Morocco 1(1) vs 1(4) Benin FT( red card Benin and they win)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Morocco 1(1) vs 1(4) Benin FT( red card Benin and they w

Post by ohenhen1 »

Odas wrote:
mcal wrote:...so Ohenhen and others, una go hire that journey man Maroc coach again when una fore Rhor
Good question. I wonder what their responses will be now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wetin concern me. I don't want Renard.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

ElHadary wrote:
txj wrote:Marco have only themselves to blame for the loss. You don't miss so many chances at this level..
Gotta give credit to Benin at the end. The conviction and pace at which they hit the ball at the PKs was really something to behold. They knew exactly what they were doing and executed it perfectly.

I'm talking about the match not the PKs.

Really poor from Morocco; had zero reason to lose this game...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

dem don smoke Morocco! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

So, Boufal didnt dribble more than Messi? Belhanda did not use his hand-a to help Morocco? Africa's greatest defender nko? Mehdi? He didnt meh-deh-meh-deh Benin's strikers? Eziokwu! :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Morocco 1 vs 1 Benin PKs( red card Benin)

Post by danfo driver »

Robbynice wrote:I no understand why tension dey catch me. No be Naija dey play na
Because you are petty! Your hope was for Moroccco to lose so you can head over to the Renard thread! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cellular wrote:That is why THEY PLAY THE GAME.

Meanwhile, our coach would have told them Morocco is stronger than you, they won all their games, they topped their group, they are ranked higher than you, their players play for top clubs. Just try not to embarrass yourselves.

Congrats to Benin for having self-belief.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: na so we see am o! tufiakwa! Tomorrow someone will come an say that the ram brought winning mentality to Nigeria! smh :roll:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:
Cellular wrote:That is why THEY PLAY THE GAME.

Meanwhile, our coach would have told them Morocco is stronger than you, they won all their games, they topped their group, they are ranked higher than you, their players play for top clubs. Just try not to embarrass yourselves.

Congrats to Benin for having self-belief.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: na so we see am o! tufiakwa! Tomorrow someone will come an say that the ram brought winning mentality to Nigeria! smh :roll:

Na natives now.
When I joined the original platform in 1998, we were discussing beat man for the job vs Oyibo coach. 21 years later, we are still here. The few we produced during that period, we discarded, frustrated, insulted. So I guess coaching (and goalkeeping) are two things that we are incapable of producing as a nation? I don't believe it.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Morocco probably didn’t practice PKs thought they would whoop Benin senseless lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

maceo4 wrote:Morocco probably didn’t practice PKs thought they would whoop Benin senseless lol

poor excuse. Any team going to the knockout phase SHOULD be prepared for PKs. So Ziyech didnt practice his last minute PK to win the match because he wasn't expecting it?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Morocco probably didn’t practice PKs thought they would whoop Benin senseless lol

poor excuse. Any team going to the knockout phase SHOULD be prepared for PKs. So Ziyech didnt practice his last minute PK to win the match because he wasn't expecting it?
...they paid off the ref, no need for practice. It was obvious throughout the match.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

I ma sure they did. It was obvious what those who lost their kicks were trying to do. Ziyach penalty was a good one until it struck the post. Boufal, he was aiming for a good height, the problem with that is if you overhit it, the ball will rise higher than anticipated. The best penalty remain one that has height, it is scientifically proven that keepers cannot jump to a certain height from the standing position when it comes to penalties, so some confident players try to go for height, but it is risky the ball can suddenly decide to come alive.

And the one that was saved well $#% happens. No one will tell me they did not practice penalties, same coach won the afcon via penalties in the past, so we know that he won't joke with that. That you practice does not mean you still won't miss it, practice only help to minimise it.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

If we get knocked out today, look for Rohr to reference the Morocco game to try to minimize the magnitude of failure lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

maceo4 wrote:If we get knocked out today, look for Rohr to reference the Morocco game to try to minimize the magnitude of failure lol
He can do that if he wants but if we lose today then stick a fork in him cause he is done.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger