2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] CHE vs TOT [WK 27]

Post by Bigpokey24 »

PAJIMOH, ^the forum knows you as a very clueless football watcher..you were celebrating spurs matched up vs Red Bull ...they just destroyed Schalke 5 zip away.....you danced all over Jose before Chelsea..You went home to sob....now you are back to prove to the forum how you still find it difficult to critically think or analyze basic concepts of any given situation
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

IAG Fact is Jose loses nothing in bringing that guy into the team especially when we are down and losing.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So where is the ball boy that had a throw in assist? Una done fire am? :laugh: the one Jose invited to the dressing room for dinner
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:PAJIMOH, ^the forum knows you as a very clueless football watcher..you were celebrating spurs matched up vs Red Bull ...they just destroyed Schalke 5 zip away.....you danced all over Jose before Chelsea..You went home to sob....now you are back to prove to the forum how you still find it difficult to critically think or analyze basic concepts of any given situation
The forum knows me as "the clueless watcher"? That is not life threatening. The forum and the world knows you as "10 Star General Stupid".

In fact you came from Planet Stupid to dwell among men. Your stupidity is of intergalactic proportion.

Now that we've gotten the introduction out of the way :sneaky: We all know Spurs cannot beat their way out of a paper bag. I'm just a casual observer this season.
You said I'm a "coward" yet you will not let me shake quietly in my football corner. If no be your stooofidness dey worry you, you go get sense leave man alone....
Last edited by pajimoh on Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:IAG Fact is Jose loses nothing in bringing that guy into the team especially when we are down and losing.
You are wasting your time with IAG. You play Moura, he doesnt score and he doesnt improve. But you dont want to play a child who may or may not score and may or may not improve.

Continue to play Moura. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Chelsea: Antonio Rudiger says 'racism won' after no evidence found to support abuse claim

Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger has said "racism won" after no evidence was found to support his claim of abuse from fans at Tottenham on 22 December.

Play was stopped during the Blues' 2-0 win after Germany centre-back Rudiger, 26, said he heard monkey noises.

On 6 January, Spurs said they and police had "exhausted" all lines of enquiry but could not "corroborate or contradict" the allegation.

Rudiger said: "They never get punished. In the end, I'm the scapegoat."

In a statement released on Monday, after Rudiger's latest comments, Tottenham said: "The club should like to reiterate that we fully support the action that Rudiger took in this situation, and we would encourage any player to do the same if they too are faced with this scenario in the future."

Spurs said they "remain open" to revisiting the investigation should any "any new information come to light".

Speaking to Sky Sports Germany after Chelsea's 2-1 victory over Tottenham in the Premier League on Saturday, Rudiger added: "I won't give up.

"I'll always raise my voice - but in relation to this, I'm alone.

"Racism has won. The offenders can always come back to the stadium, which shows these people have won. It's a disaster.

"I became a father last Thursday and you start thinking society hasn't come far enough in fighting racism, so my kids will probably suffer as well.

"If nothing changes, if kids don't get good education and parenting, we'll lose."

In statements issued in January, Spurs said they "fully supported" Rudiger with the action he took, and Chelsea also backed their player "totally and unequivocally".

The Stamford Bridge side added: "As Tottenham's statement makes clear, a lack of evidence does not mean an incident did not take place.

"It is vitally important we continue to encourage all players, whatever shirt they wear, to report racist abuse without fear of doubt or reprisal."

Six arrests were made following December's match as part of the Metropolitan Police operation at the fixture, but none were linked to the incident involving Rudiger.

Spurs said they were able to "track every fan" using cameras at their new 62,062-capacity Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and that any supporter found guilty of racism would "receive a lifetime ban".

The club said they had worked with professional lip-readers, and that all reports had also been reviewed by police.

"We are fiercely proud of our anti-racism work and our zero tolerance of any form of discrimination," added the Tottenham statement.
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Why are some fans calling for Jose to be sacked? We have some deluded supporters in this football club.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: The forum knows me as "the clueless watcher"? That is not life threatening. The forum and the world knows you as "10 Star General Stupid".

In fact you came from Planet Stupid to dwell among men. Your stupidity is of intergalactic proportion.
Yeepaa see finishing :ohmy: :scared: :woot:. Kilode? Watin he do you to reach point wey you go beat pason up pass the whooping wey Wilder get over the weekend :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: IAG Fact is Jose loses nothing in bringing that guy into the team especially when we are down and losing.
You are wasting your time with IAG. You play Moura, he doesnt score and he doesnt improve. But you dont want to play a child who may or may not score and may or may not improve.

It is a waste of time playing someone who is clearly not ready for this level. Just because he is designated a striker doesn't mean he is one. He is weak and can't hold up play. He is not even a target man that Jose likes in strikers.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Talking of strikers we have better ones out on loan that can be recalled. Sterling is one.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote: IAG Fact is Jose loses nothing in bringing that guy into the team especially when we are down and losing.

It is a waste of time playing someone who is clearly not ready for this level. Just because he is designated a striker doesn't mean he is one. He is weak and can't hold up play. He is not even a target man that Jose likes in strikers.
Did Arteta waste his time to play Eddie Nketiah, who could not even start for Leeds and was benched by the rubbish Bamford?

Arteta with cojones benched Lacazette and played Nketiah and we all see how much Nketiah has repaid him. Tottenham doesnt even have a striker! You are playing a failed brainless winger as your striker! :oops:

Continue! Like I said, its your club, na una wahala be that!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Are fingers the same? Is Nketiah a striker? Have you seen Parrott play for Spurs at all? Do you even monitor training sessions to understand the difference in both players? If Parrott was good enough just like Japhet he would have been fast tracked. The company that Troy keeps, his work ethics and overall professionalism may be what is holding him back. Let the kid earn his spot not be bashed based on desperation.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Are fingers the same? Is Nketiah a striker?

Yes, and he plays as a CF for Arsenal.
Have you seen Parrott play for Spurs at all? Do you even monitor training sessions to understand the difference in both players? If Parrott was good enough just like Japhet he would have been fast tracked. The company that Troy keeps, his work ethics and overall professionalism may be what is holding him back. Let the kid earn his spot not be bashed based on desperation.
Frankly bro, I dont care.

Like I said, its your club. Continue to play the brainless failed footballer, Moura, as your striker! Good luck!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Going by your logic every promising 18 year should be fast tracked to the first team.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:Going by your logic every promising 18 year should be fast tracked to the first team.
That is your logic, not mine.

The facts are

1. Tottenham does not have a senior striker
2. Tottenham has a junior striker

Its up to your coach to give the junior striker a chance or to play a failed brainless winger as your striker and you will continue to drop points. United has passed you. Wolves and Sheffield are next and then Arsenal will pass you. Continue playing your Moura. :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

P.s-- I see that you had no response to Eddie Nketiah! You thought I was one of those people who do not know football or do not watch football. So, you thought you could just throw out "is Nketiah a striker?" and I will not come back and bury you on that??!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Who did you think you were talking to, bro? :lol: :lol: :lol:
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

danfo driver wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Going by your logic every promising 18 year should be fast tracked to the first team.

The facts are

Its up to your coach to give the junior striker a chance or to play a failed brainless winger as your striker and you will continue to drop points. United has passed you. Wolves and Sheffield are next and then Arsenal will pass you. Continue playing your Moura. :lol:
IAG does not remember when we gave a 18 year old striker called Nick Barmby his debut for Tottenham years ago. This is how we treated Peter Crouch when Graham said he was not ready 20 years ago.

I’m surprised we have not looked at 18 year old 6ft5 striker called Kion Etete who we signed from Notts County last summer. He was signed as a potential candidate to play upfront let alone Parrott.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kenmega[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Going by your logic every promising 18 year should be fast tracked to the first team.

The facts are

IAG does not remember when we gave a 18 year old striker called Nick Barmby his debut for Tottenham years ago. This is how we treated Peter Crouch when Graham said he was not ready 20 years ago.

I’m surprised we have not looked at 18 year old 6ft5 striker called Kion Etete who we signed from Notts County last summer. He was signed as a potential candidate to play upfront let alone Parrott.
I agree with the Etete issue. Lump him together with Sterling and we have better options to Parrott who is a media hype. I just don't understand the demand for the lad when he has not done anything spectacular when given a chance. Just watch the highlight of his game against Colchester that I posted to see unfit and unready he is for first team football. As Jose said if Troy was doing fantastic in training would he be stupid enough to leave him out of the team when he needs a striker? Would you rather play a striker who won't assist the team just for the sake of it? My point is instead of clamoring for Parrott as if he is the messiah and the only striker we have we should be discussing other options that are out on loan and can be recalled.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs WOL [WK 28]

Post by danfo driver »

everyone is beating Chelsea like they beat thief! Even small clubs are collecting points from chelsea left right and center, but Tottenham open yansh like road-side Ashawo--dominated and beaten by Chelsea TWICE! tells you all you need to know.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] SOU v TOT [WK 21]

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Game over Watford win.
Big Nigel leading the revival

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Remarkable job he is doing!
:clap:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

All I know is that I am almost at the point that I want Pochettino back despite how poor he and the team were.
I can't stomach football where my team doesn't give it a go especially in a derby. Tufiakwa!! Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham matches - I do not want to see Spurs playing like this. I am almost mentally boycotting Spurs matches until the end of the season. I await to see how we would face Wolves.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:All I know is that I am almost at the point that I want Pochettino back despite how poor he and the team were.
I can't stomach football where my team doesn't give it a go especially in a derby. Tufiakwa!! Chelsea, Arsenal, West Ham matches - I do not want to see Spurs playing like this. I am almost mentally boycotting Spurs matches until the end of the season. I await to see how we would face Wolves.
Ol boy, I was on self imposed exile during Pochetino's last few weeks. The hiring of Maurinho teased me out - big mistake.

Looking at that line - good luckm it's go UK ng to be another dominance by rhe away team I suspect.
Our lineup changes more time than an ashawo changing sex partner. Mssshhheeww
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Just seen the lineup. Dear lord

Gazzaniga
Aurier Sanchez Tanganga Davies
Winks Dier
Lo Celso Alli Bergwijn
Moura

GULP!!!!

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8