2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] Tot v MNU [WK 30]

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela will be the #10 it appears with Bergwin and Son on the wings. Interesting to see the partnership of Sanchez and Dier start with Davies and Aurier as wing backs. Honestly I wasn't filled with confidence before seeing the lineup and I am even more worried now.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Lamela will be the #10 it appears with Bergwin and Son on the wings. Interesting to see the partnership of Sanchez and Dier start with Davies and Aurier as wing backs. Honestly I wasn't filled with confidence before seeing the lineup and I am even more worried now.
Football has truly returned! The regular suspect playing their regular roles. :rotf:

-- Arsenal being humiliated by City
-- Oja-Fry-Pan-Head blaming the referees
-- Sleaky defending his Spanish lover
-- IAG panicking before game starts, expecting a humiliating performance from good ol' spurs.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

agbero molue driver comot hia :twisted:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

ManU has the slight edge so far.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

See Sanchez trying to assist his opponent for a goal against his own team :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Thank you Hugo.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: See Sanchez trying to assist his opponent for a goal against his own team :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Don't you have a danfo to wash :sneaky:?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Defense is beginning to wobble.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal

Bergwin opens up the scoring.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cheii! See 80 million pounds Harry MOLUE McGuuire, abi na McMolue! :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: See Sanchez trying to assist his opponent for a goal against his own team :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I don park am :rotf: :taunt:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

80 million Maguire , nah real tortoise .kai see as them beat am
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

De Gea looked like he was trying to catch an escaped chicken
Super Bergwijn
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

See sanchez no even know where the ball dey :lol:

Where do they find these defenders from? :lol:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo drive[/color]r wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
I don park am :rotf: :taunt:
If you talk rubbish here I go ask make dem tow am comot.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

David DG just dropped a clunker.
That’s an easy save but oh well 1-0
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son should have done better

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Wuz that Harry MAC that got his drawers ripped off uv
him there? Yikes.
DDG redeems himself with a great save.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

De Gea redeems himself
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
Danny Blanchflower
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Son should have done better
Nah... great cross, great header and great save. They all did v well
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane has yet to show up.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Kane has yet to show up.
Mourinho's tactics will never favor Kane.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Its a Goal wrote:Kane has yet to show up.
He's been out for 6 months, you should cut him some slack
Danny Blanchflower