2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [CL] TOT v BAY [GP-B GM2]

Post by danfo driver »

Gotta give it to Kieran Trippier though. He saw the ship sinking and he jumped! :clap: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

cchinukw wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Small sex with pesin's wife now I'm despicable? Who amongst us hasn't?
Seriously?

You berra check ya life o. There are lots of spiritual reasons you don't want to but you will be a better judge than me.

Never ever! Tufiakwa!
Gotta live for the thrill baby.

Look at like this we lease our cars, use Uber, stream not buy our music and films and rent Airbnb’s , so why can’t I borrow someone else girl for the night provided I return in good condition. They can keep their marriage and family I don’t want that.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Coach wrote:@Christian Bentekkers, big Jan went in, Spurs are doing their best to keep it in house and Levy’s “connections” might keep the media looking elsewhere, but, the leaky tap never stays dry. Erikssen wasn’t in the “right frame of mind” to play football earlier in the season, interesting. Quite a sensational story, yet long before the social media circus, there was rumours in small circles of those more privy to inner occurrences, of all things not being well. No doubt the story will gain legs, wings and all appendages necessary for mobility now it’s in the social circus, but smoke, fire. Something definitely went down...why the camera shots of both players playing happy families on the field now?
Sounds like pure gossip to me.
And we will never see or hear anything close to proof. One of those rumours that will die a natural death once more exciting stuff starts happening
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:would be a major disgrace if the sex with a teammate's wife happened. Some people just dont have any decency nor self control
I tell you. We can laugh about it because it's football. But if it happened to a doctor, lawyer or a teacher, it won't be a laughing matter.
How can you destroy your mates family for a moment indiscretion?

seriously. I lost any respect for that french point guard Tony Parker for SA Spurs, because his indiscretions with teammate Barry's wife caused problems and both couples divorced. By the way, Spurs again?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
toyin133 wrote:Now I know how arsenal fans felt
:mrgreen: Arsenal never chopped 7 from Bayern in one game. You are on your ................ own :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Waffiman wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
toyin133 wrote:Now I know how arsenal fans felt
:mrgreen: Arsenal never chopped 7 from Bayern in one game. You are on your ................ own :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It took you long to find your way in here :rotf: :rotf: Are you showing your love for Poch with your avatar? :tic: :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] BHA vs TOT [WK 8]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It appears Poch is converting Sissoko to right back.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

#JoseSpur

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Where is the clown John pajimoh Barnes?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

2-0
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Should have been 3 right there. Are we seeing a repeat of 'Brighton' Munich?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

What is happening to Tottenham? This is kinda sad but still a lot uv football left 2 play in this game so who knows. But must say this is shockin’
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Did Lloris just snap his forearm in half? :scared:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Sleaky72 wrote:What is happening to Tottenham? This is kinda sad but still a lot uv football left 2 play in this game so who knows. But must say this is shockin’
Growing pain. They punched way above their level last few seasons. This is their level. So order is being restored.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

That's not good. Best wishes and swift recovery.
Last edited by Cito on Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Was there any club happier to hear the ref blow his whistle to bring that half to an end?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

There might not be involuntary wife swapping going on right now but something is broken.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

3-0
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Cito wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:What is happening to Tottenham? This is kinda sad but still a lot uv football left 2 play in this game so who knows. But must say this is shockin’
Growing pain. They punched way above their level last few seasons. This is their level. So order is being restored.
How can i as an Arsenal fan be feeling sorry for Spurs in their moment of crisis? Weird!
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Sleaky72 wrote:
Cito wrote:
How can i as an Arsenal fan be feeling sorry for Spurs in their moment of crisis? Weird!
Dont feel sorry for us. Enjoy an early St Totteringham Days as we have a juicy relegation battle party to participate.
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

I don't know what to say.

I am still backing Poch to make changes, but I hope he resigns from this cursed football club owned by East London's finest cockney bald headed four eyed pair of dictators ruining this football club.

Keith Burkinshaw once said after winning the UEFA Cup in 1984 when he left Spurs - "There Used to Be a Football Club Over There"

Crisato, IAG, Moh, others will disagree with me but no manager even crackheads like Tim Sherwood and Sol Campbell wont work under Levy and Lewis dictatorship.
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

PS. Wishing Lloris a speedy recovery after that horrific injury.