2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [CL] TOT v RBL [RD-16 1L]

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:PaJimon why do ya hide so much when your beloved Tottenham plays but suddenly always appear bold and bad as soon as the game is over. This is totally ..... yeah fill in the blanks :taunt: :taunt:
Ol boy. Hiding ke? There's just a proper cvnt that has taken over the thread and acting like he's coached a team before.
It's not fun contributing. I expect us to lose. Anything else will be a bonus.
We've been dominated by the likes of Southampton.
This is a lie! That was not what you said when the draws came out. I tried to advise you that day
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

game should be 5-0 by now. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Spurs has woken up. Time to equalize.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lucas Moura is the epitome of Tottenham :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:Spurs has woken up. Time to equalize.
wake up my assss. Leipzig simply gave them possession because Leipzig has an away goal and wants to leave with a clean sheet. Its a tactical move. Hs nothing to do with Tottenham.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

pajimoh wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:PaJimon why do ya hide so much when your beloved Tottenham plays but suddenly always appear bold and bad as soon as the game is over. This is totally ..... yeah fill in the blanks :taunt: :taunt:
Ol boy. Hiding ke? There's just a proper cvnt that has taken over the thread and acting like he's coached a team before.
It’s not like ya 2 pull punches. Why don’t ya name the supposed c—t?

:sneaky: :sneaky:
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Bye Bye Totts. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Sleaky72 wrote:Bye Bye Totts. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
We can still get a result. Kidnap their cook, clone him, send the clone to drop some energy sapping powder in their food. Yep, sounds like a good plan :thumbs:
Last edited by pajimoh on Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

No surprise there.

Horrible performance.

Why did Alli react like that when he was substituted? He just a deluded clown - happy to get rid of him.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

:D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

pajimoh wrote:
Nna, when Mourinho is sacked the one who has taken over the thread will depart too. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kenmega wrote:No surprise there.

Horrible performance.

Why did Alli react like that when he was substituted? He just a deluded clown - happy to get rid of him.
I don’t see anything wrong in a player reacting that way. He was very poor and he should be frustrated at himself and his teams performance. As a coach, that reaction will impress me.

That said, like I told PaJimoh in December, Leipzig is on another level to Tottenham! They should have beaten you guys at least 5-0 today and it will be horribly ugly in Germany, because your players aren’t good enough and the tactics is very poor. Worse of, your coach does not know how to play against 3-4-3. If Chelsea plays 3-4-3 again, they will teach you guys a lesson again this weekend.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Should have been 5 nut. I expect RB to finish those useless spudites off in Germania. Looks like all the EPl teams wil be bounced out of the UCL soon :twisted:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

A whole Ogbuefi. At New Hart Lane for that matter. As foretold by the scriptures, the end times are nigh. Sons shall beat fathers, legend becomes myth. ‘Tis not beyond Ogbuefi to steal the tie, can he call upon the great Eto’o at fullback and Chivu wide forward days? Spurs will be a good bet to get a 2-1 in Leipzig.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I am glad many are writing off Tottenham's chances just like they did against Man City and Ajax last season.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote:Should have been 5 nut. I expect RB to finish those useless spudites off in Germania. Looks like all the EPl teams wil be bounced out of the UCL soon :twisted:
Finishing would be the least of their problem. Humiliation! When the draw came out Pa Jimoh doubted me when I told him they will be destroyed! Forget the players, Anyone who watches Leipzig and knows the tactical failings of Tottenham would have predicted the 5-0. Yes, many of tottenham players are brainless and they have no striker, but truth is that the game yesterday was a tactical failure. Mourinho's tactics was like a child playing with sand. :rotf: :rotf:

Oh! And remember when they said "Parrot was not ready?" You do NOT have a striker and then you refuse to play your youth striker? Look at naglesmann??!!! he has no senior CB, what did he do? He started the youth loanee--Ampadu and he was rewarded!That is the difference! Please, just tell the fooking truth! You were too afraid to play the young kid, rather than talking nonsense about "he is not ready!"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:I am glad many are writing off Tottenham's chances just like they did against Man City and Ajax last season.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I have always liked your youthful and willful naiveté. The only way you guys win in Germany is by luck! Forget that tactically and player-wise, Leipzig is a better team. You also forget that most of your players are losers and will free in that stadium, when they are faced with thousands of Leipzig voices.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

danfo driver wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Should have been 5 nut. I expect RB to finish those useless spudites off in Germania. Looks like all the EPl teams wil be bounced out of the UCL soon :twisted:
Finishing would be the least of their problem. Humiliation! When the draw came out Pa Jimoh doubted me when I told him they will be destroyed! Forget the players, Anyone who watches Leipzig and knows the tactical failings of Tottenham would have predicted the 5-0. Yes, many of tottenham players are brainless and they have no striker, but truth is that the game yesterday was a tactical failure. Mourinho's tactics was like a child playing with sand. :rotf: :rotf:

Oh! And remember when they said "Parrot was not ready?" You do NOT have a striker and then you refuse to play your youth striker? Look at naglesmann??!!! he has no senior CB, what did he do? He started the youth loanee--Ampadu and he was rewarded!That is the difference! Please, just tell the fooking truth! You were too afraid to play the young kid, rather than talking nonsense about "he is not ready!"
Stop blowing your own horn. It's the sign of a proper cvnt.
When the draw came, we were satisfied it wasn't RM or Barcelona or one of the big teams. Spurs had a chance.
Since then Poch has been sacked. The team couldn't beat Colchester. A few injuries to key players.
Spurs team is a long way from when the draw was made. Redbull goes from strength to strength while Spurs is struggling game to game.

Abegi take your too know to the arsenal supporters that thinks you're more than a danfo road kill.
The same thing you said when Spurs drew City last season. The same you said when we lost to Ajax at home last season. You've been saying the same shait and you've been wrong. You're nothing but a broken clock. You're bound to be right once and if you're not right this season of disarray, when are you likely to be right?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote: Stop blowing your own horn. It's the sign of a proper cvnt.
When the draw came, we were satisfied it wasn't RM or Barcelona or one of the big teams. Spurs had a chance.
You could have stood a chance against Real Madrid and Barcelona. That was my point to you! You underrated Leipzig because you dont watch them and their names isn't as fancy as Rm or Barca.
Since then Poch has been sacked. The team couldn't beat Colchester. A few injuries to key players.
Spurs team is a long way from when the draw was made. Redbull goes from strength to strength while Spurs is struggling game to game.
Poch was sacked BEFORE the draw.

When the draw was made in December, on that same day, if Spurs met leipzig, Leipzig would have beaten you by 5-0! Trust me on this! You are not getting my point. The point is that on that day and since that day and today, Leipzig is better than Tottenham, both as a team and tactically. Worse of all, your coach has refused every opportunity to learn how to defeat an opponent that plays 3-4-3. I simply cannot understand his reluctance to learn how to do that.
Abegi take your too know to the arsenal supporters that thinks you're more than a danfo road kill.
The same thing you said when Spurs drew City last season. The same you said when we lost to Ajax at home last season. You've been saying the same shait and you've been wrong. You're nothing but a broken clock. You're bound to be right once and if you're not right this season of disarray, when are you likely to be right?
I am never wrong about Tottenham. In fact, I can say with absolute certainty that I am only wrong about one thing in life-- the amount of meat to add to my egusi soup.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote:

I do agree with you that Jose has to play Parrott. It is a golden opportunity to develop the kid. I dont get his statements on the boy.

Jose was too defensive yesterday. There were players on that pitch yesterday that only needed the leash to be removed. To Dare is to Do not To be Scared is to Do.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I do agree with you that Jose has to play Parrott. It is a golden opportunity to develop the kid. I dont get his statements on the boy.

Jose was too defensive yesterday. There were players on that pitch yesterday that only needed the leash to be removed. To Dare is to Do not To be Scared is to Do.
Jose is using the current predicament of our defensive frailties i making the team "very defensive". Unfortunately the fact that he's picked up a few points to strafy the ship means he can boast about his style of play. However it is an eyesore that will only lead to a lot of fans frustration.

Lets see what happens during pre season with his own full season
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Simple as that!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote: Jose is using the current predicament of our defensive frailties i making the team "very defensive". Unfortunately the fact that he's picked up a few points to strafy the ship means he can boast about his style of play. However it is an eyesore that will only lead to a lot of fans frustration.

Lets see what happens during pre season with his own full season
You are too smart to fall for that nonsense. "very defensive" and Leipzig could have scored 5 easily?!!! Whats very defensive about that? Sitting back like a scared child does not equal "defensive." Your midfield was incapable of holding on to possession, unable to press to win the ball back, lose every 50/50 and your striker, in his ultimate brainlessness was unable to do anything other than kick the ball up and try to run to it, while being marshaled by an 18 year old Chelsea youth player.

You need to open your eyes and see the truth! The tactics was a capital failure! Thats all! If Chelsea play a 3-4-3 and your team plays the same useless tactics again, it will be another asswhooping!