2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [FAC] SOU vs TOT [RD 4]

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Sleaky72[/color] wrote: No love 4 Gazza?
There's massive love for him that is why he is on given the day off to not work yet collect salary :sneaky:.

Hugo is the #1 so whenever he is fit he starts.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son is hopeless in defense. Taganga is a monster defender.

Son again waste a chance to open scoring.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Half time, disjointed play and half chances not converted. Son the major culprit.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tottenham fans have suffered sha! Kaii!! This game should be 4-0 easily, but your players truly hate you. :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lo Celso's goal was wrongly called offside. How can they can Son impeded the keeper or even touched it is beyond me. VAR is just doing us something.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Why can't these lads be more decisive in the final 3rd?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela coming on for Gedson. Fernandes hasn't impacted the game as much as I'd hoped.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal

Son with a brilliant finish. All the work came from Lo Celso.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Oh Lawd, seems we have been VARed again.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal. We overcame the Saints and VAR :D.

Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

That shouldn't be a goal. Dele pushed Danso.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kaiii!! Lo Celso! Poch will be looking and wished the kids had hit the ground running when he arrived. If Tottenham like, make una no quick quick pay the transfer!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son should have made it 2 there.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao wrote:That shouldn't be a goal. Dele pushed Danso.
And he should push him again! Nonsense! You are a defender and allow a forward player push you like that?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cristao[/color] wrote: That shouldn't be a goal. Dele pushed Danso.
They are best pals so you can't call a foul on a friendly shove :sneaky:.

Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

We really need another striker and perhaps a dominant DM / CM
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

danfo driver wrote:
Cristao wrote:That shouldn't be a goal. Dele pushed Danso.
And he should push him again! Nonsense! You are a defender and allow a forward player push you like that?
Agreed. However Danso went to ground. Unfortunately for him the VAR ref was Jonathan Moss. Dude doesn't blow for such.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

With Lo Celso we won't miss Eriksen much when he departs.

Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

Lucas Moura hmmmm. Is he trying to show how not to play?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Winks lucky not to get a yellow for the push on Obafemi needlessly upfront. Tactical foul.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:With Lo Celso we won't miss Eriksen much when he departs.
If Lo Celso can hit his heights he hit at Betis and maintain it, you will finally realize what it means to have a winner in that position. Ericksen is a fantastic player, but he is a loser.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Delightful hold up and chip from Lamela to almost find Son.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

dd, do you rate Lamela? If you do what do you think of the potential partnership between him and Lo Celso?