The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by cchinukw »

kajifu wrote:
cchinukw wrote:Sorry to our haterz. We made it through.

Must be tough for ya lot :taunt:
Juju man Danfo likely forget we had a game today.
Lets not make them angry before sunday game
Na you sabi o.

I must enjoy before the reality. :P
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

kajifu wrote:We top our group oooooh,now someone else will face Inter,Ajax
To be champions we shouldn't be afraid of any team. I admit though, meeting those teams is not what we need right now with this set of defenders wey we get.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote:Listening 2 some, you would think Arsenal under Wenger were winning champions leagues and the EPL on a yearly basis, whilst keeping clean sheets and bullying big teams on the road
Why waste your time with them,funny thing Emery finish last season better off than Wenger last season incharge,this is the same Arsenal under Wenger that get knock out by 10 man A.Madrid playing for 70 minutes a man down.
Bayern and Barca were regualrly scoring 4 goals a game or 5 goals against us.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Frankfurter lost? Wow what a turn of events! Arsenal Top the Group!!

Mad Game
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

cchinukw wrote:
kajifu wrote:We top our group oooooh,now someone else will face Inter,Ajax
To be champions we shouldn't be afraid of any team. I admit though, meeting those teams is not what we need right now with this set of defenders wey we get.
we are not afraid we have issue we want to solve before meeting big boys.
City will not be glad to face Real Madrid in next round.

Guys now how can this team surprise us with victory on sunday?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote:Frankfurter lost? Wow what a turn of events! Arsenal Top the Group!!

Mad Game
At home and are out of Europa,yet some fans are hard on us topping our group even with our issues.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Kudos Saka..the kid carried Arsenal to a draw.

Say again success this season for the Arsenal would be finishing in top half of PL table.

The defense & midfield are abominable, not effort or desire issue, they're just nowhere near required standard.

Goal now develop kids i.e Saka, Martinelli, Willock & hire a top manager
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Kudos Saka..the kid carried Arsenal to a draw.

Say again success this season for the Arsenal would be finishing in top half of PL table.

The defense & midfield are abominable, not effort or desire issue, they're just nowhere near required standard.

Goal now develop kids i.e Saka, Martinelli, Willock & hire a top manager
The players are there,good coaching tactics the team can compete,we can finish top 6 and also we can win Europa,
Lets relax alot can change after christmas.If we win our next 3 epl game we can finish top 4.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

kajifu wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:A sign of a fearful team is when players turn their back on shots ...Arsenal never did that with Wenger ..now everyone does it with this team Everyone !!..
How soon you guys forget?
Mustafi,Monreal,Ramsey, etc

We I have time to waste I will find clips of Ramsey's injury when he did not back down from a Challenge and the few times ball hit Monreal and Mustaffi's blockos ... Especially monreal ... today everyone except Matinelli turns their back on shots ....its really bad.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:A sign of a fearful team is when players turn their back on shots ...Arsenal never did that with Wenger ..now everyone does it with this team Everyone !!..
How soon you guys forget?
Mustafi,Monreal,Ramsey, etc

We I have time to waste I will find clips of Ramsey's injury when he did not back down from a Challenge and the few times ball hit Monreal and Mustaffi's blockos ... Especially monreal ... today everyone except Matinelli turns their back on shots ....its really bad.
You want me show video when those guys back down?
or video this same players did not back down against manu,spurs etc this season?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I don dey shake for sunday oooooh.
Danfo how will you want arsenal to line up after you suspended the curse
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

kajifu wrote:I don dey shake for sunday oooooh.
Danfo how will you want arsenal to line up after you suspended the curse

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

I am with Oloye, no early goal against or for city and we stand a chance.. It seems we play our best game in the 60 - 75 span.

Hopefully we can hit city with a goal in the 70th min and hold on for 20 plus minutes :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

...Socrates
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Siddonlook11 wrote:I am with Oloye, no early goal against or for city and we stand a chance.. It seems we play our best game in the 60 - 75 span.

Hopefully we can hit city with a goal in the 70th min and hold on for 20 plus minutes :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

do you have any defenders? Just name one defender that is an actual defender?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:I am with Oloye, no early goal against or for city and we stand a chance.. It seems we play our best game in the 60 - 75 span.

Chambers and Holding.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Cally wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Chambers and Holding.
Still waiting for you to name them.

William Saliba maybe?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:Guys how will you line up against a well rested city and they are angry after the Manchester derby. They know if we beat them they are out of the title and top 4 for them now will be under threat
Just bend down and collect your beatings like omoluabii from North London. Abeg una, pls don't score them first because that would trigger off hailstorm and thunder :laugh:
Na wa for you,after playing the game you talk like this...so this means no hooe for a surprise?
How did Manu do it?
Can we copy them and surprise them then hold for a draw or not I open nyash pass 1-2.
I will see you on Sunday, whether I played before or not does not count here. It has happened to your team many times before they rush in to score and get destroyed there after because they cannot defend. City is injured and their title hopes in tatters, but they prey on teams like youelrs who defend their virtue like an anfani adugbo.

If you rush into score,City will unleash their fury and your team just can't cope, those sissies I see on the field cannot handle anything called a decent team.

As for comparing yourself to Manu, na rain fall make pigeon and fowl share the same shelter. To start with, if you have the defence that Man U have, Unai will still have a job.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Why is Eddie Howe not in the running to be the next Gunners boss. I've always admired what this guy has done with Bournemouth
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Cally wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Chambers and Holding.
Holdings is injured..chambers yeah but the others no be am.

...Socrates
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:
oloye wrote:
kajifu wrote:Guys how will you line up against a well rested city and they are angry after the Manchester derby. They know if we beat them they are out of the title and top 4 for them now will be under threat
Just bend down and collect your beatings like omoluabii from North London. Abeg una, pls don't score them first because that would trigger off hailstorm and thunder :laugh:
Na wa for you,after playing the game you talk like this...so this means no hooe for a surprise?
How did Manu do it?
Can we copy them and surprise them then hold for a draw or not I open nyash pass 1-2.
I will see you on Sunday, whether I played before or not does not count here. It has happened to your team many times before they rush in to score and get destroyed there after because they cannot defend. City is injured and their title hopes in tatters, but they prey on teams like youelrs who defend their virtue like an anfani adugbo.

If you rush into score,City will unleash their fury and your team just can't cope, those sissies I see on the field cannot handle anything called a decent team.

As for comparing yourself to Manu, na rain fall make pigeon and fowl share the same shelter. To start with, if you have the defence that Man U have, Unai will still have a job.
Hopefully this explanation is enough to calm his mind that the fault is not in the stars.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Exactly to day assanal lost 6 goals to 3 vs City...hmmm
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

What more does this Ozil fella hv 2 do B4 they bin ‘em from this club? Aside from doing nothin on the field, now his social media comments hv led 2 Arsenal’s game being binned by China TV, despite the club rushing 2 distance themselves from his comments.
Why don’t they just buy him out?
He does nothing but cause problems on N off the field?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

China 'will no longer show Arsenal match after Ozil remarks'
The German midfielder criticised Beijing's policies towards its Uighur Muslim minority population on Friday.

Sunday 15 December 2019 11:38, UK
Mesut Ozil has criticised China over its policies towards Uighur Muslims
Image:
Mesut Ozil has criticised China over its policies towards Uighur Muslims
China's state broadcaster will no longer show Sunday's match between Arsenal and Manchester City after comments made by the London side's midfielder Mesut Ozil, according to reports.

The German footballer posted messages on Twitter and Instagram that were critical of China's policies towards Uighur Muslims on Friday.

The Global Times, China's national English language newspaper, reported on Sunday that the match would not be broadcast because Ozil's remarks had "disappointed fans and football governing authorities".

Arsenal and Manchester City are due to kick off at 4pm UK time on Sunday, which would be midnight on Monday morning in China.

CCTV 5's schedule shows it now plans to show a taped match between Tottenham Hotspur and Wolverhampton Wanderers instead.

Advertisement

Ozil, who is a practising Muslim of Turkish descent, called Uighurs "warriors who resist persecution" and criticised Beijing's crackdown and the silence of Muslims in response.

He wrote in his posts on Friday: "(In China) Qurans are burned, mosques were closed down, Islamic theological schools, madrasas were banned, religious scholars were killed one by one. Despite all this, Muslims stay quiet."

The north London club shared a post from its official account on China's Twitter-like Weibo platform, which read: "The content he expressed is entirely Ozil's personal opinion.

"As a football club, Arsenal always adheres to the principle of not being involved in politics."

Arsenal received angry responses on Weibo, with one showing a shredded Ozil football shirt next to a pair of scissors.

Others called for the midfielder to be expelled from the club.

Weibo frequently censors discussion of sensitive topics amid a push by Beijing to clean up China's internet.

Arsenal had not posted about the issue from its official Twitter account as of Sunday morning, while Ozil's posts had not been deleted from his social media platforms.

On Saturday, the Chinese Football Association told The Paper, a government-backed news outlet, that it was "outraged and disappointed" by Ozil's remarks.

The association also described his remarks as "inappropriate".

The Paper quote an unnamed official from the association as saying: "Ozil's comments are undoubtedly hurtful to the Chinese fans who closely follow him, and at the same time his comments also hurt the feelings of Chinese people.

"This is something we cannot accept."

The United Nations and human rights groups estimate that between one million and two million people, mostly ethnic Uighur Muslims, have been detained in harsh conditions in Xinjiang as part of what Beijing calls an anti-terrorism campaign.

China has repeatedly denied any mistreatment of Uighurs.

CCTV chose not to air two NBA pre-season games in October after Darly Morey, general manager of the Houston Rockets, showed support for anti-government protesters in Hong Kong.

https://news.sky.com/story/chinas-state ... s-11887171