2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v NEW [WK 3]

Post by pajimoh »

kenmega wrote:There is no creativity upfront. We gonna to have add Eriksen and Lo Celso...
I really don't know why Poch over think things sometime and give his team a handicap of going behind. Play with a creative midfielder.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

look at Sanchez misjudging the flight of a cross again :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Poch better go beg Vertonghen :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

danfo driver wrote:look at Sanchez misjudging the flight of a cross again :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Poch better go beg Vertonghen :rotf:
imagine Pepe will do to him next week :curse:
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

pajimoh wrote:
kenmega wrote:There is no creativity upfront. We gonna to have add Eriksen and Lo Celso...
I really don't know why Poch over think things sometime and give his team a handicap of going behind. Play with a creative midfielder.
Playing Son, Moura and Lamela together is a death wish. Now you see Eriksen changing the game now.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Remember when I said no one and no team can concentrate for 90 minutes? That was it! That Jamaal guy falling like that in that crucial time.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Another one, and Lucas blasts over the bar :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Look at Sanchez again? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

See kane! :lol:

kaii!! this team! Tufiakwa! Their fans must really suffer every game. :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

C-U-R-S-E-D
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Wow now that’s an incredible result. What an incredible performance by the Toon army. That was all guts and now the glory. Big Ups Newcastle!
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Emotional Poch with his tactics outclassed by a Championship manager at best. Sanchez is just a modern day Chris Perry...useless. Eriksen and Vertonghen on the bench. Winks was shocking. Kane MIA. Lamela back to his best. Moura should have started on the bench. KWP was exposed. What a mess and horrible performance
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Big congrats to Newcastle. They played a rearguard defensive play and took the chance that fell to them.

I'm beginning to think Poch himself wants to go or his trying to force Levy's hand regarding Eriksen.
You had the same problem in the first game and you de ide to repeat it again.
Then when you got into trouble you then bring on bith Eriksen and Lo Celso. I don't get it.
He also doesn't have the balls to drop some names. He's not going to win much without being ruthless.
You're still paying Eriksen so play him until he's sold ohh r play Lo Celso. Start with your strongest team not try and recover the game with your strongest team. Mssshhheeww
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

pajimoh wrote:Big congrats to Newcastle. They played a rearguard defensive play and took the chance that fell to them.

I'm beginning to think Poch himself wants to go or his trying to force Levy's hand regarding Eriksen.
You had the same problem in the first game and you de ide to repeat it again.
Then when you got into trouble you then bring on bith Eriksen and Lo Celso. I don't get it.
He also doesn't have the balls to drop some names. He's not going to win much without being ruthless.
You're still paying Eriksen so play him until he's sold ohh r play Lo Celso. Start with your strongest team not try and recover the game with your strongest team. Mssshhheeww
According to Robbie Keane, Poch is not happy with Levy over the Eriksen situation as his performances have been poor. Once the European transfer window is closed, the team should be settled.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:C-U-R-S-E-D
You cursed a team and doubt. NOW THE two teams you curse will face each other next week.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...never let a minnow score before you, they will pack the bus till the end. NC just did that, same thing happened to United yesterday, and many other so called top sides.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Write off this season. It is done. To lose to a Steve Bruce side is unpardonable. Tufiakwa. For the first time in years I am depressed thinking of an Arsenal Spurs match. Even when it was their Henry, Vieira team - I wasnt this worried.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

After seeing Vertonghen’s ‘black’ eye, what is really going on behind the scenes at the football club???
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Apart from that, most Spurs supporters have forgotten that we start slow in the opening Premier League games for so many years now so maybe once the this transfer window settle down then we should be fine.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Another trash team...hopefully two rubbish teams expose their over hyped and over money miss road match ups next weekend
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

kenmega wrote:Apart from that, most Spurs supporters have forgotten that we start slow in the opening Premier League games for so many years now so maybe once the this transfer window settle down then we should be fine.
One thing I noticed is that Winks is no replacement 4 a prime Dembele. His ability in the Middle was sorely missed by Tottenham HS.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Sleaky72 wrote:
kenmega wrote:Apart from that, most Spurs supporters have forgotten that we start slow in the opening Premier League games for so many years now so maybe once the this transfer window settle down then we should be fine.
One thing I noticed is that Winks is no replacement 4 a prime Dembele. His ability in the Middle was sorely missed by Tottenham HS.
We have gone from one of the best midfields in Europe to being one of the most average. Before the Spurs midfield was hard to get through, now it is ....
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cristao II wrote:Write off this season. It is done. To lose to a Steve Bruce side is unpardonable. Tufiakwa. For the first time in years I am depressed thinking of an Arsenal Spurs match. Even when it was their Henry, Vieira team - I wasnt this worried.
Form has never been a factor in NLDs. That always goes out of the window. Usually players and fans get themselves up for this game. The NLD is no guide for any season.

But something not right at Spurs. It reminds of how Sanchez split the dressing room leading to deep divisions and fights amongst team mates. Arsenal's clear out and rebuild is in the final stages. Spurs in need of a rebuild, too many players do not want to be there and are not performing.

I do not know much about Spurs but my die hard Spurs friend says top 4 is out this season and no CL football for a while.

Trippier has alluded to problems behind the scenes with players. What is this about Kane and Verts fisticuffs? Both players ending up with black eyes. Not good.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

VAR will hit Spurs hard this season. :D :D
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.