2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs BUR [WK 16]

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier needs to get his game together.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Any bets? No clean sheet again
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a goal from Son.

Wow
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That has to count as a contender for goal of the season. From outside the 18 he goes on a mazzy run to beat all Burnley players to score.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:That has to count as a contender for goal of the season. From outside the 18 he goes on a mazzy run to beat all Burnley players to score.
I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat right now. But I'm sure Spurs will find a way to wipe it off my face :|
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: That has to count as a contender for goal of the season. From outside the 18 he goes on a mazzy run to beat all Burnley players to score.
I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat right now. But I'm sure Spurs will find a way to wipe it off my face :|
Unless you don't like seeing Spurs scoring so many goals then keep that Cheshire cat grin on :mrgreen:. BTW, what does a Cheshire cat grin look like?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Burnley is determined to get one of their 2 customary goals Spurs like to give away.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

So far Kane, Lucas and Son have each scored today. The only front player to find the back of the net is Dele. Come on son, don't be left out of the party.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lucas doing his defensive duties superbly.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: That has to count as a contender for goal of the season. From outside the 18 he goes on a mazzy run to beat all Burnley players to score.
Unless you don't like seeing Spurs scoring so many goals then keep that Cheshire cat grin on :mrgreen:. BTW, what does a Cheshire cat grin look like?
The Cheshire Cat is a fictional cat popularised by Lewis Carroll in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and known for its distinctive mischievous grin.

You'll have to search the net for pics :D
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane is down holding his ankle. Hope this is not his customary injury that knocks him for an extended period of time.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane gets his 2nd of the match. Clinical finish as always.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We need another goal just to be absolutely sure of victory :D

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:We need another goal just to be absolutely sure of victory :D
Haba. Dis one na greed now but I agree, we need 3 more :twisted:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: We need another goal just to be absolutely sure of victory :D
Haba. Dis one na greed now but I agree, we need 3 more :twisted:
Glad you know it is a need not a want :mrgreen:.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Just need a clean sheet
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kenmega[/color] wrote:Just need a clean sheet
A cleansheet will boast the moral of the defenders. I know that is something they want to be able to pride themselves on.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Come on Dele. You need a goal too then a clean sheet
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:Come on Dele. You need a goal too then a clean sheet
Can you talk to Burnley players to give Dele a chance? At this point the team is just concentrating on defending rather than go all out to attack.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:Come on Dele. You need a goal too then a clean sheet
Can you talk to Burnley players to give Dele a chance? At this point the team is just concentrating on defending rather than go all out to attack.
That is the problem with Spurs. They score some and stopped trying to get more. Goal difference matters. Go and score a bag full
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dele Alli's brother has returned.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Aaron Lennon coming on to a warm reception from the fans.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Dele Alli's brother has returned.
Please send him back. We want "Dele, omo ale"