2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] SHU v TOT [WK 32]

Post by Its a Goal »

Why don't we have players capable of scoring from any angel?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Kako[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: This team is just not looking like scoring.
Calm down, the goals are coming :mrgreen:
Unless things change in the second half I don't see it.

I don't know why the commentators are heaping praise on Bergwijn when he hasn't done much.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The match is not inspiring me.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

For fack sake. From a possible throwin in the midfield to now a corner kick!!! These boys are not serious.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is the worst performance I have seen in a long time.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

They look hopeless without Son.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bergwijn off for Lamela. Right call.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: They look hopeless without Son.
Well maybe we will get better if someone else takes his place on the pitch.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:
Can't believe he is on the pitch :laugh:
What kind of formation takes him out of a game with spaces on the flanks for him to operate?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Indecision in front of goal is mind shocking.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This Mousset will come and finish off Spurs now

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Can't believe he is on the pitch :laugh:
What kind of formation takes him out of a game with spaces on the flanks for him to operate?
Chief I tire. It is like they are told to give the ball to Kane to score so whatever they do when inside the box they must to find Kane and get it to him.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: This Mousset will come and finish off Spurs now
I beg naw. No talk this kind thing.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That Lamela has no brains

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

JoMo bring someone else in. Dele and Ndombele.

Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: This Mousset will come and finish off Spurs now
:D
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

2-0 JoMo out!
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Lamela is the first left footed midfielder I have seen who does not have the elegance and guile of left footed players on the ball.

Ah Mousset has done it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Kako[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
:D
:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Some of these ex-big clubs are super yusless.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Lamela is the first left footed midfielder I have seen who does not have the elegance and guile of left footed players on the ball.

Ah Mousset has done it.
I will never forgive you for this :sneaky:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ddombele for Aurier, Dele for Sissoko.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Lamela is the first left footed midfielder I have seen who does not have the elegance and guile of left footed players on the ball.

Ah Mousset has done it.
I will never forgive you for this :sneaky:.
Abeg not vex má broda, the way your defence was playing it was easy to predict what was gonna happen. Na prediction nor be prophecy :lol: