The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by kalani JR »

ohenhen1 wrote:If Ozil wants 18 MP for his buyout. He can seat at home for 12 months without playing football and enjoy his early retirement. Because in a year from now. Not many clubs will want to sign a 32 year old, almost 33 that hasn't played football in well over 18 months. And if he does sign, he won't get a lot in wages. A fair deal would be a free transfer and maybe 10 MP buyout. If he refuses he can stay home, he is not allowed at the Arsenal facility. The $18 MP is taxed by like 50 percent anyways. Then you add agent fees. They need to play hard ball. They must not pay him the full 18 MP. No income tax in Florida, Miami FC could be a good destination for him.
£18 millio to stay home? He'll take it.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

kalani JR wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:If Ozil wants 18 MP for his buyout. He can seat at home for 12 months without playing football and enjoy his early retirement. Because in a year from now. Not many clubs will want to sign a 32 year old, almost 33 that hasn't played football in well over 18 months. And if he does sign, he won't get a lot in wages. A fair deal would be a free transfer and maybe 10 MP buyout. If he refuses he can stay home, he is not allowed at the Arsenal facility. The $18 MP is taxed by like 50 percent anyways. Then you add agent fees. They need to play hard ball. They must not pay him the full 18 MP. No income tax in Florida, Miami FC could be a good destination for him.
He has not been offered plus I am sure if he is offered he will take it and promptly go play in Turkey or the US. But that how much is left on the contract....its good to put it out there so those asking Arsenal to pay him out understand what that means... it means 18MP simple .
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

He has not been offered plus I am sure if he is offered he will take it and promptly go play in Turkey or the US. But that how much is left on the contract....its good to put it out there so those asking Arsenal to pay him out understand what that means... it means 18MP simple .
If he wants the full 18 MP. The club might as well keep him and ban him from the club facilities, won't even train with the reserves. He can enjoy his retirement. No one will want to sign a 33 year that hasn't played football for almost 2 years. A reduced buyout is best for both sides. He can go to the MLS and recoup some of the money back. Tax rate in Miami is lower than in the Uk. If he was to get a transfer fee it would have been about 10 MP, his wage demand will be about 6 MP. A buyout of 10 MP, free transfer is fair. But if he wants to retire, he can retire.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

ohenhen1 wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
If he wants the full 18 MP. The club might as well keep him and ban him from the club facilities, won't even train with the reserves. He can enjoy his retirement. No one will want to sign a 33 year that hasn't played football for almost 2 years. A reduced buyout is best for both sides. He can go to the MLS and recoup some of the money back. Tax rate in Miami is lower than in the Uk. If he was to get a transfer fee it would have been about 10 MP, his wage demand will be about 6 MP. A buyout of 10 MP, free transfer is fair. But if he wants to retire, he can retire.
And who loses? Pennywise pound foolish if you ask me.
Same scenario played out a few years back with Chelsea and one of it's players. Same scenario is currently being played out at Real Madrid with Gareth Bale who has been frozen out by Zinade Zinde (sp)
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

azuka wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Same scenario played out a few years back with Chelsea and one of it's players. Same scenario is currently being played out at Real Madrid with Gareth Bale who has been frozen out by Zinade Zinde (sp)

Ozil is the loser. If he wants 18 MP buy out, might as well not sell him. He will not play. If he wants to play, he will agree to a buyout of like 10 MP then go on a free transfer. Why would Arsenal pay him 18 MP and allow him to go some where else to earn more money on a free transfer. Worst case scenario we keep him and allow him to play some games. But my preference is for him to be banned from the facility.

azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

ohenhen1 wrote:
azuka wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Ozil is the loser. If he wants 18 MP buy out, might as well not sell him. He will not play. If he wants to play, he will agree to a buyout of like 10 MP then go on a free transfer. Why would Arsenal pay him 18 MP and allow him to go some where else to earn more money on a free transfer. Worst case scenario we keep him and allow him to play some games. But my preference is for him to be banned from the facility.

And please educate me how Ozil at 31 plus is the loser here after collecting 18m pounds sterling for doing nothing. And you forgetting something Ozil has won the world cup the biggest trophy there's to win in the World of football. Or are you thinking he's some greenhorn 21 year old player just starting out?

I hope this is not the thinking of the idiots running the club oo.

My brother it is dumb to pay anybody $1 for doing nothing let alone 18m pounds and Ozil for that matter. if I were on the board, i will instruct Arterta not only to use Ozil but to over use him in the remaining 1 year of his contract if he can't be sold. Even if Ozil claims injured i will instruct we get 2nd and 3rd opinion and if possible inject him with whatever as long as he can play. He must be made to earn his pay. That's the economic sense.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

azuka wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
azuka wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

Lwkd.... abeg dont say this o, they will call you Ozil arse licker soon, some people cant seperate business from personal vendatta , imagine Ohen saying to ban him and what will happen ? he will simply be doig holiday jollofing with the money he is being paid to do nothing for ..imagine Ozil was holidaying when his mates that he earns more than were sweating and winning FA cup lol.. and someone says he is the loser !! Ok o loser earning 350K a week to do nothing !!!

And please educate me how Ozil at 31 plus is the loser here after collecting 18m pounds sterling for doing nothing. And you forgetting something Ozil has won the world cup the biggest trophy there's to win in the World of football. Or are you thinking he's some greenhorn 21 year old player just starting out?

My brother it is dumb to pay anybody $1 for doing nothing let alone 18m pounds and Ozil for that matter. if I were on the board, i will instruct Arterta not only to use Ozil but to over use him in the remaining 1 year of his contract if he can't be sold. Even if Ozil claims injured i will instruct we get 2nd and 3rd opinion and if possible inject him with whatever as long as he can play. He must be made to earn his pay. That's the economic sense.

...Socrates
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

ohenhen1 wrote:
azuka wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

How is Ozil the loser? Lol...baba you no think this thing through well. There can only be one winner in this situation and it is Ozil. If I were in Ozil's shoes I will do exactly the same thing. I do not blame him one bit. Fact not feelings!
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Robbynice wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
azuka wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

How is Ozil the loser? Lol...baba you no think this thing through well. There can only be one winner in this situation and it is Ozil. If I were in Ozil's shoes I will do exactly the same thing. I do not blame him one bit. Fact not feelings!
After they remove taxes and agent fees. That `18 MP is actually about 7.2 MP in the UK. He will not get to play football for the next 12 months. Essentially he will not attract good offers after his contract expires. That is why he will be the loser long term. He should take the buyout at about 10 MP which is like a transfer fee. Go to a country where they don't tax a lot. He will end up earning his money back while playing football plus another long term deal.

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
azuka wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:

Ozil has granted an exclusive to the journalist Orstein. It is a very revealing piece which puts those managing the club in bad light.

Indeed, Ozil suggests he suspected the paycut were questionable because the club did not offer transparency. He suggested the actions of those behind Arteta were worse than questionable and his decision to refuse the paycut has been justified by the actions of those running the club.

Indeed, they are a shameful bunch and it must be noted, they are the ones who have been briefing against him for years.

Ozil makes it clear the decision to exclude him since the resumption of football from the break was down him refusing a fraudulent pay cut.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote:
Ozil has granted an exclusive to the journalist Orstein. It is a very revealing piece which puts those managing the club in bad light.

Indeed, Ozil suggests he suspected the paycut were questionable because the club did not offer transparency. He suggested the actions of those behind Arteta were worse than questionable and his decision to refuse the paycut has been justified by the actions of those running the club.

Indeed, they are a shameful bunch and it must be noted, they are the ones who have been briefing against him for years.

Ozil makes it clear the decision to exclude him since the resumption of football from the break was down him refusing a fraudulent pay cut.
I have always suspected that. A post-match interview Arteta gave where he spoke about Ozil was very revealing. Despite claiming he knows Ozil's abilities more than the journalist questioning him having played with Ozil, he couldn't complete the sentence on why he wasn't fielding Ozil. He was lost for words on that.
It was very wrong for Arteta to be involved in that paycut discussion. Moreso now with the sacking of 55 staff. What exactly has the paycut achieved. I hope he learns from that horrible mistake he made going forward in his managerial career.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

I have always suspected that. A post-match interview Arteta gave where he spoke about Ozil was very revealing. Despite claiming he knows Ozil's abilities more than the journalist questioning him having played with Ozil, he couldn't complete the sentence on why he wasn't fielding Ozil. He was lost for words on that.
It was very wrong for Arteta to be involved in that paycut discussion. Moreso now with the sacking of 55 staff. What exactly has the paycut achieved. I hope he learns from that horrible mistake he made going forward in his managerial career.
Arteta as 'Head Coach' and not a Manager was probably asked to make do without Ozil with an agreement that he will be replaced in the transfer market.

There is also possibility Arteta that could have also felt slighted for Ozil being a dissenting voice in the agreement he made for paycuts given that he stood up for him and brought him back into the fold.

Arteta really is not at fault, he tried to unify the squad for results, he saw the fault lines and looked to heal. He acted in good faith but as we know with things like these, there can be no healing when some people dastardly in nature.

Ozil makes it clear he was no the only one who refused a pay cut, but he is the only one not playing. Why scapegoat your best player.

Also, the accusations against him being interested in money falls flat. How, he burnt his bridges with China were he has massive following, earning a lot of money for the club and himself through merchandising. The same people who wanted rid of him, are not happy with his stance against the Chinese govt for their treatment of the Uighur muslims. Why? It has cost them money.

Finally, even after dropping Ozil, Arteta himself in an interview for Sky TV could not pretend, he was vivid and clear of his qualities. Here are Arteta's words:

"I know what Mesut brings. You only have to check his stats and look at what he's able to do in those tight areas without any space…That's all I can say."

Note the tenses. To Arteta, this has never been about any lack of quality.

But Arsenal is now run like the mob since the take over.
Emery even said, they pick first team from above. In effect, he hands were tied with Ramsey and Ozil, it proved very costly.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Arteta as 'Head Coach' and not a Manager was probably asked to make do without Ozil with an agreement that he will be replaced in the transfer market.

There is also possibility Arteta that could have also felt slighted for Ozil being a dissenting voice in the agreement he made for paycuts given that he stood up for him and brought him back into the fold.

Arteta really is not at fault, he tried to unify the squad for results, he saw the fault lines and looked to heal. He acted in good faith but as we know with things like these, there can be no healing when some people dastardly in nature.

Ozil makes it clear he was no the only one who refused a pay cut, but he is the only one not playing. Why scapegoat your best player.

Also, the accusations against him being interested in money falls flat. How, he burnt his bridges with China were he has massive following, earning a lot of money for the club and himself through merchandising. The same people who wanted rid of him, are not happy with his stance against the Chinese govt for their treatment of the Uighur muslims. Why? It has cost them money.

Finally, even after dropping Ozil, Arteta himself in an interview for Sky TV could not pretend, he was vivid and clear of his qualities. Here are Arteta's words:

"I know what Mesut brings. You only have to check his stats and look at what he's able to do in those tight areas without any space…That's all I can say."

Note the tenses. To Arteta, this has never been about any lack of quality.

But Arsenal is now run like the mob since the take over.
Emery even said, they pick first team from above. In effect, he hands were tied with Ramsey and Ozil, it proved very costly.
Sad really, the way the club is going. Even William agent now has the guts to come out and criticize the guy that resigned.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

i have changed my mind on Ozil. They shouldn't pay his buyout. The one time lump sump payment of 18 MP will affect the club cash flow short term. We just have to cut the wage bill to be able to absorb the 350K per week salary for one more year. The good news is the nightmare is almost over. Arsenal should be keeping players like Niles for atleast one more year. Keep Ozi, but must not be allowed at the club facilities. The guy used the media to undermine Emery. He will do the same to Arteta if he is not careful.

Getting rid of players like Guendouzi and Ozil is necessary. We have to get rid of lazy, mentally weak players. Never liked Guendouzi, the guy is soft. Ozil doesn't hustle. We need a new culture. Arsenal must go after players like Partey and Carlos. Players that will add spine to the team.

Once he is hit with taxes and agent fees and cost of living in the Uk. That 18 MP is nothing.

azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

if below is true, then those running Arsenal have gone mad.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -cuts.html
Willians' Millions: Arsenal to pay 32-year-old former Chelsea star astonishing £220,000-a-week once he completes free transfer amid growing anger following club's proposals to make 55 members of staff redundant
Willian is set to complete his free transfer move to Arsenal this weekend
Sportsmail can revealed that a deal in principle has been in place for some time
The 32-year-old will earn a staggering £220,000-a-week on a three-year deal
By MIKE KEEGAN AND SAMI MOKBEL FOR THE DAILY MAIL

PUBLISHED: 17:30 EDT, 13 August 2020 | UPDATED: 17:30 EDT, 13 August 2020

View comments
Willian will earn an astonishing £220,000 a week at Arsenal after he completes his free transfer from Chelsea, with the contract expected to be signed off by Sunday.

Sportsmail can reveal a deal in principle has been agreed for some time and the 32-year-old Brazilian will be rewarded handsomely.

Willian’s basic weekly salary will be lower than at Chelsea, but once a huge signing-on fee is factored in — along with loyalty payments and other bonuses throughout the three-year contract’s duration — the staggering mark will be hit.

Willian is set to sign three-year Arsenal deal, which could be worth up to £35m over its course +2
Willian is set to sign three-year Arsenal deal, which could be worth up to £35m over its course

RELATED ARTICLES
Previous
Next

Atalanta almost pulled off a stunning upset against PSG… but...

'He wants to be surrounded by world-class players': Robin...

Kalidou Koulibaly's Napoli future thrown into doubt after...

Arsenal 'dealt blow in their pursuit of Thomas Partey as...
SHARE THIS ARTICLE

0:39
0:44

Robin van Persie has warned Arsenal that they need to make quality signings in order to keep Aubameyang.

The vast sums involved raise questions after Arsenal’s announcement last week that they are proposing to make 55 members of staff redundant.

Insiders say Willian’s unveiling was put back because of the ‘poor optics’ if it had followed hot on the heels of the job-cuts statement. Arsenal deny that is the case.

Nevertheless, to commit to spending what could end up being around £35million on a veteran player shortly after the redundancy proposal is bound to go down badly. The deal is also set to feature an option for a fourth year.

Mikel Arteta is expecting Willian to start pre-season training ahead of the new season +2
Mikel Arteta is expecting Willian to start pre-season training ahead of the new season

Sources added that only an unexpected turn of events would stop the deal being concluded this weekend, meaning Willian — who won the Premier League twice in a glittering Chelsea spell — can shortly start training with his Arsenal team-mates ahead of the new campaign, which starts on September 12.

‘He would have got nowhere near that money at Chelsea,’ a source explained.

‘The signing-on fee reflects that it is a free transfer and if he sees out the duration it’s a great deal for him.’
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote:if below is true, then those running Arsenal have gone mad.

Willians' Millions: Arsenal to pay 32-year-old former Chelsea star astonishing £220,000-a-week once he completes free transfer amid growing anger following club's proposals to make 55 members of staff redundant
Sportsmail can revealed that a deal in principle has been in place for some time

View comments
Willian will earn an astonishing £220,000 a week at Arsenal after he completes his free transfer from Chelsea, with the contract expected to be signed off by Sunday.

Sportsmail can reveal a deal in principle has been agreed for some time and the 32-year-old Brazilian will be rewarded handsomely.

Willian’s basic weekly salary will be lower than at Chelsea, but once a huge signing-on fee is factored in — along with loyalty payments and other bonuses throughout the three-year contract’s duration — the staggering mark will be hit.

Willian is set to sign three-year Arsenal deal, which could be worth up to £35m over its course +2
Willian is set to sign three-year Arsenal deal, which could be worth up to £35m over its course

RELATED ARTICLES
Previous
Next

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

Robin van Persie has warned Arsenal that they need to make quality signings in order to keep Aubameyang.

The vast sums involved raise questions after Arsenal’s announcement last week that they are proposing to make 55 members of staff redundant.

Insiders say Willian’s unveiling was put back because of the ‘poor optics’ if it had followed hot on the heels of the job-cuts statement. Arsenal deny that is the case.

