CHECKBOOK MANAGER

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
CHECKBOOK MANAGER

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHECKBOOK MANAGER

Post by Kabalega »

What about Chelsea, ManU and dare I mention the Gunners?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Kabalega wrote:What about Chelsea, ManU and dare I mention the Gunners?
The highlighted love bargains.
They always frequent the 'flea market' for players, yet want to be considered contenders.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

So Liverpool doesn't deserve a mention here? Why Arsenal?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Pep, no doubt :agree:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

joao wrote:
They always frequent the 'flea market' for players, yet want to be considered contenders.
What a huge bargain the likes of OZil, Aubameyang, Lacazette and Mustafi were! what a bargain! :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

danfo driver wrote:
joao wrote:
What a huge bargain the likes of OZil, Aubameyang, Lacazette and Mustafi were! what a bargain! :clap: :clap: :clap:
...And how consistent are your listings. How do they measure up against other top players in their respective positions.
Look Bro., the Arsenal team is too soft which is why it can't rise to the top four.
Arsenal needs a no-nonsense sure footed defender, a rugged ball hound in the defensive mid-field, and a hard-nosed opportunistic striker.
These types of players are not cheap, but Arsenal is content with flaky and pretty on the ball types.
They will need a lot of luck making the CL if this continues.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges