2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] LEI v TOT [WK 6]

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cito[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: A hard challenge by Sissoko in front of Leicester's 18 earns him an unfair yellow.
It not hard to say the truth irrespective of team you support. The trailing leg he raised up made his legal tackle illegal and this he gets booked.
His tackle was hard and ok but he messed it up by raising his feet afterwards thus tripping him.
It has nothing to do with the team I support. It was a hard challenge that under normal circumstances would have been just a regular freekick. Because of the reaction of the Leicester players the ref was compelled into dishing out the card.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Gazzanigga should stop the habit of catching the ball twice.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Foxes playing some delightful footie but their final ball hasn’t been there. Lacking cutting edge so far. But they have some good players and a good manager who encourages some good football in rodgers.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Our defense doesn't look assuring nor commanding.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nice goal from Kane. Shoved from the back but goes on to still determined to get the ball into the back of the net.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

What a finish...
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane likes the cross pass from Ndombele even though it didn't hit the target.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Nice goal from Kane. Shoved from the back but goes on to still determined to get the ball into the back of the net.
They can't say he dived for a pen. He decided to do his ground work
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Good save from Gazzanigga.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Nice goal from Kane. Shoved from the back but goes on to still determined to get the ball into the back of the net.
They can't say he dived for a pen. He decided to do his ground work
The pundits won't acknowledge it.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sometimes Kane can act too selfish. He should have squared to Son who was free.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I hope these lads will be disciplined and stay concentrated to see out the half not conceding.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Aside the backheel to Kane that led to the goal Son has had a quiet game so far.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The key going into the 2nd half is make sure we don't concede early. Focus is the key to get the long awaited away win.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sloppy play beginning to creep into the side.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We need a second goal so bad but unfortunately we don't know how to score when the other half begins.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a save from Gazzanigga.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son with a chance to double the lead hits it wide.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son is having subpar game today. His decision making at the top is not great and has led to the team not getting the second goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Aurier with a brilliant finish.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The one time Kane opts to cross instead of shooting we score.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Its a Goal wrote:The one time Kane opts to cross instead of shooting we score.

No you didn’t
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Favking hell. It was ruled offside cos of Son. That was a stupid decision. Now Spur's second half goal drought continues.