2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] BUR vs TOT [WK 29]

Post by Its a Goal »

Scores.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is how we should have started off not playing with scared.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

See Lo Celso's impact. What a player.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Its a Goal wrote:This is how we should have started off not playing with scared.
I said it earlier that if your lot played without fear you’d find a way back into the game.
There is 2 much talent on the team 2 be that poor
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Burnley have no business in the EPL,, these are not footballers shioor
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

And that ref did not see that taekwando charge
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Wow lucky Sanchez.
That was a stone cold PK.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

See how clumsy Sanchez is. 2 stupid mistakes in the space of 1 minute.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

How can this game end without a red card?
Four yellow cards already in this second half?
This muffin brained Ref, JON Moss does himself no favors.
Same 4 Burnley. They are the new Stoke City.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

How a team can play with limited players like Burnley in the EPL is mind numbing.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ndombele and Skipp the players sacrificed.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:Ndombele and Skipp the players sacrificed.
Ndembele did nothing, just bouncing like felele ball around the place.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That was a foul on Moura but that blind Moss won't see it

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We should be ahead in this match.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: That was a foul on Moura but that blind Moss won't see it
The hopeless VAR officials nko? They conveniently overlooked the handball that led to Burnley's goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hugo limping.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How didn't Burnley score there?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hugo is not looking right at all.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Aurier for Lamela. Now he wants to defend a draw. SMDH.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

They are just passing the ball around Dier like he is a training cone

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How many chances are we going to give Burnley again?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I will really be annoyed if we can't fashion out a win in this match.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The only positive goes to Jose who has yet to be beaten by Sean Dysch. Outside of that it has been another unacceptable result.