The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by Nkume »

Ebyboy wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... e-20803671

John Cross says Unai Emery has been given one month to save his job.
These Arsenal head honchos love suffering. Give Emeribe 2 years and Arsenal will be fighting relegation. They might as well give him 5 years. !diots.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

The difference between arsenal and clubs like bayern is that those clubs are always prepared for moments like this. Hoeness might be a crook but when it comes to important football related issues. He is bayern through and through. Last season's game against Crystal Palace should have been a warning to any sensibly run club but the Kroenke's regime is more focused on money than the football aspect side of things. Otherwise they should have seen that arsenal under Emery is not going anywhere and thus prepare for inevitable. Giving him a month in arsenal's lingo means...we were not prepared for this and we are quite clueless on what to do next. There is a limited pool of candidates available to a significant number of managers under pressure of losing their jobs. That limited number of managers wont be unemployed forever.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

bk-one wrote:

The difference between arsenal and clubs like bayern is that those clubs are always prepared for moments like this. Hoeness might be a crook but when it comes to important football related issues. He is bayern through and through. Last season's game against Crystal Palace should have been a warning to any sensibly run club but the Kroenke's regime is more focused on money than the football aspect side of things. Otherwise they should have seen that arsenal under Emery is not going anywhere and thus prepare for inevitable. Giving him a month in arsenal's lingo means...we were not prepared for this and we are quite clueless on what to do next. There is a limited pool of candidates available to a significant number of managers under pressure of losing their jobs. That limited number of managers wont be unemployed forever.
Key point!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -hero.html

What’s going on @ Arsenal football club? What’s this all abt? The kiddies set up is dng well, right?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Arsenal let another lead slip to draw to Wolves and former Republic of Ireland striker Cascarino slammed Emery’s decision to start Ozil. ‘It smacked of poor leadership,’ he told The Times. ‘If the Arsenal manager genuinely believed Ozil was the man to lift his faltering team, he would have used him more than twice in the Premier League this season. ‘Instead, his selection seemed motivated by a desire to appease the Arsenal fans. If Emery is to turn things around at the Emirates, he needs to do more than simply pick a fan favourite. ‘Arsenal are a side who will always offer an opening to their opponents. Wolves had 25 attempts to Arsenal’s ten on Saturday and it was only a matter of time before they equalised. ‘It was interesting hearing Emery say afterwards that his side had spurned the opportunity to score a second goal.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/04/unai-eme ... to=cbshare
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
:lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assanal fans still crying .... Leicester dey wait una, mind you they have no midweek games.... i wonder how many shots assanal go allow, wolves had 25 shots... watford had 35...kai assanal has no midfield, they spent all their money to buy one 80 million pepper soup player just to sit him on the bench :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Sleaky72 wrote:
Cally wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Fans are about to make a grave mistake placing most of the blame on Unai Emery. It is probably 40 percent Emery fault. 60 percent the board. It is the board that forced Emery to play Chambers at right back. The last game, he gave up a penalty. Today he lost Jimenez for the equalizer. But Emery has made a lot of mistakes. Yes I do agree we do need a change. But the real major problem is not been addressed. Arsenal board need to hire sound football people to run the team. We need 2 or 3 defensive re-enforcements. The attack is fine. We also need depth at defensive midfield.

David Luiz is a good squad player that we can rotate in.

Sokratis is also a good squad player.

It is time to sell Chambers.
It is time to sell Belerin and Kolisinac. Should have kept Monreal.
Ceballos value is over inflated. He is a 16 MP player at best. Okay player, but not worth 50MP or more. Let him return to Madrid.

In January

1. At least one CD
2. At lest one RB

In the summer
1. Find replacements for Xhaka and Guendouzi
2. Find a replacements for Belerin and Kolisinac
You have a certification in talking rubbish, but you still come up with strange stuff even at that.

