Barcelona Want Luuk de Jong Out!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Barcelona Want Luuk de Jong Out!

Post by Kabalega »

:shock: :shock: :shock: Really?
Barcelona find an exit for Luuk de Jong
The Dutch striker is not useful for Xavi and Barça want him out

24/12/2021 Upd. at 15:12 CET
Barcelona are close to ridding themselves of Luuk de Jong. Per Esport3, Sevilla, Barca and Cadiz have agreed that the Dutch striker should spend the rest of the season on loan at the latter.

RELATED STORIES

However, they need the player's approval and that is currently not clear. Xavi Hernandez does not want him and he will not get many chances to play. Alvaro Cervera is awaiting him with open arms in the south.

https://www.sport.es/en/news/barca/barc ... g-13026522
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Barcelona Want Luuk de Jong Out!

Post by Undertaker »

I blame the fired Dutch Coach for buying a player like this for FC Barcelona! The guys was never ever good enough to wear a Barcelona jersey! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Barcelona Want Luuk de Jong Out!

Post by Kabalega »

Undertaker wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:14 pm I blame the fired Dutch Coach for buying a player like this for FC Barcelona! The guys was never ever good enough to wear a Barcelona jersey! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Was Luuk a better player at Sevilla?
I initially, mistook him Frenkie. :)

The Dutch coach was doing his NT favors by signing Dutch players. He should have at least lured Matthijs de Ligt from Juve.

I didn't think Memphis Depay was Barça material but he has so far punched above his weight. And he went there on a free.

How Barça got screwed up boggles the mind.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu