupay injuring his teammate, all this stuff I imagine to be fair on the field long as it's backed up.
Sorry I have been following his antics for some time. I was one of his strong fans when he broke into the team, over the last season to now I have been hearing some negative things about him both on the pitch and training. Don't worry you will soon be hearing more.... It is classless for a player to flaunt what he earns in the face of another. He has every right to be angry with Maupay for the incident, but he went overboard with that classless remark, it had nothing to do with being young, he is not the only young player, look around the Arsenal team there are many young players and none of them felt there was the need to go down into the gutter to ridicule a colleague.

No wonder Maupay was soooo happy to stick one in it. If you are gonna go down that route make sure you come to the party with enough ability to back it up. Don't rile up the opposition when you don't have the balls to face the backlash, that is what his classless remarks did.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Akin to Alex Song and Frimpong before him, Guendouzi's snorted the white lines of purest overrating dealt by the desperate Arsenalists, pining for Kings of old. Zip zero positional awareness, Matteo, locks flowing almost as carelessly as his approach to centre-midfielding, is the epitome of all things wrong with Beloved. Talented without doubt, but walking against the traffic on the road to Damascus, ala Hector Bellerin, arguably one of the most spectacular declines in the modern game. Pipped by Adriano of course.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:^Cedric Soares and Pablo Mari too. There’s better in the Championship. Where is Arteta going with this?
Thats why I put up the whole thing. Its like Arsenal doesnt want to move forward, tufiakwa! The money spent on those 3 players would have given you one solid defender!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:Humility is what Spuds fans do, not Arsenal. We know who we are, what we are and what we represent.

Maupay lapping it up in the media, does not make me angry because that would be his only shining moment in his career. He won’t get a better moment to talk to the media.
balo wrote:Lesson on humility.

I find it interesting that Waffi has said nothing about Guendouzi, but ran in here, crying, trying to place a curse on Maupay's career, because Maupay had the "guts" to say the truth. What a shame!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

danfo driver wrote:
Coach wrote:^Cedric Soares and Pablo Mari too. There’s better in the Championship. Where is Arteta going with this?
Thats why I put up the whole thing. Its like Arsenal doesnt want to move forward, tufiakwa! The money spent on those 3 players would have given you one solid defender!
Far better players amongst the imminently relegated. As ever, zero ambition beyond the fattening of pockets. Different face, same dogsh*t Wengerism.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i have told yall assnal has no class.. trash players like begazi or whatever the crap his name is, has the audacity to talk.. a french ligue 2 players with zero progress is assanal best DM :lol: :lol: :lol: 5 goals against in 2 games .. smh .... no wonder this page is on page 4.1.9
SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

If anyone here thinks this is AT ALL Arteta's input or decision, I have a bridge to sell to you !!

We are going to be mid table and struggle for 3-5 years.... The wilderness journey has just begun.

...Socrates
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^constant gardener or consummate Yes man? The drop promises to be deeper than the rabbit hole in Morpheus’ Matrix.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Coach wrote:^constant gardener or consummate Yes man? The drop promises to be deeper than the rabbit hole in Morpheus’ Matrix.
stop promoting mediocrity, beganzi is a trash footballer .. you are only raving about him , because he plays for that pathetic football club named assanal
SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Coach wrote:^constant gardener or consummate Yes man? The drop promises to be deeper than the rabbit hole in Morpheus’ Matrix.
My brother - Arteta na 3something year old guy we get dream job - you want him to argue with his ogas on players they buy ? Of course na yes man !

These junk players will be his end or show his coaching genius - there will be no middle for him after 3 years.... How can we not learn from Kim Klastrom abi wetin be that guy name ?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

...Socrates
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Nathan Ferguson off to Palace for under £10M. Wonderful purchase. For all the debt servicing, the fiscal might of Crystal Palace cannot be considered superior to Beloved’s. Bags of potential. Not that it would happen, but Matty Cash would’ve been amongst the first recruits (Ferguson aside). In the wave of a hand, Arsenal have acquired more sh*te than a sigmoid colon high on New Delhi Street food. Pathetic.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Coach wrote:Nathan Ferguson off to Palace for under £10M. Wonderful purchase. For all the debt servicing, the fiscal might of Crystal Palace cannot be considered superior to Beloved’s. Bags of potential. Not that it would happen, but Matty Cash would’ve been amongst the first recruits (Ferguson aside). In the wave of a hand, Arsenal have acquired more sh*te than a sigmoid colon high on New Delhi Street food. Pathetic.
Unfortunately, there is a different price when clubs like Arsenal come asking.
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

So Assanal are stuck with Luiz for another year... :tic:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

paj wrote:So Assanal are stuck with Luiz for another year... :tic:
Smart move.
You don't get rid of the scapegoat in case you become the next one.
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Dunno what that means but we ain’t losing today :D
Last edited by Sleaky72 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.