Madagascar 3 Vs D.R. Congo 2...Afcon 2019 pen

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Madagascar 1 Vs D.R. Congo 1...Afcon 2019

Post by zee »

Goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Gooooooooollllll Madagascar!!!! Gollllllllaaaaaaaaaaazzzoooooooo!!!! Oya mek we dance! :woot:

[/video]

Wha choo looking at?!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

And Madagascar score, who says this guy's are minnows??? Wow!!!
onwuatuegwu
Egg
Egg

Post by onwuatuegwu »

GOOOaAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I like to to move it move it, I like to move it....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Stupid DRC player that lost the ball when Madagascar was on the back foot.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

insanity
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Madagascar can go all the way.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

zee wrote:Madagascar can go all the way.
i hope they do!!!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I can't believe how this Bolaisie game has gone under the drain. Some 4 seasons he was looking like the real deal. Everton splashed money on him, suffered a bad knee injury and since has remained an ordinary player.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

DRC is totally spooked :D and playing nonsense.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

They are way better coached than the Congolese. Those are just a collection of individual talents.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

oloye wrote:I can't believe how this Bolaisie game has gone under the drain. Some 4 seasons he was looking like the real deal. Everton splashed money on him, suffered a bad knee injury and since has remained an ordinary player.
Poor dude. he looks a shadow of himself.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

zee wrote:Madagascar can go all the way.
Hopefully beating Bredaland along the way :mrgreen:

I had wanted Tunisia to beat Ghana but I change my mind now.

Wha choo looking at?!
onwuatuegwu
Egg
Egg

Post by onwuatuegwu »

We need this Madagascan coach!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Meanwhile that Assambologa has been utter rubbish for DRC

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

airwolex wrote:They are way better coached than the Congolese. Those are just a collection of individual talents.
They thrashed Madagascar 6-1.....................just 2 years ago.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

The ref is siding with MAD!how is that not a penalty
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

This ref is a crook. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See Pen for DRC.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

airwolex wrote:
oloye wrote:I can't believe how this Bolaisie game has gone under the drain. Some 4 seasons he was looking like the real deal. Everton splashed money on him, suffered a bad knee injury and since has remained an ordinary player.
Poor dude. he looks a shadow of himself.
Complete shadow. Himself and Zaha used to terrorise Arsenal back then, they take turns to torment Arsenal.

Look at that stupid African ref he bottled a genuine penalty for DRC, useless refs

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

2-2
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

zee wrote:This ref is a crook. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See Pen for DRC.

i think so too. It looked bad but in the refs def, he did get the ball first..

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

dammit Madacascar!