The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by Mister Dolly »

Yeah but it was all about his first touch bro
amafolas wrote:
Mister Dolly wrote:Auba.,,why??
The pass from Pepe was poor. It wasn't angled forward enough and lacked enough speed. A better pass is one that lets Auba run to it.
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

amafolas wrote:
The pass from Pepe was poor. It wasn't angled forward enough and lacked enough speed. A better pass is one that lets Auba run to it.
Agreed! I know everyone is blaming Auba but that was a poor pass from Pepe.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Guys we win,BBC say we win,fear no allow me continue second half..
Make i watch Dr the second half
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

SylverEagles wrote:
amafolas wrote:
Agreed! I know everyone is blaming Auba but that was a poor pass from Pepe.
Agreed. But a top class striker (which he is) has to take that on his left and finish.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Nothing better than 2 win the early match N just chill out N watch the other teams sweat it out. Iwobi is on the bench V Watford, but I might go check out the turncoat in action for Bordeaux later on. In some troubling news, new lad Saliba had 2 hv surgery and is out for weeks.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... nited.html
People can u believe this guy? Now he is trying ta rewrite history. This must be a sad attempt @ humor.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Great win,let's make Arsenal Great Again.(MAGA).
IF some how we win our next 4 games we go likely start talk about our chances of win the dam league.Liverpool is struggle at the moment may be best time to play them
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote:Ceballos is a magician. Hola Dani!!
This boy is good oooh
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Guendouzi still need to work on his defensive game. I only watched the first half. The midfield was controlled by Burnley in a he first half.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:Great win,let's make Arsenal Great Again.(MAGA).
IF some how we win our next 4 games we go likely start talk about our chances of win the dam league.Liverpool is struggle at the moment may be best time to play them
Odiegwu! :woot: :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

I know it’s only one game, it’s now quite obvious why Real Madrid did not include a buyout option in Dani Ceballo’s contract. The kid is good!
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Chei, Ceballos balled today sha! Top intelligent
midfield play. He just needs to avoid the cheap possession give-away with one too many touches/flicks. Xhaka should be worried about his place in the starting 11
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

ohenhen1 wrote:Guendouzi still need to work on his defensive game. I only watched the first half. The midfield was controlled by Burnley in a he first half.
Naive. Plays with the freedom of the kid in the park, casually neglecting the fact that park is Ashburton Grove and 3 points are at stake. Hollywood passes reminiscent of Alex Song, the last airbender. For those who lambast Groundnut Shaka, as heavy legged as Elephantiasis, atleast he bothers to look over his shoulder to see the state of the defensive structure, before committing his obligatory foul. Guendouzi has a lot to learn. Talented without doubt, but crikey, see both sides of the game playing out in synchrony.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Matteo is by far a better player than Granit. No doubt in my book who should play and who should be sitting home.
It is good to see Emery integrate and give the youth a chance. Matteo, Willock, Dani Ceballos are all under 22. When you add Bellerin and Tierny ... We do have talent for the next 10 years.
Just look at the second goal. Dani lost the ball, then won it back right away.
There is a dude on our team who would lose the ball and never try to win it back, "because that is not his job".
One can be technically gifted, and still hustle and still try to win balls. One doesn't prevent the other ... except in the head.
Bepanda
Coach wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Guendouzi still need to work on his defensive game. I only watched the first half. The midfield was controlled by Burnley in a he first half.
Naive. Plays with the freedom of the kid in the park, casually neglecting the fact that park is Ashburton Grove and 3 points are at stake. Hollywood passes reminiscent of Alex Song, the last airbender. For those who lambast Groundnut Shaka, as heavy legged as Elephantiasis, atleast he bothers to look over his shoulder to see the state of the defensive structure, before committing his obligatory foul. Guendouzi has a lot to learn. Talented without doubt, but crikey, see both sides of the game playing out in synchrony.
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Which game did you watch bro...unless of course you count route one football midfield control :taunt: :taunt:
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Bep, it’s great having youth on the park, justifies the youth system, but beyond the romanticism, ‘tis no more than a temporal flirtation, like the soon to be Prom King, electric sliding behind the Nelly the elephant lookalike. Fully expect both Willock and Nelson to be way down the pecking order, when full fitness offers its services to the usual suspects. On another note, is it beyond Beloved to employ the services of a Lee Dixon, Lauren and alike to teach Maitland-Niles how to fullback? Over-reliance on speed of recovery so early in one’s development, is worrisome.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

VAR sweet o... :thumbs:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

elerineye wrote:VAR sweet o... :thumbs:
No be small,now we are ahead of city in the table. A win next week and we are fine...
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

AMN is a feel good story. That's it. Too inconsistent and always seems to be day dreaming and very poor positioning.
Yes, you right, he relies too much on his speed.
Bepanda
Coach wrote:@Bep, it’s great having youth on the park, justifies the youth system, but beyond the romanticism, ‘tis no more than a temporal flirtation, like the soon to be Prom King, electric sliding behind the Nelly the elephant lookalike. Fully expect both Willock and Nelson to be way down the pecking order, when full fitness offers its services to the usual suspects. On another note, is it beyond Beloved to employ the services of a Lee Dixon, Lauren and alike to teach Maitland-Niles how to fullback? Over-reliance on speed of recovery so early in one’s development, is worrisome.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

For all the positives, there remains a very concerning negative. We conceded 13 shots today in the box to a very average team. If that does not change Emery will not be here much longer.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kajifu wrote:
elerineye wrote:VAR sweet o... :thumbs:
No be small,now we are ahead of city in the table. A win next week and we are fine...
:rotf: :rotf: you're like a kid in a candy shop. Of course you're ahead of City. You had to go and read the result against Burnley on BBC. If you think Burnley scare you, wait until you face City or Pool.
Second game of the season and you're already waiving the "we are ahead" flag. Mssshhheeww
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Waffiman wrote:For all the positives, there remains a very concerning negative. We conceded 13 shots today in the box to a very average team. If that does not change Emery will not be here much longer.
Hmmm... team is not playing well.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Thunder wrote:I know it’s only one game, it’s now quite obvious why Real Madrid did not include a buyout option in Dani Ceballo’s contract. The kid is good!

we can put a Ceballos mask on Ozil and send him to Real Madrid…
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."