Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:40 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10368 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354 ... 451  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:33 pm 

Molue Conductor wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
The biggest problem with this team is right in the heart of it.
Torreira: bless his heart, he gives it his all, but he is just 2 damn small.
Guendo: He is still a young lad but he knows not his role.
Ceballos: Loan spell that started so brightly is in limbo.
Haka: Less said the better
Ozil: less said the better.

There is no dynamism. No one to drive the ball into the opposing area or serve as an effective link from defense to offense. Our lack of dynamism doesn’t protect the defense or create enough for the offense.
It’s just a bloody shambles.

Disagree. we actually played well. Some players are rusty but only time will fix that. IMHO our main problems right now is rustiness and lack of depth. Everytime we do a substitution in midfield or defense our level drops immensely.

If i were to pick out one player today it should not be Ozil or Xhaka. It would be Pepe. poor touch and decisions in some key areas, but this is fall out from the emery days. He has better in his locker.

Defense and midfield we well organized. CP first attack of the game came in the 26th minute

QED!

The only reason I can think of that God would have put Trump into office was because He ran out of locusts.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:34 pm 

MAybe Laca should play AM. I think he is leading in assists :rotf:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:34 pm 

There is only so much a Manager can do with this mediocre squad.

The only reason I can think of that God would have put Trump into office was because He ran out of locusts.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:35 pm 

Molue Conductor wrote:

There is a goal in there waiting to come out and I think he is getting there.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:34 pm 

Get Cantwell ..Norwich is going down ..get him now in Jan for cheap o. I don talk am

...Socrates

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:38 pm 

Molue Conductor wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
The biggest problem with this team is right in the heart of it.
Torreira: bless his heart, he gives it his all, but he is just 2 damn small.
Guendo: He is still a young lad but he knows not his role.
Ceballos: Loan spell that started so brightly is in limbo.
Haka: Less said the better
Ozil: less said the better.

There is no dynamism. No one to drive the ball into the opposing area or serve as an effective link from defense to offense. Our lack of dynamism doesn’t protect the defense or create enough for the offense.
It’s just a bloody shambles.

Disagree. we actually played well. Some players are rusty but only time will fix that. IMHO our main problems right now is rustiness and lack of depth. Everytime we do a substitution in midfield or defense our level drops immensely.

If i were to pick out one player today it should not be Ozil or Xhaka. It would be Pepe. poor touch and decisions in some key areas, but this is fall out from the emery days. He has better in his locker.

Defense and midfield we well organized. CP first attack of the game came in the 26th minute

Okay who is Rusty?
What did Ozil contribute?
What did Haka contribute?
Only Torreira provided anything from the middle so I don’t git yer argument.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:54 pm 

Alll assanal did today was to foul, foul, foul..kai just like city foul , foul, foul

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:50 am 

cchinukw wrote:

Yeah it's 2 crucial points lost. But this team under MA will make the top 4 come May. It may leave it till the last minute but making the top 4 it will.

And please feel free to bookmark this. Why you guys can't see the progression in this team 5 matches under MA from match #1 beats me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:44 am 

Assanal had 21 freaking fouls...smh so they hired Arteta to teach dem how to foul

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:14 pm 

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Get Cantwell ..Norwich is going down ..get him now in Jan for cheap o. I don talk am

I really like that player. Good observation there.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:51 pm 

azuka wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

Yeah it's 2 crucial points lost. But this team under MA will make the top 4 come May. It may leave it till the last minute but making the top 4 it will.

And please feel free to bookmark this. Why you guys can't see the progression in this team 5 matches under MA from match #1 beats me.

