The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by ojafranpa »

kajifu wrote:
Ebyboy wrote:Does anyone have any more information about this issue surrounding Ozil and Kolasinac? What is going on here? And for how long?

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/me ... tory.shtml
Something is not right,the other day Ozil house was flash as they installed more security cameras and now dogs are guarding his house.My cousin said its some spurs fan doing this,i want to hope its a lie it could be anyone.So all the players in London why just this two been target?Is it about money or their background?
Lets hope they are fine and ready to play and contribute.
kajifu,

Are you writing all this gibberish to be relevant or what does this really say about you? You need to reevaluate and reexamine yourself.Your cousin is not telling anything i guess but you just want to stay relevant..Oga please you can do better.Thanks.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Jeff Adelaide signs for Lyon for a fee of £28 million, just a year after being discarded for coins by Arsenal to Angiers. This will not humor the fan base. Think Arsenal get a 10 percent sell on fee.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

That is what happens, when you closely associate with a dictator, who is terrorizing, jailing and killing his own people. Enes Kanter, who is an NBA player of Turkish descent can't travel internationally ... else the Erdogan people will most likely "hit" him. Why should the Erdogan people ( Ozil ) be allowed to walk around freely?
Ozil is a very poor decision maker. He proved it once more ...
I hope this dude never play for Arsenal again.
Bepanda
Ebyboy wrote:Does anyone have any more information about this issue surrounding Ozil and Kolasinac? What is going on here? And for how long?
Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

Sleaky72 wrote:Jeff Adelaide signs for Lyon for a fee of £28 million, just a year after being discarded for coins by Arsenal to Angiers. This will not humor the fan base. Think Arsenal get a 10 percent sell on fee.
The fact that we sold him is still a head scratcher for me :? :? ...! I had the guy pencilled to be a damn good gooner for years to come..smh....
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Gunzilla wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Jeff Adelaide signs for Lyon for a fee of £28 million, just a year after being discarded for coins by Arsenal to Angiers. This will not humor the fan base. Think Arsenal get a 10 percent sell on fee.
The fact that we sold him is still a head scratcher for me :? :? ...! I had the guy pencilled to be a damn good gooner for years to come..smh....

I wonder who made that call?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

bepanda wrote:That is what happens, when you closely associate with a dictator, who is terrorizing, jailing and killing his own people. Enes Kanter, who is an NBA player of Turkish descent can't travel internationally ... else the Erdogan people will most likely "hit" him. Why should the Erdogan people ( Ozil ) be allowed to walk around freely?
Bepanda
Look, it is obvious that you do not know what you're talking about. You don't like Ozil, and that fact is established. To come on this page and speculate such hateful rubbish is pathetic to say the least. Are you part of the gang that will not allow Ozil walk around freely? Or are you part of the 'Erdogan gang' that you are insinuating Ozil is part of? If you are part of any of these gangs and know what you are talking about, show us the proof.

If you are not, why declare Ozil a bad decision-maker when you clearly may be the person that will sit down and type stupid hateful stuff about another person without any proof?
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

We're waiting for Zelalem.
Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

Cally wrote:
bepanda wrote:That is what happens, when you closely associate with a dictator, who is terrorizing, jailing and killing his own people. Enes Kanter, who is an NBA player of Turkish descent can't travel internationally ... else the Erdogan people will most likely "hit" him. Why should the Erdogan people ( Ozil ) be allowed to walk around freely?
Bepanda
Look, it is obvious that you do not know what you're talking about. You don't like Ozil, and that fact is established. To come on this page and speculate such hateful rubbish is pathetic to say the least. Are you part of the gang that will not allow Ozil walk around freely? Or are you part of the 'Erdogan gang' that you are insinuating Ozil is part of? If you are part of any of these gangs and know what you are talking about, show us the proof.

If you are not, why declare Ozil a bad decision-maker when you clearly may be the person that will sit down and type stupid hateful stuff about another person without any proof?
I cant say if all this issues are related to Erdogan or not. But i still think his decision to openly associate with Erdogan who is seen as a dictator by a lot of countries was in bad taste. I just dont know what benefit he seems to derive from it,especially being born and raised in Germany. He even went as far as making him his best man ?? I dont get it..
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Gunzilla wrote:

Rene has said himself that Emery told him he did not feature in his plans.

We all know what will happen next. Lyon will sell him for £100m plus in 3 years time.

The Rene decision was a truly crazy decision. We could all see the boy's talent. He had been unlucky with injuries, all he needed was patience.

For me, they have made a similar mistake with Iwobi.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cally wrote:
Bepanda

I don't understand this at all. But it comes as not surprise. It is despicable, hateful and moronic. All this, after the club gave a statement in support of their players.

Ozil, Kolasinac and Ozil's wife were in a car. They were approached by knife wielding thieves who wanted their expensive watches amongst others things. They fought back, defeated the thieves who ran off in the mopeds.

The stupid English press decided that was the time to publish Ozil's house for the world to see. This was dreadful by them, because it could not have helped all these problems.

Now we read reports, that a group of Eastern European thugs vowed to protect the unwitting players after the moped raid last month. A rival London gang then took that as an effort to intimidate them and instead redoubled their efforts to target the players. Two men have been arrested.

The players have increased security but Kolasinac has bigger problems. Reports claim his wife has left for Germany.

Nobody wants to be caught in such a mess, with family and their security at risk. They deserve sympathy at this trying time, not that.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Gunzilla wrote:

We all know what will happen next. Lyon will sell him for £100m plus in 3 years time.

The Rene decision was a truly crazy decision. We could all see the boy's talent. He had been unlucky with injuries, all he needed was patience.

I know nothing about football transfers nowadays. There is some information that these people have. Or are these decisions based on something else?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Gunzilla wrote:

Very sad :cry: :cry: :cry:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Waffiman wrote:
Cally wrote:
Bepanda

I don't understand this at all. But it comes as not surprise. It is despicable, hateful and moronic. All this, after the club gave a statement in support of their players.

Ozil, Kolasinac and Ozil's wife were in a car. They were approached by knife wielding thieves who wanted their expensive watches amongst others things. They fought back, defeated the thieves who ran off in the mopeds.

The stupid English press decided that was the time to publish Ozil's house for the world to see. This was dreadful by them, because it could not have helped all these problems.

Now we read reports, that a group of Eastern European thugs vowed to protect the unwitting players after the moped raid last month. A rival London gang then took that as an effort to intimidate them and instead redoubled their efforts to target the players. Two men have been arrested.

The players have increased security but Kolasinac has bigger problems. Reports claim his wife has left for Germany.

Nobody wants to be caught in such a mess, with family and their security at risk. They deserve sympathy at this trying time, not that.
I wish the players the best.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Speaking to Get French Football News, former Bordeaux scout, Laurent Calippe, said : ‘It’s not at all the choice that I would have made. Buy a 34-year-old, spend €5m on him, pay him around €3.3m a year. For me, no, he’s not the player I’d have recruited.”

He’s the type of player I’d have thought might have gone to China, gone somewhere for more money – ok, he’s decided to stay in France, but I wouldn’t have invested that much money, if I’d been at Bordeaux, on a 34-year-old.

‘Yes, he’s got lots of caps, a good reputation, he’s a very good player. But they’ve signed him for four years! Four years at three million, three and a half million a year! They’re giving him 15 million over four years!’

When asked whether he would have bought someone younger, he responded: ‘Yes, like [Anthony] Briançon from Nimes.

‘He’d have cost €3m, but he’s 23, 24, and we could have helped him to the next level at Bordeaux and then, in two years, maybe sold him on to a major championship such as the English league for €8-12m.

‘But we’ll never sell Koscielny! They said they wanted the Bordeaux model to be about trading – but you trade with youngsters, not 34-year-olds!’
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote:
Speaking to Get French Football News, former Bordeaux scout, Laurent Calippe, said : ‘It’s not at all the choice that I would have made. Buy a 34-year-old, spend €5m on him, pay him around €3.3m a year. For me, no, he’s not the player I’d have recruited.”

He’s the type of player I’d have thought might have gone to China, gone somewhere for more money – ok, he’s decided to stay in France, but I wouldn’t have invested that much money, if I’d been at Bordeaux, on a 34-year-old.

‘Yes, he’s got lots of caps, a good reputation, he’s a very good player. But they’ve signed him for four years! Four years at three million, three and a half million a year! They’re giving him 15 million over four years!’

When asked whether he would have bought someone younger, he responded: ‘Yes, like [Anthony] Briançon from Nimes.

‘He’d have cost €3m, but he’s 23, 24, and we could have helped him to the next level at Bordeaux and then, in two years, maybe sold him on to a major championship such as the English league for €8-12m.

‘But we’ll never sell Koscielny! They said they wanted the Bordeaux model to be about trading – but you trade with youngsters, not 34-year-olds!’
Chai the guy done hammer man some clubs make head scratching decision you wonder how those that get paid millions of dollar doing such business.
Mr Calippe should take it easy,
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Gunzilla wrote:

That was so bizarre and we went ahead and paid 10 million for a crooked Suarez ?? How will the owner not think they are wasting his money ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal let him go for just 2 MP
:?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Arsenal mentality needs a massive shift.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Arsenal need a major trophy haul. From next year we need to lift better trophy abeg.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

[quote="bepanda"]That is what happens, when you closely associate with a dictator, who is terrorizing, jailing and killing his own people. Enes Kanter, who is an NBA player of Turkish descent can't travel internationally ... else the Erdogan people will most likely "hit" him. Why should the Erdogan people ( Ozil ) be allowed to walk around freely?
Bepanda

Hmmm the internet should not allow us to throw away our humanity bro, remember that outside of this football this guys ( ozil and Kola and fam ) are human beings.

Its like saying that the kidnapping of Siaone's mum was because Siaone was close to Buhari or someone in power for Naija !

Please call a spade a spade - it was a crime committed against people minding their own business and they and their families were traumatized and rightly should be. You dislike for Ozil should not allow you forget his is a human being.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

cchinukw wrote:Arsenal need a major trophy haul. From next year we need to lift better trophy abeg.
Amen Amen :clap: :clap: God will guide us and the players to do so,hopefully Klopp,Pep nd others slow down.Chai its not easy,Europa also is a close and major one,Dam last game the fans and coach let us down.Seeing Giroud outshine Auba and Laca was sad.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Waffiman wrote:
Cally wrote:
Bepanda

Thanks for the clarity. The way those balaclava moped riding gangs operate is scary, saw a video online, for a minute I thought I was watching a movie on Netflix. I could not believe this was happening on the streets of London.

London is a gang infested city, reminds me of a movie I watched when a guy intervened in a gang operation not knowing the people he was messing with, it went downhill for him from there on.

People need to be careful with speculations, it is people's life at stake here. I don't know how Ozil a victim could be turned into a villain in this narrative, that I find very strange.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho