Moderators, Delete the World Football Forum kpatakpata

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Moderators, Delete the World Football Forum kpatakpata

Post by 1naija »

While on break on my Uber route .. :thumbs: :thumbs: , I saw this Brazilian colleague that knows I love soccer. The first words out of his mouth were ...did you see the game? He was grinning like when Uncle Ohsee catch him first village girl in 1937. I said I yeah ( I lied ... I watched it on CE threads as usual :thumbs: ), you guys won huh? Then I told him how this was a good month for Soccer, that the African Cup of Nations is going on too. He looked at me like WTF is that? :mad: :mad: :veryangry: :veryangry:

If they are not watching us, WE MUST NOT WATCH THEM!! Shame to all the colo mentality CEs that bombard this board with nonsensical posts about leagues and countries that don't know we exist soccer wise. :boo: :boo:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Moderators, Delete the World Football Forum kpatakpata

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote:While on break on my Uber route .. :thumbs: :thumbs: , I saw this Brazilian colleague that knows I love soccer. The first words out of his mouth were ...did you see the game? He was grinning like when Uncle Ohsee catch him first village girl in 1937. I said I yeah ( I lied ... I watched it on CE threads as usual :thumbs: ), you guys won huh? Then I told him how this was a good month for Soccer, that the African Cup of Nations is going on too. He looked at me like WTF is that? :mad: :mad: :veryangry: :veryangry:

If they are not watching us, WE MUST NOT WATCH THEM!! Shame to all the colo mentality CEs that bombard this board with nonsensical posts about leagues and countries that don't know we exist soccer wise. :boo: :boo:
My experience is different, I work with a Peruvian and we’ve been yabbing each other when our teams under perform. We are keeping up with both tournaments. I do think it’s his first time watching AFCON but because he works with me he is trying to keep up and was surprised by the number of teams in the tourney. These guys don’t realize how huge the continent is.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:While on break on my Uber route .. :thumbs: :thumbs: , I saw this Brazilian colleague that knows I love soccer. The first words out of his mouth were ...did you see the game? He was grinning like when Uncle Ohsee catch him first village girl in 1937. I said I yeah ( I lied ... I watched it on CE threads as usual :thumbs: ), you guys won huh? Then I told him how this was a good month for Soccer, that the African Cup of Nations is going on too. He looked at me like WTF is that? :mad: :mad: :veryangry: :veryangry:

tell that to the assanal CE spammers, they won't like that ..or that pajmmoh who wants to feel among spamming this forum about spurs... the worst part is the illiterate pajimoh wanted the eagles nest destroyed with worthless EPL threads
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Chei Mazi Ohsee has been long in the game :taunt:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Senior Unkul, I love this your okongwu jokes. Your jokes resemble Unkul Adesabi's jokes, who, like you, was born in 1925. This joke is what old timers told us about you, though I pretend not to hear it because I am so young, and the tori will corrupt me. :D Is it true that in those days, you used to chase girls in the village square, and drag the ones you catch to your hut? You were real men in those days oh!

By the way, Senior Unkul, us nyoung bobos who have actually visited Brazil know that their fans know more about our players than we know. They watch European leagues and AFCON even more than we. :idea:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

ohsee wrote:

Senior Unkul, I love this your okongwu jokes. Your jokes resemble Unkul Adesabi's jokes, who, like you, was born in 1925. This joke is what old timers told us about you, though I pretend not to hear it because I am so young, and the tori will corrupt me. :D Is it true that in those days, you used to chase girls in the village square, and drag the ones you catch to your hut? You were real men in those days oh!

By the way, Senior Unkul, us nyoung bobos who have actually visited Brazil know that their fans know more about our players than we know. They watch European leagues and AFCON even more than we. :idea:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.