I am not ignoring the progress made but I am also acknowledging the big ask required of Mikel with the threadbare team he has to work with. I actually expected we would lose or draw yesterday's match for this reason.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:22 pm 

cchinukw wrote:
azuka wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

I am not ignoring the progress made but I am also acknowledging the big ask required of Mikel with the threadbare team he has to work with. I actually expected we would lose or draw yesterday's match for this reason.

with a different referee, we would have won yesterday's game.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:22 pm 

I am watching Kevin DB removing all doubt that he is the standard for which all so called #10s are judged by.
Watching him provide a link between midfield and attack ... Playmaking with mazy dribbling runs and line splitting passes.
Yet we have one here who people argue about his running stats and ball recoveries during one game to tout his supposed greatness.
Levels!!
:sneaky: :sneaky:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:51 pm 

Cally wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

Problem is that we have been damaged seriously. We are no longer that team that a player is willing to pack his own load and trek if necessary from his team to join. :cry:

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:11 pm 

Cally wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

SDL, is cracking jokes obviously, much like Aarons, big Todd will cost an arm, leg and bit of shoulder.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:48 am 

Coach wrote:
Cally wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

SDL, is cracking jokes obviously, much like Aarons, big Todd will cost an arm, leg and bit of shoulder.

I am not cracking jokes o..we should contact his agent , Norwich is going down and that guy is a baller ...

...Socrates

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:21 am 

Where's traniks sef? We need to revisit that Klopp conversation.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:42 pm 

Sleaky72 wrote:
I am watching Kevin DB removing all doubt that he is the standard for which all so called #10s are judged by.
Watching him provide a link between midfield and attack ... Playmaking with mazy dribbling runs and line splitting passes.
Yet we have one here who people argue about his running stats and ball recoveries during one game to tout his supposed greatness.
Levels!!

Like to see DB play in the system Unai employed - systems make players - DB & Salah didn't get the opps at Chelsea, just as Bergkamp was a bust @Inter, Titi @Juve - need i continue.
For a player in Ozil you rate so low, comparing him to arguably one of the best offensive players on Earth when healthy has to be a compliment. Ozil might just need you as his agent!!!

If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:44 pm 

ojafranpa wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Sheffield United, Sheffield United & Bournemouth - next 3matches. We better have LT back - he's our best & only ball winner. No gimmes here.

What???

Pretty straight forward stmt - what what??? what's the question.
Tough 3 matches coming up - Auba's out. Best Arsenal ball winner is LT - ain't no one close in our squad as presently composed!!!

Remove Sheffield add Chelshit. :rotf: :rotf:

Thanks for the class!!!

If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:15 pm 

tolahs wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Levels!!

Like to see DB play in the system Unai employed - systems make players - DB & Salah didn't get the opps at Chelsea, just as Bergkamp was a bust @Inter, Titi @Juve - need i continue.
For a player in Ozil you rate so low, comparing him to arguably one of the best offensive players on Earth when healthy has to be a compliment. Ozil might just need you as his agent!!!

It was just a tongue in cheek comment made in jest but the fact that u still come out swinging over a lad who’s been shown 2 be nothing more than a proven failure just shows da depth of ur infatuation Bruv.
R we still banging the Ozil drums? What more does the pansy need 2 prove that he ain’t 4 this road, eh?
At this point even if he comes out N says he admits he’s not built 4 the EPL, you’d prolly still say he is misguided :sneaky: :sneaky: All good though :laugh: all good keep at it but the stats can’t even bail ya out these days :sneaky: so go cling 2 the kilometers covered argument :sneaky:

Ur prolly stuck in a by gone eta but it’s players like Ozil that saw the end of the free roaming traditional #10. Modern fball is 2 intense and margins way 2 small 2 be carrying strollers and tourists on the field of battle.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:45 pm 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... rg-on-loan

This is a strange move unless they are bringing in someone this month.
Chambers is out.
Holding is still unfit.
Luiz is Luiz.
Sokratis is Sokratis.
And Mustafi?

So what’s the plan here?
Ok

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:47 pm 

cchinukw wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:

There is a goal in there waiting to come out and I think he is getting there.

Too much jambodi & gra gra conduct is slowly killing Laca's game. Football no be fighting and to foul left and right. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:26 pm 

When i say make we beg if its curse but no every claim to know and think curse can't be the reason we are playing like that.

Some even think we will make top 4 with 12 points behind top 4,still got games away to chelsea,spurs,city,and welcome likes of Liverpool

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10368 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354 ... 451  Next