2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] MAN v TOT [WK 15]

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Only watched first half and saw the usual problems with certain players. We have some work to do. We have some very unserious players in that team. Very few of them won their 1v1 battles yesterday.

Oh boy, after the first game I told you that “you guys are in trouble.” Those were my exact words! IAG was speaking in tongues, while twerking with both yansh. I have seen football long enough to know when a team is fooked! And that doesn’t even take into consideration the horrid 1962 tactics from yesterday. Mourinho has to change that mindset of “midfield doesn’t matter,” to become successful in modern football. If he doesn’t, he will fail- mark my words! By passing your midfield, and calling it counter attacking football is nonsense.

Watching Liverpool v Everton yesterday and you can see the difference between a seriously coached team and two teams (United and Tottenham) that were just playing nonsense, and the least nonsense team won. :lol:
Who would have thunk it? Danfo calling out Mourinho?

The sky must be falling. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Chinwuruwuru! It seems your sky is falling. :rotf: . Una chop bottle for house today!?? :rotf: : :rotf:

I told you last week, you will feel pain x10! And I have increased the curse! You go hear am this season :rotf: :
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] MAN v TOT [WK 15]

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Assanal fans have abandoned their spamming season thread :D
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs BUR [WK 16]

Post by Its a Goal »

Going by JoMo's comment this might be Sissoko's last season:
I don’t think he’s a midfield player in a core position. No 6 or double 6.
He’s not a positional midfielder.
What is best position for him and it’s not as one of the double midfield players.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Its a Goal wrote:Going by JoMo's comment this might be Sissoko's last season:
What is best position for him and it’s not as one of the double midfield players.
that PK he gave away
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Going by JoMo's comment this might be Sissoko's last season:
Lol I could have told mourinho that. He didn’t need to play him to find that out. Since his Toulouse days, Sissoko has been a player who has no specialty and no position. he has just been a baloobaa who runs around.

And I said it when he got the job, if mourinho ever starts Sissoko, then he will prove to me that’s he is not learned his lesson. Sissoko scored, he stared him and now he has proven to me that he has not learned his lesson and he is not ready to be successful. Any coach who starts Sissoko has zero clue about what he is doing. That was how he continued to start Ramires until he was fired, then it was the brainless lump, Magic, that he couldn’t shake off! I thought he has learned. He hasn’t.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Poor Danny Rose. Just can't seem to get a game anymore.

JoMo is now pretty much sticking to his preferred attacking side comprising of Son, Dele, Lucas and Kane. Midfield of Dier and Sissoko will be interesting as Dier is not yet back to his regular best, maybe this is Mou's way of playing him back to fitness. Back will be the same as the last 2 games containing Aurier, Sanchez, Toby and Jan.

All I hope for today is a cleansheet. That defense needs to start understanding how to defend especially late in the game.

Kane
Son * Dele * Lucas
Dier * Sissoko
Jan * Toby * Sanchez * Aurier
Gazzanigga

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Maureen-O you need creativity in themiddle of the park. You need the guile to match the intelligence upfront. Dele and Son are very clever players that can benefit from a playmakee. Everything is not just sledgehammer approach.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Why does Jose hate Lo Celso?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Shot from outside the 18 finds the back of the net.

Kane will be on a mission to bag a hat trick today.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura makes it 2 after a goal mouth scramble.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The goal passed a VAR check.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

So we have covered the insurance goal to avoid a loss. Goals from now on ensures victory as it is customary of Spurs to concede 2 goals every match.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Let’s see if we can keep a clean sheet.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sissoko with a great chance to make it 3 hits the bar.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:So we have covered the insurance goal to avoid a loss. Goals from now on ensures victory as it is customary of Spurs to concede 2 goals every match.
That means we need another goal or two
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Fast break and Dele fails to capitalize. If he had squared it to Son, who was on his right, it would have been 3.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: So we have covered the insurance goal to avoid a loss. Goals from now on ensures victory as it is customary of Spurs to concede 2 goals every match.
That means we need another goal or two
Yes sir. The boys are working hard to get it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Close. Burnley almost got the one goal.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Big boys locking horns at the Lane.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Coach wrote:Big boys locking horns at the Lane.
Yeah. We witnessed the biggest boys lock horns at the Emirates recently and powerhouse Brighton won.
Mind you, you can always claim it was unfair. You played two teams at the same time - Brighton and Hove Albion :sneaky:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Coach[/color] wrote: Big boys locking horns at the Lane.
Yeah. We witnessed the biggest boys lock horns at the Emirates recently and powerhouse Brighton won.
Mind you, you can always claim it was unfair. You played two teams at the same time - Brighton and Hove Albion :sneaky:
Ouch :rotf: