Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Is there some serious JUJU going on in Egypt ?
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=295810
Page 1 of 1

Author:  vancity eagle [ Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:34 am ]
Post subject:  Is there some serious JUJU going on in Egypt ?

I am asking this as a serious question because there have been some very strange occurances.

I cannot remember any AFCON with so many shocks. What is going on ?

I beg our boys not to take South Africa or any other team for granted because it seems this is a tournament for the small guys to make big statements.



Madagascar 2 Nigeria 0

Benin eliminates Morocco, Ziyech even missing a penalty to win in the last second

S. Africa 1 Egypt 0

2 of the 3rd place teams have eliminated 2 group winners with 100% records and no goals conceded. :scared:

I have a feeling we have not even finished yet, and there will be more shocks to come. I just pray none of them involve us, but seriously what is going on ?

Author:  Robbynice [ Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Is there some serious JUJU going on in Egypt ?

Nothing is going on. Teams that have won games especially in the second round have been very deserving. You play well and you win and if you don't play well you lose. It is really as simple as ABC.

Author:  ANC [ Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Is there some serious JUJU going on in Egypt ?

Robbynice wrote:
Nothing is going on. Teams that have won games especially in the second round have been very deserving. You play well and you win and if you don't play well you lose. It is really as simple as ABC.



Haba, Mr Positive, you become serious when you are not supopose to :lol:

Author:  proclaimjesus02 [ Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Is there some serious JUJU going on in Egypt ?

Teams like SA and Benin would have been knocked out and forgotten in the old format.
Expanding the tournament to 24 teams brought this unpredictability which makes it more interesting.

Author:  oloye [ Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Is there some serious JUJU going on in Egypt ?

proclaimjesus02 wrote:
Teams like SA and Benin would have been knocked out and forgotten in the old format.
Expanding the tournament to 24 teams brought this unpredictability which makes it more interesting.

No teams like Benin have players who are good enough. Even Togo qualified in the old format.

Author:  kajifu [ Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Is there some serious JUJU going on in Egypt ?

oloye wrote:
proclaimjesus02 wrote:
Teams like SA and Benin would have been knocked out and forgotten in the old format.
Expanding the tournament to 24 teams brought this unpredictability which makes it more interesting.

No teams like Benin have players who are good enough. Even Togo qualified in the old format.

Thank you people forget even Togo at one point was playing at world cup

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/