2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] SHU vs TOT [WK 12]

Post by Its a Goal »

Today Poch is displaying poor tactical decisions. Kane is not up to it yet he subs Dele that was running all over the pitch and trying to make things happen. Dier is giving the ball away yet he stays on when he has Toby on the bench.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kenmega[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Dele is displeased with getting subbed off for Foyth.
Overrated Adele has done nothing today - Foyth needs to be at CB and move Dier to DM
That is an unfair assessment of Dele's contribution today. He was effective with his creativity although like others he misplaced quite a bunch of passes.

I was going to say they will equalize and they just did.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier own goal.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Its a Goal wrote:Today Poch is displaying poor tactical decisions. Kane is not up to it yet he subs Dele that was running all over the pitch and trying to make things happen. Dier is giving the ball away yet he stays on when he has Toby on the bench.
Tactically outclassed by a Championship manager

1-1
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

My goodness!!! Another VAR check coming?? Thank God!!! Well deserved equalizer!! No more than they deserve.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We don't deserve to win this match. Totally horrible set up and game plan.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sub Lo Celso naw.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]kenmega[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Dele is displeased with getting subbed off for Foyth.
Overrated Adele has done nothing today - Foyth needs to be at CB and move Dier to DM
That is an unfair assessment of Dele's contribution today. He was effective with his creativity although like others he misplaced quite a bunch of passes.

I was going to say they will equalize and they just did.
No one cares about Dele. A child cannot insult his father and think life will go well for him. Its not possible.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Sub Lo Celso naw.

Na wa o! Just 3 days ago, you said he was the second coming of sliced bread. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura to get 4 minutes. On for Aurier.

I don't see us winning this.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Sub Lo Celso naw.
a wa o! Just 3 days ago, you said he was the second coming of sliced bread. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
He is gassed that's why. He is still a very good player and deserved his start.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son can be too selfish. Just cross the ball back to Kane.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Where was this passion in the first 90 minutes?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura almost makes the day.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Terrible lineup. Dier is not a good CB and should never have been played there. Davies is too stiff to be a mobile LB. Just a poor poor performance all round. I don't know how long Poch is going to be able to stay on the job with performances like this.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

VAR denied SU a win today.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

West Ham next away from home. Six point relegation battle. If we lose, Poch please don’t ruin your reputation with this cursed club owned by two bald headed dictators.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I would fire Pochettino now. Issue is mentality of team and that comes down from him. The mentality with which he set up Spurs today was dire (all puns intended). Playing defensive at home when in the lead at that point in the game. That transmits nervousness to the players.. This is on him and Levy should kindly do the honours.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Are you guys willing to take my advise now?
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Cristao II wrote:I would fire Pochettino now. Issue is mentality of team and that comes down from him. The mentality with which he set up Spurs today was dire (all puns intended). Playing defensive at home when in the lead at that point in the game. That transmits nervousness to the players.. This is on him and Levy should kindly do the honours.
Wait till the West Ham game and if we get thrashed by them, then he should go.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:I would fire Pochettino now. Issue is mentality of team and that comes down from him. The mentality with which he set up Spurs today was dire (all puns intended). Playing defensive at home when in the lead at that point in the game. That transmits nervousness to the players.. This is on him and Levy should kindly do the honours.
Do you remember when you said "we will be fine" after the last game and I laughed in your face? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I can tell you what is going to happen to your club over the next 3 months. I can predict it and tell you now. Thats the advantage I have because i know football very well.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

kenmega wrote:West Ham next away from home. Six point relegation battle. If we lose, Poch please don’t ruin your reputation with this cursed club owned by two bald headed dictators.
What reputation? His reputation for top 4 finishes with a Spurs side supported by the bald headed dictators. Both Spurs and Poch made that reputation and now one person wants to destroy it. Even in the pre-Pochettino times - Tottenham never played with the lack of offensive interest that I am seeing from his side. This is like George Graham without results this season. I am now fully Pochettino-out!! To switch to 7 defensive players on the pitch when 1-0 up against Sheffield United at that point in the game - TUFIAKWA!! The crowd rightly booed that performance. That is not Tottenham and that is not the kinda glory we chase. From disrespecting the English cups to now malperforming in the league - It is over.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote:
Do you remember when you said "we will be fine" after the last game and I laughed in your face? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I can tell you what is going to happen to your club over the next 3 months. I can predict it and tell you now. Thats the advantage I have because i know football very well.
We will be fine, DD. Whether Pochettino will be the manager at the end of the season is another matter.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8