2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Post by Its a Goal »

A lot of activities going on ahead of the new season. Players are beginning to return to the HotSpur Way for conditioning and training. Already reported are:

Eric Dier
Harry Winks
Lucas Moura
Ben Davies
Kyle Walker-Peters
Eric Lamela
Kieran Trippier

Tonguy Ndombele should be in with the group with the group this week since he is not on national duty.

Not expected at this time is Victor Wanyama. Although Kenya crashed out of the African Nations Cup he will granted 3 weeks of vacation to recover.

In the meantime enjoy our new training kit as modeled by Winks:

Last edited by Its a Goal on Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:43 pm, edited 59 times in total.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: Preseason Preparations

Post by kajifu »

@ Its a Goal,do players still get their weekly paid when on holiday or giving extra days to rest before returning?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Its a Goal wrote:
Is he Naija?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kajifu[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Is he Naija?
I think so. Spurs is increasingly looking to the young Nigerians in the community.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs now trying to do what was done it to in prior years, hijack transfers :lol:. News going round is that Levy is looking to upstage the transfer of William Saliba to ARSEnal :mrgreen:.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Spurs now trying to do what was done it to in prior years, hijack transfers :lol:. News going round is that Levy is looking to upstage the transfer of William Saliba to ARSEnal :mrgreen:.
Club and agent trying to hurry Arsenal into completing a deal. Nothing to see here
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cadbury's is on his way out of Spurs. I'll miss him. He talks too much. But he gave his all for the cause. That debut goal against Arsenal Grant's him "legend" status
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:Cadbury's is on his way out of Spurs. I'll miss him. He talks too much. But he gave his all for the cause. That debut goal against Arsenal Grant's him "legend" status
Indeed his side gig was Media Officer.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Cadbury's is on his way out of Spurs. I'll miss him. He talks too much. But he gave his all for the cause. That debut goal against Arsenal Grant's him "legend" status
So are we right to get rid? He's 29 and MoPo is probably up to something
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
I trust the team to get ready for the new season. I will wait and see.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Do you trust Foyth as a RB?
ogiso
Egg
Egg

Post by ogiso »

Trippier gone. Foyth and Walker-Peters to vie for right-back spot.
ogiso
Egg
Egg

Post by ogiso »

Would really like Rose to stay.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

ogiso wrote:Would really like Rose to stay.
Spurs don't do sentiments. Once you reach a certain age or not quite the quality any.ore, you're moved on while the club can still get something from your sale. Hash but it free funds for new acquisitions
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Do you trust Foyth as a RB?
Yes.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Our official away shirt.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]ogiso[/color] wrote: Would really like Rose to stay.
Spurs don't do sentiments. Once you reach a certain age or not quite the quality any.ore, you're moved on while the club can still get something from your sale. Hash but it free funds for new acquisitions
KPOM.

Poch said at the end of the season that there is going to be a lot changes in preparation for the next chapter of the club's progression. He warned we were going to lose some fan favorites. Well, Rose is perhaps one of the biggest fan favorite. Still likely depart are Toby, Eriksen, Janssen, Nkoudou and Onomah. My little Messi, Marcus Edward, is also on the chopping block.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I like how Spurs just dey go. Next thing one go hear GBOSA. See as people dey use Spurs dey sell players. Dey there. The club has its list. Good luck trying to figure it out.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

ICC Cup. Juventus v Tottenham on now.

Spurs with a bunch of young and fringe players starting.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

How are the young ones playing?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela opens the scoring.