Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:23 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377 ... 408  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Posts: 1738
Skylolo wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Are we really ever better after Ozil goes off?

Game after game we do it and we never seem to score....he is not the problem. :idea:

The other options are poor, We have a better chance of scoring goals when he is on the pitch.

And whats up with Pepe?

Rubbish!
He is the highest paid player on the team and is contributing zilch.
Give others a run at the same position and they won’t do worse or hang an anchor on the teams finances, thereby stopping them 4 buying better players.


There is no logic to your yarns Bruh, Willock is not good enough, we have seen it repeatedly now and I can’t understand why you will talk up other players as the 10.....they are not good enough. We have to go with the best players we have today!

Don’t me like your master Emery(Playing Torreira as a 10)...clown... :rotf:

Again I don’t know what games you watch. It is maddening to play a soft uninterested player against a rugged physical side like a Burnley on the road. Willock, while young, and lacking in guile, did more with his skills, direct running and presence on the ball. This was not a game for the soft touch but 2 match force with force and a little more skill. Don’t know what you watch but .....

Go watch Smokin Joe against Bournemouth, a team that combines power with a little more skill.
Joe bossed it. I don’t know what ur expecting from him in a cameo on the road.
In the first game of this season vs the same team, Ceballos had two assists and bossed the game but some here have already discarded him.
Yet under four coaches now, Ozil has been junk and some still defend him, even though that number is finally rapidly diminishing :tic: :sneaky:


Last edited by Sleaky72 on Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14940
oloye wrote:
Look at that stupid Hendricks, gosh where do teams get dumb players like this


Uncle, na so we see am o

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14940
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
we escape with a draw.


Uncle, why is Arsenal the only team that is unable to have a new manager bounce?

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 37574
Skylolo wrote:
Are we really ever better after Ozil goes off?

Game after game we do it and we never seem to score....he is not the problem. :idea:

The other options are poor, We have a better chance of scoring goals when he is on the pitch.

And whats up with Pepe?

Do you know Ozil has no assist or goal in the whole season so far?Did you watch how better the team was against chelsea when he was sub?
We have score goals when he goess off
I mean how many games has he play under Arteta?Wil you still be blaming Emery?
Arsenal will be better off playing youth than him,also Laca should be ship out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Posts: 1738
kajifu wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Are we really ever better after Ozil goes off?

Game after game we do it and we never seem to score....he is not the problem. :idea:

The other options are poor, We have a better chance of scoring goals when he is on the pitch.

And whats up with Pepe?

Do you know Ozil has no assist or goal in the whole season so far?Did you watch how better the team was against chelsea when he was sub?
We have score goals when he goess off
I mean how many games has he play under Arteta?Wil you still be blaming Emery?
Arsenal will be better off playing youth than him,also Laca should be ship out.

Don’t mind dat dude. Talks outta both sides uv his mouth.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 37574
Sleaky72 wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Are we really ever better after Ozil goes off?

Game after game we do it and we never seem to score....he is not the problem. :idea:

The other options are poor, We have a better chance of scoring goals when he is on the pitch.

And whats up with Pepe?

Rubbish!
He is the highest paid player on the team and is contributing zilch.
Give others a run at the same position and they won’t do worse or hang an anchor on the teams finances, thereby stopping them 4 buying better players.


There is no logic to your yarns Bruh, Willock is not good enough, we have seen it repeatedly now and I can’t understand why you will talk up other players as the 10.....they are not good enough. We have to go with the best players we have today!

Don’t me like your master Emery(Playing Torreira as a 10)...clown... :rotf:

Again I don’t know what games you watch. It is maddening to play a soft uninterested player against a rugged physical side like a Burnley on the road. Willock, while young, and lacking in guile, did more with his skills, direct running and presence on the ball. This was not a game for the soft touch but 2 match force with force and a little more skill. Don’t know what you watch but .....

Go watch Smokin Joe against Bournemouth, a team that combines power with a little more skill.
Joe bossed it. I don’t know what ur expecting from him in a cameo on the road.
In the first game of this season vs the same team, Ceballos had two assists and bossed the game but some here have already discarded him.
Yet under four coaches now, Ozil has been junk and some still defend him, even though that number is finally rapidly diminishing :tic: :sneaky:

Dont waste your time with them,Arteta will not last if he keep drop points with his poor selection,Let him keep making friends.The team is closer to the bottom than top.Ozil with no assist or goal all season folks still defend him,well they defend Wenger even when his time was up


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 37574
danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
we escape with a draw.


Uncle, why is Arsenal the only team that is unable to have a new manager bounce?

Dude take your curse go away,


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Posts: 1738
kajifu wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Are we really ever better after Ozil goes off?

Game after game we do it and we never seem to score....he is not the problem. :idea:

The other options are poor, We have a better chance of scoring goals when he is on the pitch.

And whats up with Pepe?

Rubbish!
He is the highest paid player on the team and is contributing zilch.
Give others a run at the same position and they won’t do worse or hang an anchor on the teams finances, thereby stopping them 4 buying better players.


There is no logic to your yarns Bruh, Willock is not good enough, we have seen it repeatedly now and I can’t understand why you will talk up other players as the 10.....they are not good enough. We have to go with the best players we have today!

Don’t me like your master Emery(Playing Torreira as a 10)...clown... :rotf:

Again I don’t know what games you watch. It is maddening to play a soft uninterested player against a rugged physical side like a Burnley on the road. Willock, while young, and lacking in guile, did more with his skills, direct running and presence on the ball. This was not a game for the soft touch but 2 match force with force and a little more skill. Don’t know what you watch but .....

Go watch Smokin Joe against Bournemouth, a team that combines power with a little more skill.
Joe bossed it. I don’t know what ur expecting from him in a cameo on the road.
In the first game of this season vs the same team, Ceballos had two assists and bossed the game but some here have already discarded him.
Yet under four coaches now, Ozil has been junk and some still defend him, even though that number is finally rapidly diminishing :tic: :sneaky:

Dont waste your time with them,Arteta will not last if he keep drop points with his poor selection,Let him keep making friends.The team is closer to the bottom than top.Ozil with no assist or goal all season folks still defend him,well they defend Wenger even when his time was up

Agree


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14940
kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
we escape with a draw.


Uncle, why is Arsenal the only team that is unable to have a new manager bounce?

Dude take your curse go away,


Have you noticed that you guys are on the same level as Burnley, Newcastle and Southampton? That will continue to be Arsenals level! It is written.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 8385
Bepanda is on record stating here that Arteta's first tasks MUST be:
1. Pay Ozil to play Fortnight at home for the rest of his $350k/week.
2. Send Laca straight to the bench. He brings nothing to this team.
3. Play Auba as the lone striker through the middle. Auba is NO winger. See the difference between Auba on the left and Martinelli on the left.

Almost 10 games into Arteta's career, everyone is coming around to my opinion.
Bepanda didn't just dream what he said to Arteta. The data has been there for years, people just need to know how to use the data...
When Saka runs down the wing, Martinelli moves into the Box.
When Saka ran down the left wing today, where did Auba go? Not sure. He was actually trailing Saka ... meaning Saka would cross the ball, while Auba was still on the wing? WTF !!!

Points 1., 2. and 3. were implemented by Emery 2 months into his appointment.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:31 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50996
Arsenal in 2019-20

Shots per game
Emery 12.5
Ljungberg 10
Arteta 9.6

Shots allowed per game
Emery 16.8
Ljungberg 13.8
Arteta 12.4

Rightly, we have tightened it up as a team, but at a price. We need more in this team, especially in midfield. Thus can only be fixed with quality signings.

To be fair, today our attack was compromised when Burnley kicked Saka out of the game.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 86550
Location: Earth
Park the bus team..play for a draw.. kai 13 draws kai

_________________
SuperEagles

[img]I%20big%20pokey%20deleted%20that%20crap[/img]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Posts: 1738
Waffiman wrote:
Arsenal in 2019-20

Shots per game
Emery 12.5
Ljungberg 10
Arteta 9.6

Shots allowed per game
Emery 16.8
Ljungberg 13.8
Arteta 12.4

Rightly, we have tightened it up as a team, but at a price. We need more in this team, especially in midfield. Thus can only be fixed with quality signings.

To be fair, today our attack was compromised when Burnley kicked Saka out of the game.


What do we pay 350K per wk for., if not to create offense?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:00 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 50996
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Arsenal in 2019-20

Shots per game
Emery 12.5
Ljungberg 10
Arteta 9.6

Shots allowed per game
Emery 16.8
Ljungberg 13.8
Arteta 12.4

Rightly, we have tightened it up as a team, but at a price. We need more in this team, especially in midfield. Thus can only be fixed with quality signings.

To be fair, today our attack was compromised when Burnley kicked Saka out of the game.


What do we pay 350K per wk for., if not to create offense?


As you know only too well, I focus on systems not individuals. Besides, the numbers today shows Ozil compared to his teammates was our best player before he was taken for tactical reasons.

But today, as much as I understand Arteta respecting hierarchy amongst the players and looking to give Laca confidence, I felt he made a mistake.

Saka and Martinelli are building a great partnership on the left which is feared in the league. Aubameyang is our top goal scorer. Pepe is our best 1v1 player. But he changes it all for Laca. This is not Ozil's fault.

_________________
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Posts: 1738
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Arsenal in 2019-20

Shots per game
Emery 12.5
Ljungberg 10
Arteta 9.6

Shots allowed per game
Emery 16.8
Ljungberg 13.8
Arteta 12.4

Rightly, we have tightened it up as a team, but at a price. We need more in this team, especially in midfield. Thus can only be fixed with quality signings.

To be fair, today our attack was compromised when Burnley kicked Saka out of the game.


What do we pay 350K per wk for., if not to create offense?


As you know only too well, I focus on systems not individuals. Besides, the numbers today shows Ozil compared to his teammates was our best player before he was taken for tactical reasons.

But today, as much as I understand Arteta respecting hierarchy amongst the players and looking to give Laca confidence, I felt he made a mistake.

Saka and Martinelli are building a great partnership on the left which is feared in the league. Aubameyang is our top goal scorer. Pepe is our best 1v1 player. But he changes it all for Laca. This is not Ozil's fault.


Waffi, did you just say Ozil was the best player on the field? Okay lemme go to a Super Bowl party :sneaky:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14940
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Park the bus team..play for a draw.. kai 13 draws kai


Genuinely one of the worst teams in the league.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:58 pm
Posts: 6403
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Arsenal in 2019-20

Shots per game
Emery 12.5
Ljungberg 10
Arteta 9.6

Shots allowed per game
Emery 16.8
Ljungberg 13.8
Arteta 12.4

Rightly, we have tightened it up as a team, but at a price. We need more in this team, especially in midfield. Thus can only be fixed with quality signings.

To be fair, today our attack was compromised when Burnley kicked Saka out of the game.


What do we pay 350K per wk for., if not to create offense?


As you know only too well, I focus on systems not individuals. Besides, the numbers today shows Ozil compared to his teammates was our best player before he was taken for tactical reasons.

But today, as much as I understand Arteta respecting hierarchy amongst the players and looking to give Laca confidence, I felt he made a mistake.

Saka and Martinelli are building a great partnership on the left which is feared in the league. Aubameyang is our top goal scorer. Pepe is our best 1v1 player. But he changes it all for Laca. This is not Ozil's fault.


The 2 points dropped today is on Arteta. First he got his line-up wrong.

Dropping Pepe for Martnelli is a bad choice. Expecting an 18 years old to excel in 4 straight matches is foolhardy.

Also dropping Torreira for Guendo is another crazy decision. Guendo because of the way he holds on to the ball is the type of player that needs to be brought in when the team is leading with minutes far gone. That's when his clogging the ball and drawing fouls from the opposition is beneficial to the team in running down the clock. There's a player in him though if only he learns to release the ball faster and keeping it simple.

And then he spoilt it further with his changes. His moving Xhaka to the LFB position simply gave the midfield to Burnley any wonder we were under so much pressure from that point on. Why MA didn't go for Niles as the LFB beats me. Remember in his breakout season, he deputized with honours for Kola. If my memory serves me right, MA was still in the club then. Has he forgotten that?

All in all, it's a big lesson for MA. And hopefully he learnt a lot from his tacital mistakes today.

_________________
http://www.oradatasolutionsltd.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:31 pm
Posts: 5636
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Arsenal in 2019-20

Shots per game
Emery 12.5
Ljungberg 10
Arteta 9.6

Shots allowed per game
Emery 16.8
Ljungberg 13.8
Arteta 12.4

Rightly, we have tightened it up as a team, but at a price. We need more in this team, especially in midfield. Thus can only be fixed with quality signings.

To be fair, today our attack was compromised when Burnley kicked Saka out of the game.


What do we pay 350K per wk for., if not to create offense?


As you know only too well, I focus on systems not individuals. Besides, the numbers today shows Ozil compared to his teammates was our best player before he was taken for tactical reasons.

But today, as much as I understand Arteta respecting hierarchy amongst the players and looking to give Laca confidence, I felt he made a mistake.

Saka and Martinelli are building a great partnership on the left which is feared in the league. Aubameyang is our top goal scorer. Pepe is our best 1v1 player. But he changes it all for Laca. This is not Ozil's fault.


The 2 points dropped today is on Arteta. First he got his line-up wrong.

Dropping Pepe for Martnelli is a bad choice. Expecting an 18 years old to excel in 4 straight matches is foolhardy.

Also dropping Torreira for Guendo is another crazy decision. Guendo because of the way he holds on to the ball is the type of player that needs to be brought in when the team is leading with minutes far gone. That's when his clogging the ball and drawing fouls from the opposition is beneficial to the team in running down the clock. There's a player in him though if only he learns to release the ball faster and keeping it simple.

And then he spoilt it further with his changes. His moving Xhaka to the LFB position simply gave the midfield to Burnley any wonder we were under so much pressure from that point on. Why MA didn't go for Niles as the LFB beats me. Remember in his breakout season, he deputized with honours for Kola. If my memory serves me right, MA was still in the club then. Has he forgotten that?

All in all, it's a big lesson for MA. And hopefully he learnt a lot from his tacital mistakes today.


That was the problem in second half but his team selection today was awful. Pepe should have been in the line up he is over thinking like his friend Guardiola.

_________________
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 2373
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Arsenal in 2019-20

Shots per game
Emery 12.5
Ljungberg 10
Arteta 9.6

Shots allowed per game
Emery 16.8
Ljungberg 13.8
Arteta 12.4

Rightly, we have tightened it up as a team, but at a price. We need more in this team, especially in midfield. Thus can only be fixed with quality signings.

To be fair, today our attack was compromised when Burnley kicked Saka out of the game.


What do we pay 350K per wk for., if not to create offense?


As you know only too well, I focus on systems not individuals. Besides, the numbers today shows Ozil compared to his teammates was our best player before he was taken for tactical reasons.

But today, as much as I understand Arteta respecting hierarchy amongst the players and looking to give Laca confidence, I felt he made a mistake.

Saka and Martinelli are building a great partnership on the left which is feared in the league. Aubameyang is our top goal scorer. Pepe is our best 1v1 player. But he changes it all for Laca. This is not Ozil's fault.


The 2 points dropped today is on Arteta. First he got his line-up wrong.

Dropping Pepe for Martnelli is a bad choice. Expecting an 18 years old to excel in 4 straight matches is foolhardy.

Also dropping Torreira for Guendo is another crazy decision. Guendo because of the way he holds on to the ball is the type of player that needs to be brought in when the team is leading with minutes far gone. That's when his clogging the ball and drawing fouls from the opposition is beneficial to the team in running down the clock. There's a player in him though if only he learns to release the ball faster and keeping it simple.

And then he spoilt it further with his changes. His moving Xhaka to the LFB position simply gave the midfield to Burnley any wonder we were under so much pressure from that point on. Why MA didn't go for Niles as the LFB beats me. Remember in his breakout season, he deputized with honours for Kola. If my memory serves me right, MA was still in the club then. Has he forgotten that?

All in all, it's a big lesson for MA. And hopefully he learnt a lot from his tacital mistakes today.


Emery allowed Guendouzi to hold on to the ball for too long which kinda impeded his development. One other player who is worrying me is Joe Willock. He is very selfish for such a young player. So many times when he is supposed to just release his teammates he will rather try to go for glory when he could have just played a simple pass.

Yet another good game by Mustafi.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Posts: 1738
bepanda wrote:
Bepanda is on record stating here that Arteta's first tasks MUST be:
1. Pay Ozil to play Fortnight at home for the rest of his $350k/week.
2. Send Laca straight to the bench. He brings nothing to this team.
3. Play Auba as the lone striker through the middle. Auba is NO winger. See the difference between Auba on the left and Martinelli on the left.

Almost 10 games into Arteta's career, everyone is coming around to my opinion.
Bepanda didn't just dream what he said to Arteta. The data has been there for years, people just need to know how to use the data...
When Saka runs down the wing, Martinelli moves into the Box.
When Saka ran down the left wing today, where did Auba go? Not sure. He was actually trailing Saka ... meaning Saka would cross the ball, while Auba was still on the wing? WTF !!!

Points 1., 2. and 3. were implemented by Emery 2 months into his appointment.


Under the horrible Unai Emery and on a team beset by injuries and full of new comers to the EPL, Arsenal won 21 EPL games last season. We will see how many will be won this season.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 37574
Sleaky72 wrote:
bepanda wrote:
Bepanda is on record stating here that Arteta's first tasks MUST be:
1. Pay Ozil to play Fortnight at home for the rest of his $350k/week.
2. Send Laca straight to the bench. He brings nothing to this team.
3. Play Auba as the lone striker through the middle. Auba is NO winger. See the difference between Auba on the left and Martinelli on the left.

Almost 10 games into Arteta's career, everyone is coming around to my opinion.
Bepanda didn't just dream what he said to Arteta. The data has been there for years, people just need to know how to use the data...
When Saka runs down the wing, Martinelli moves into the Box.
When Saka ran down the left wing today, where did Auba go? Not sure. He was actually trailing Saka ... meaning Saka would cross the ball, while Auba was still on the wing? WTF !!!

Points 1., 2. and 3. were implemented by Emery 2 months into his appointment.


Under the horrible Unai Emery and on a team beset by injuries and full of new comers to the EPL, Arsenal won 21 EPL games last season. We will see how many will be won this season.

Arteta has alot of work to do but keep playing Ozil will cost him on the road.Laca how Arteta decided to start him is something he could easy get sacked in a serious club .Play Laca in that Ozil position,Auba in the middle,Martinelli on the left and Pep on the right.
So Ozil has not yet give us any assist the whole season or score?I mean how do people defend this guy again and sleep at night?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 8385
Anyone that has hoped to get anything our of Ozil has lost their job. This is fact.
As for Laca ... It has been clear for a long time that he is no at the level of the EPL.
I have stated here several times that Giroud is better than Laca. We know what Giroud can do really well.
Nobody knows what Laca does ... well. Hustle ain't enough. I can hustle too.
How can a player with the qualities of Pepe sit on the bench at Arsenal?
Bepanda
kajifu wrote:
Arteta has alot of work to do but keep playing Ozil will cost him on the road.Laca how Arteta decided to start him is something he could easy get sacked in a serious club .Play Laca in that Ozil position,Auba in the middle,Martinelli on the left and Pep on the right.
So Ozil has not yet give us any assist the whole season or score?I mean how do people defend this guy again and sleep at night?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Posts: 1738
bepanda wrote:
Anyone that has hoped to get anything our of Ozil has lost their job. This is fact.
As for Laca ... It has been clear for a long time that he is no at the level of the EPL.
I have stated here several times that Giroud is better than Laca. We know what Giroud can do really well.
Nobody knows what Laca does ... well. Hustle ain't enough. I can hustle too.
How can a player with the qualities of Pepe sit on the bench at Arsenal?
Bepanda
kajifu wrote:
Arteta has alot of work to do but keep playing Ozil will cost him on the road.Laca how Arteta decided to start him is something he could easy get sacked in a serious club .Play Laca in that Ozil position,Auba in the middle,Martinelli on the left and Pep on the right.
So Ozil has not yet give us any assist the whole season or score?I mean how do people defend this guy again and sleep at night?

Wow, that’s damning and so right on point! All coaches who’ve invested in Ozil have really lost their jobs! Scary but so true! Plus your point on Lacazette, who I sadly must admit, that I like, but just ain’t cutting ATM! If I said other wise I’d be lying. Laca just isn’t good @ doing anything right now.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377 ... 408  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group