Chambers has been one of the standout players for Arsenal this season. Just responding to you cause this player has impressed me greatly. Otherwise, back to your opaks treatise.
So you insult the man just because he doesn’t share ur POV. Even though you’re the 1 who is clearly wrong! Chambers has been bang average and has played a role in three goals against the team at home. His poor control started the Villa second goal, which he acknowledged and openly apologized for. He got exposed with his poor starting point and even worse attempt at a tackle that led to Palace’s PK. He was hopelessly out of position and got beat for Jimenez’s tying goal 4 Wolves. How much more of a liability do you need him 2 be? If Bellerin committed half of those errors he wud be run off a cliff by some here. It shows how poor AMN has been that this man is playing that position. But you’ve already made up ur mind, so I’m not trying 2 change but rather show how u guys operate here. Rather than illuminate ur position with facts you try 2 insult and abuse the 1 with a differing POV. The fact that u insult someone else 4 disagreeing with you and say that Chambers has impressed you says a lot more about you!!
You have been all over this thread spouting rubbish and I just chose not to respond to anything you post here. You insult people and call them names once they disagree with you, then you are the first to cry wolf even when that is not the case. I just will not waste my time with you and your Emery.
I did not insult Ohenhen, just made a statement of fact that he yarns a lot of weird stuff. I then went on to state that to me, Chambers has done very well so far this season.

You are the person that insults anyone that holds an opposing view, so I'll let you continue.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Wenger advised the custodians of the club and the fans to look after our club and protect its values. We are watching as these values are speedily being eroded by the people that are supposed to protect it. The old prof knew what he was saying before he departed.

I look forward to Emery's firing, and watch with keen interest for who his replacement will be. Then, I'd decide whether to keep at this or not.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This clubs and fans make me laugh,its really interested to see those who never want Wenger to leave after poor result after poor result are not asking Emery to leave.
it makes it hard for anyone decent to take them serious.I mean who are you all fooling?
You will think Arsenal is worst off than Emery actually met the club even when you consider where we finish in his first season and the last season before him.
Hope Emery leave never wanted him any well but it will be nice to see folks here be fair
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Cally wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Cally wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Fans are about to make a grave mistake placing most of the blame on Unai Emery. It is probably 40 percent Emery fault. 60 percent the board. It is the board that forced Emery to play Chambers at right back. The last game, he gave up a penalty. Today he lost Jimenez for the equalizer. But Emery has made a lot of mistakes. Yes I do agree we do need a change. But the real major problem is not been addressed. Arsenal board need to hire sound football people to run the team. We need 2 or 3 defensive re-enforcements. The attack is fine. We also need depth at defensive midfield.

David Luiz is a good squad player that we can rotate in.

Sokratis is also a good squad player.

It is time to sell Chambers.
It is time to sell Belerin and Kolisinac. Should have kept Monreal.
Ceballos value is over inflated. He is a 16 MP player at best. Okay player, but not worth 50MP or more. Let him return to Madrid.

In January

1. At least one CD
2. At lest one RB

In the summer
1. Find replacements for Xhaka and Guendouzi
2. Find a replacements for Belerin and Kolisinac
You have a certification in talking rubbish, but you still come up with strange stuff even at that.

Chambers has been one of the standout players for Arsenal this season. Just responding to you cause this player has impressed me greatly. Otherwise, back to your opaks treatise.
So you insult the man just because he doesn’t share ur POV. Even though you’re the 1 who is clearly wrong! Chambers has been bang average and has played a role in three goals against the team at home. His poor control started the Villa second goal, which he acknowledged and openly apologized for. He got exposed with his poor starting point and even worse attempt at a tackle that led to Palace’s PK. He was hopelessly out of position and got beat for Jimenez’s tying goal 4 Wolves. How much more of a liability do you need him 2 be? If Bellerin committed half of those errors he wud be run off a cliff by some here. It shows how poor AMN has been that this man is playing that position. But you’ve already made up ur mind, so I’m not trying 2 change but rather show how u guys operate here. Rather than illuminate ur position with facts you try 2 insult and abuse the 1 with a differing POV. The fact that u insult someone else 4 disagreeing with you and say that Chambers has impressed you says a lot more about you!!
You have been all over this thread spouting rubbish and I just chose not to respond to anything you post here. You insult people and call them names once they disagree with you, then you are the first to cry wolf even when that is not the case. I just will not waste my time with you and your Emery.
I did not insult Ohenhen, just made a statement of fact that he yarns a lot of weird stuff. I then went on to state that to me, Chambers has done very well so far this season.

You are the person that insults anyone that holds an opposing view, so I'll let you continue.
Wow just admit you got caught and have no answer except for lies. Says a lot about what kind of person you are! .. moving on
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

kajifu wrote:This clubs and fans make me laugh,its really interested to see those who never want Wenger to leave after poor result after poor result are not asking Emery to leave.
it makes it hard for anyone decent to take them serious.I mean who are you all fooling?
You will think Arsenal is worst off than Emery actually met the club even when you consider where we finish in his first season and the last season before him.
Hope Emery leave never wanted him any well but it will be nice to see folks here be fair
This ain't about AW, it's about the guy with the gaffer title. If he can't lift the club , stage exit left.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

tolahs wrote:
kajifu wrote:This clubs and fans make me laugh,its really interested to see those who never want Wenger to leave after poor result after poor result are not asking Emery to leave.
This ain't about AW, it's about the guy with the gaffer title. If he can't lift the club , stage exit left.
Kpom Kwem! No need to use Wenger to distract people. Wenger is gone now. Let's focus on what is currently on ground...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

tolahs wrote:
Also comparison not apt as AW first decade was impeccable, Emery can't even figure out basics of what is his teams most optimal midfield.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Robbynice wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Kpom Kwem! No need to use Wenger to distract people. Wenger is gone now. Let's focus on what is currently on ground...
So why is the club wasting every one time by keeping the clueless coach some here shrine when he was appointed when their agenda was to get a poor manager that can not do better?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Behold, chance to seize the bull by the horns, be it twisted fate or tommest foolery, Emeribe has taken seat upon the poisoned chalice, dressed in ivy of equal potency. Tomorrow the gathering crowd of political correctness will cry for Rooney rules and BAME nominees. Emeribe's purpose was not merely a matter of personal triumph, rather as a torch bearer for the minority groups, his duty was to deliver the wrecking ball of Miley Cyrus Constructions Ltd to the glass ceilings, borders and barriers. As futile as his efforts prove, all must hope enough has been done to lend favour to the new champion of the BAME contingent, Chief Oga Ejikemoh Howe.

What does any of it mean? If Emeribe is indeed out, Ejikemoh is hopefully in. Can Beloved entrust the kingdom to a Naija man for the second time running?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

6 months anniversary :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Everyone wants Unai Emery’s job. The British media are promoting their own: Brendan Rodgers, Eddie Howe and even Chris Wilder :rotf: Some geniuses on CE who complain about our supposed unpleasant, non dynamic offensive football want Mourinho, Allegri and Rafa :lol: ...
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Sleaky72 wrote:Everyone wants Unai Emery’s job. The British media are promoting their own: Brendan Rodgers, Eddie Howe and even Chris Wilder :rotf: Some geniuses on CE who complain about our supposed unpleasant, non dynamic offensive football want Mourinho, Allegri and Rafa :lol: ...
And you want Emeribe to stay ...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Nkume wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Everyone wants Unai Emery’s job. The British media are promoting their own: Brendan Rodgers, Eddie Howe and even Chris Wilder :rotf: Some geniuses on CE who complain about our supposed unpleasant, non dynamic offensive football want Mourinho, Allegri and Rafa :lol: ...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Nkume wrote:
Maybe u shud have stuck with ur outburst on staying away from my posts becuz ur comments show u have a big problem with reading and comprehension with all due respect
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Sleaky72 wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Maybe u shud have stuck with ur outburst on staying away from my posts becuz ur comments show u have a big problem with reading and comprehension with all due respect
:roll:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Wenger 2 Munich on a short term basis? I’ll believe dat when I see it!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Have they fired Emery yet?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."