2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [CL] TOT v RBL [RD-16 1L]

Post by Its a Goal »

This I can admire and get
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

We'll need more than Redbull to beat Leipzig tonight. Our depleted squad and their pressing with our porous midfield and shakey defence.
Hmmm Oh God, grant us victory please.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Apparently it appears Parrott loves the limelight a wee bit too much hence affecting his time on the pitch. These kids, they are given so much early in life but don't realize they still need to work for it.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Apparently it appears Parrott loves the limelight a wee bit too much hence affecting his time on the pitch. These kids, they are given so much early in life but don't realize they still need to work for it.
And on the other hand, you have old men who hear stories about children and immediately believe it---refusing to give the child the benefit of the doubt.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:We'll need more than Redbull to beat Leipzig tonight. Our depleted squad and their pressing with our porous midfield and shakey defence.

Leipzig has their entire CB out injured, so no excuses!

I told you or was it Bobo IAG, when the draws came out, that on a good day, Leipzig will destroyed Tottenham like no man's business. This is your chance. Without any CBs, you should go all out, confidently!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: We'll need more than Redbull to beat Leipzig tonight. Our depleted squad and their pressing with our porous midfield and shakey defence.

I told you or was it Bobo IAG, when the draws came out, that on a good day, Leipzig will destroyed Tottenham like no man's business. This is your chance. Without any CBs, you should go all out, confidently!
You saw over the weekend how none of our players could put the ball into the back of the net despite all the opportunities created. The only player who could was the one arm Son who is now out indefinitely. We have no chance.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: Apparently it appears Parrott loves the limelight a wee bit too much hence affecting his time on the pitch. These kids, they are given so much early in life but don't realize they still need to work for it.
And on the other hand, you have old men who hear stories about children and immediately believe it---refusing to give the child the benefit of the doubt.
If there is smoke there is fire. I was one of those who was vocal about giving Marcus-Edward a chance because of his abundant skills but for some odd reason MoPo refused to saying he needs to be more professional in his approach. It was later Marcus-Edward admitted he wasn't doing enough and contributed to his own problems by not training hard enough. If JoMo now says Troy needs to work harder I will tend to believe there may be more extenuating circumstances preventing his first team integration hence the rumors now starting to come out about his professionalism. As you know being a professional footballer is more than being able to kick the ball it is about your lifestyle and commitment to the game.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is about the best lineup JoMo could lineup. He has no choice but to be offensive with Bergwijn leading the attack. I believe it will be 4-2-3-1 lineup:

Bergwijn
Gedson * Dele * Lucas
Winks * Lo Celso
Dier * Toby * Sanchez * Aurier
Lloris

Wishing the lads all the best. COYS!!!

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The sad part is there is only 1 player that can come off the bench to help offensively if we are chasing the game. Lamela is still not fully fit but is willing to help out.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: We'll need more than Redbull to beat Leipzig tonight. Our depleted squad and their pressing with our porous midfield and shakey defence.

You saw over the weekend how none of our players could put the ball into the back of the net despite all the opportunities created. The only player who could was the one arm Son who is now out indefinitely. We have no chance.
let me repeat it, LEIPZIG HAS ZERO CBs available for this game. So, they are playing A rightback, a left back and a Chelsea youth team player as their 3CBs. :lol: :lol: You have zero excuses today! You should be scoring enjoyably against that defense.

Tottenham may lose this game (and WOULD HAVE LOST THIS GAME FOR SURE, like I predicted) because Leipzig plays 3-4-3, the same formation used by all the teams that have slapped Mourinho's Spurs around!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:This is about the best lineup JoMo could lineup. He has no choice but to be offensive with Bergwijn leading the attack. I believe it will be 4-2-3-1 lineup:

Bergwijn
Gedson * Dele * Lucas
Winks * Lo Celso
Dier * Toby * Sanchez * Aurier
Lloris

Wishing the lads all the best. COYS!!!
Gedson is not a winger. His coach at Benfica tried to force him there and he was horrible there.

I'd have played Dele as the striker, actually.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kaii!! see as them just gather brush tottenham inside one minute :lol: :lol:

Like I said, it would have have been a bloodshed if Leipzig has their CB. They are outrageously better than Tottenham and Mourinho has refused to learn his lesson when he plays teams that play 3-4-3... its truly shocking how he refuses to learn. truly shocking.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

lo celo is nothing but a fouling machin e :boo:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kaii! being dominated and toyed with at home by a depleted Leipzeig :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Lloris saving them. Should be at least 4-0 by now. And to think some people were calling for the coach to rub the back of Gazzaniga. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I knew we won't be able to dictate this match so I am glad the scoreline is even. Our best bet is to keep a cleansheet there as we have a better chance of getting a score draw there. I will hate us chasing the game in Germany.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

PaJimon why do ya hide so much when your beloved Tottenham plays but suddenly always appear bold and bad as soon as the game is over. This is totally ..... yeah fill in the blanks :taunt: :taunt:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Why do haters always appear on this thread when Spurs are playing?

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:I knew we won't be able to dictate this match so I am glad the scoreline is even. Our best bet is to keep a cleansheet there as we have a better chance of getting a score draw there. I will hate us chasing the game in Germany.
You guys need to win here and win well. I expect that you will be destroyed in Germany, if Leipzig can get their CBs back fit.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Sleaky72 wrote:PaJimon why do ya hide so much when your beloved Tottenham plays but suddenly always appear bold and bad as soon as the game is over. This is totally ..... yeah fill in the blanks :taunt: :taunt:
Ol boy. Hiding ke? There's just a proper cvnt that has taken over the thread and acting like he's coached a team before.
It's not fun contributing. I expect us to lose. Anything else will be a bonus.
We've been dominated by the likes of Southampton.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You look at these two teams on the same pitch and you wont believe that they are both professional teams. One is toying with the other like they are playing against a bunch of 6 year olds.

I told you guys when you were drawn and Pa Jimoh was shaking yansh that day! Talking as if you could stand against Leipzig. If you watch Bundesliga, you will know that Spurs cannot compete with leipzig. Not even close. Now on the same planet!