FIFA ARE FRAUD:

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Igugu
Egg
Egg
FIFA ARE FRAUD:

Post by Igugu »

I have been watching the Quarter Finals and now Semi finals of the Women's World Cup matches in France. How come the referees are no longer using VAR and calls that sent African teams home are no longer being called? They changed the rules midstream?
Synopsis
Egg
Egg
Re: FIFA ARE FRAUD:

Post by Synopsis »

VAR would have been used if an African team did this.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Yep
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Igugu wrote:I have been watching the Quarter Finals and now Semi finals of the Women's World Cup matches in France. How come the referees are no longer using VAR and calls that sent African teams home are no longer being called? They changed the rules midstream?
I think they've been instructed to limit usage due to complaints.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

kalani JR wrote:
Igugu wrote:I have been watching the Quarter Finals and now Semi finals of the Women's World Cup matches in France. How come the referees are no longer using VAR and calls that sent African teams home are no longer being called? They changed the rules midstream?

They had to... those stupid refs were going to VAR every 5 seconds!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The football we are seeing now is quite good! very organized football, position awareness, defensive awareness, all round end to end stuff, something lacking in our African women football
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Synopsis wrote:
VAR would have been used if an African team did this.
...yep, I saw that and said same.
Well, we don't have activist African leadership within fifa.
They are there to say, 'sir, yes sir' and return home to be big men and bowed down to.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:sad:
I thought I was the only one who noticed, but I decided to let the sleeping dog lie. There were couple of fouls yesterday which those cheating clowns would have asked for Mr VAR.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

marko wrote:The football we are seeing now is quite good! very organized football, position awareness, defensive awareness, all round end to end stuff, something lacking in our African women football
To call you Uncle T would be insulting that Uncle :lol: You mean they are so organised no need to blow fouls again? You mean it is so organised VAR is no longer needed :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

oloye wrote:
marko wrote:The football we are seeing now is quite good! very organized football, position awareness, defensive awareness, all round end to end stuff, something lacking in our African women football
To call you Uncle T would be insulting that Uncle :lol: You mean they are so organised no need to blow fouls again? You mean it is so organised VAR is no longer needed :lol:
I was feeling bad about danfo and the guys picking on him but he really does this to himself.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Finish and klaar. The gulf in quality is embarrassing. These women can actually cross the ball nicely something many African players struggle with :rotf:

But the farce has been exposed. There is definitely a conspiracy against African teams that England penalty the ref took so long consulting VAR something she wouldn't have done were it involving an African team. You can't just award a penalty against america willy nilly.
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

At this point, I will rather go back to the good ole refs-shafting-us. At least we then don't have to listen to people use VAR to deny what we are seeing is true. VAR ended up being a tool used to legitimize biased officiating.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

kalani JR wrote:
Always eager to make excuses for massa :!:

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

I had intended to say something very uncomplimentary but I’d prefer if you learned a little bit about the way things work. When there is a huge disparity in foul calls, the team with the short end of the stick looks less cohesive than the team that gets the benefit of the calls. The wider the disparity, the more enhanced the lack of cohesion appears. It is really that simple :!:

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

amafolas wrote:At this point, I will rather go back to the good ole refs-shafting-us. At least we then don't have to listen to people use VAR to deny what we are seeing is true. VAR ended up being a tool used to legitimize biased officiating.
I told you this right after the women’s World Cup started but you didn’t believe me :!:

Cheers.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Always eager to make excuses for massa :!:

Cheers.
You know me!