2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: Preseason Preparations

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: How are the young ones playing?
Giving a good account of themselves to be honest. Giorgiou bossing the right, KWP enjoying the lesson Ronaldo is giving him, and not only did Parrot forced the turnover that the led to the goal it was his attempt at goal that gave the ball to Lamela to tap.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It won't surprise me if KWP does end up being first choice RB.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

BTW, Skipp is the boss in that middle.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

A lot of young talents coming through
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Massive changes to start the second. Stronger team this half with the likes of Kane, Sissoko, Jan and Moura on.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That should have been a penalty for Spurs as Moura was clipped from the back on his way to collecting the through pass from Lamela.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: A lot of young talents coming through
My hope is Georgiou will finally be given a chance to play a few first team games this season.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Juv gets the equalizer via Higuain. Gazzanigga should have done better.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela having a good game so far.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ronaldo

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Tanguy is coming on.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura equalizer.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a signing Tanguy is turning out to be. Comes on and a few seconds later he intercepts a pass, lays the ball for the Moura to get the goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Unfortunately Ndombele is not going to be a dependable goal scorer judging by that attempt at goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane, by the way, has fluffed 2 chances at goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Some more academy players coming on.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

De Ligt is legit.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

3rd chance not converted. Kane get your act together.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a goal from Kane. From just the half line he lobs it into the net. Moura tackles to win the ball and Kane gets to it and with just one instinct touch he scores.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote:3rd chance not converted. Kane get your act together.
He listened to you?
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The players in danger of losing their place in this team are Dele and Son. Dele most especially as it will be hard for him to find a place in the team. If you play Kane as the lone striker then it will be Moura/Son and Lo Celso/Eriksen as the supporting attacking midfielders. Further back, Ndombele will be paired with Sissoko/Winks.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: 3rd chance not converted. Kane get your act together.
He listened to you?
With me screaming at him through my television he had to :mrgreen:.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]toyin133[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: 3rd chance not converted. Kane get your act together.
He listened to you?
With me screaming at him through my television he had to :mrgreen:.
Wow na so wunna get juju,abeg pass am for me.lol
Your team look ready to take on City and pool not to make it a two man race.
Arsenal,Manu,Chelsea,Everton will be fighting for that 4th spot unless something surprising happen.