Nevertheless, to commit to spending what could end up being around £35million on a veteran player shortly after the redundancy proposal is bound to go down badly. The deal is also set to feature an option for a fourth year.

Mikel Arteta is expecting Willian to start pre-season training ahead of the new season +2
Mikel Arteta is expecting Willian to start pre-season training ahead of the new season

Sources added that only an unexpected turn of events would stop the deal being concluded this weekend, meaning Willian — who won the Premier League twice in a glittering Chelsea spell — can shortly start training with his Arsenal team-mates ahead of the new campaign, which starts on September 12.

‘The signing-on fee reflects that it is a free transfer and if he sees out the duration it’s a great deal for him.’
My dear brother, remember our discussion about these sort of Agents and who they favour.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Waffiman wrote:
azuka wrote:if below is true, then those running Arsenal have gone mad.

View comments

RELATED ARTICLES
Previous
Next

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

My dear brother, remember our discussion about these sort of Agents and who they favour.
Yes i did. And you were right.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I am hearing it is a 3 year deal worth 100K per week for Willian. I don't trust the daily mail. Got to get the wage structure under control. This is why Arsenal should not sell players like Holden and Niles. And we need players like Willock to step up. Already paying Ozil 350K per week. .Need to find innovative ways to cut the wage bill.

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ohenhen1 wrote:I am hearing it is a 3 year deal worth 100K per week for Willian. I don't trust the daily mail. Got to get the wage structure under control. This is why Arsenal should not sell players like Holden and Niles. And we need players like Willock to step up. Already paying Ozil 350K per week. .Need to find innovative ways to cut the wage bill.

Lol.. so Arsenal will pay a 32 year old 220KGBP per week for 3 years ? Nice ...in 2 years he will be the new Ozil scapegoat. :clap: :clap: :clap:

...Socrates
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Ohenhen, can you find someone to pay me 18 million, so you can call me a loser? Thank you in advance.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Ohenhen, can you find someone to pay me 18 million, so you can call me a loser? Thank you in advance.
It actually about 7.2 MP after tax and agent fees.

If he doesn't care about playing football again at a high level and only cares about the money. Then he is a winner. Arsenal should keep him but tell him to stay away from the club. He can earn his 350K a week and stay home. The club will just have to dump some wages to absorb his huge wage demand. Ivan really messed us bad. 1 more year of the nightmare. Even Aubemayang contract demand scares me. 3 year extension at about 300K a week. At least Aubemeyang is still playing at a high level at 31 and he is not slowing down. Lets just hope we get the same Aubemayang at 35 as we are getting at 31

elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Arsenal have confirmed that Willian has joined the club on a free transfer with reports suggesting he’s penned a three-year deal worth £250,000 a week.

The 32-year-old Brazil international moves across London from Chelsea after seven years at Stamford Bridge during which he won two Premier League titles, the FA Cup, the League Cup and the Europa League. He also has a host of Ukrainian medals to his name after starting his career in Europe with Shakhtar Donetsk and Anzhi Makhachkala.

It’s believed the midfielder was keen on staying at Chelsea but when they only offered him a two-year contract his representative, Kia Joorabchian, started looking at other options.

Given the agent’s relationship with our Head of Football, Raul Sanllehi, and Technical Director, Edu, the rumours of a move to Arsenal were quick to surface and have been bubbling along for some months.

In the last 12 months both Cedric Soares and David Luiz have been placed at Arsenal by Joorabchian, who also had a role in Alex Iwobi’s move to Everton. Willian and Edu were also part of the same Brazil set-up that won the 2019 Copa America.

In making the switch from SW6 to N5, Willian joins a list that includes the aforementioned Luiz, Petr Cech, Yossi Benayoun, Lassana Diarra, William Gallas, Colin Pates, Stewart Houston and George Graham. He also becomes the third Brazilian in the first team squad.

Willian, who will wear the number 12 shirt, will join up with his new teammates in a couple of weeks as they start their preparations for the 2020/21 season.

We look forward to seeing what he brings to the squad.

https://arseblog.news/2020/08/confirmed ... m=facebook
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.