2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kenmega
Egg
Egg
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: Preseason Preparations

Post by kenmega »

pajimoh wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:FALLEN THROUGH Paulo Dybala transfer to Tottenham now OFF as Juventus ‘decide not to sell’ Argentina forward

Quite unfortunate but then it may be gamesmanship from Juve.
First rule of transfer, never believe it until it is completed. Those clamouring for this deal cannot blame Levy or the club if the selling club decides against selling.
A lot of people will be disappointed and happy at the same time. Opposition fans delighted and guess who will be disappointed? :D
Rather we go for Fernandes than Dybala. If not, we should be happy with the outcome.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: delusional spurs pushing above dem weight
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Spurs fans take a bow your chairman has done a fantastic job,i think if all this signing come true you all will be just on pair or half inch behind City and on pair or above Liverpool....
Your guys should dream of going for the title.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Apparently the collapse of the Dybala deal has to do with Dybala's agent asking for £15M. Levy said OK but you are only getting £3M from me and the rest from Juve. Juve saw that their profit margin on the deal will drop so decided to end it.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Wooh Hoo...

Sessegnon and Lo Celso signed. Confirmed on TalkSports.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:Wooh Hoo...

You never learn :rotf: :rotf: Maybe but until the club or their club announce the transfers, I ain't budging
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: Wooh Hoo...

You never learn :rotf: :rotf: Maybe but until the club or their club announce the transfers, I ain't budging
Trust me it is a done deal. Ryan signed a 5 year contract. Meanwhile Ronaldo is urging his club to get Rodriguez in order to free up Dybala. There's still hope of getting him.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Rose at Watford :scared: :veryangry:.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Its a Goal wrote:Rose at Watford :scared: :veryangry:.
WTF :shock:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

BBC
There have been some rumours of Tottenham defender Danny Rose heading to Watford but that is not happening.
Phew!!!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Cristao II wrote:
BBC
There have been some rumours of Tottenham defender Danny Rose heading to Watford but that is not happening.
Phew!!!!
TalkSPORT confirmed Rose is staying... :thumb:
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

There is more to it than meets the eye in this Rose saga, why is he so desperate to leave Spurs!!! Maybe we should have just sold him if he is no longer willing to play for us.
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

NBC Sports/Sky Sports has just confirmed Giovanni Lo Celso has signed as a loaned player with obligation to buy.

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Easily this window's winners, probably Man City's biggest threat.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

kalani JR wrote:Easily this window's winners, probably Man City's biggest threat.
what?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Overall it has been a transfer window that I will grade A-. We kept all the key players that will help us to get to the next level and in addition brought in the necessary reinforcement. Players like Eriksen, Rose and Toby all still have a role to play in the team and cannot be discarded. The addition of Ndombele is massive because he is someone who can boss the midfield and create. Lo Celso, I believe, will help backup Eriksen and take his spot should he keep playing below his standard.

It is going to be interesting what the first team will look like. At first glace I believe it will be:

Kane
Lo Celso * Son
Eriksen
Ndombele * Sissoko
Rose * Jan * Toby * KWP
Lloris

Finally we have dept in squad as the likes of Sanchez, Ryan, Aurier, Winks, Dele, Moura and Moura are by their quality first team options. Happy days are here.

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

kalani JR wrote:Easily this window's winners, probably Man City's biggest threat.

I agree. There are some Spurs supporters around me in London are not happy with the outcome.
This has been a decent transfer window for us. If only we got Fernandes but all good. Looking forward to this title challenge this season.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

This window reminds me of draft day the movie.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

kenmega wrote:

I agree. There are some Spurs supporters around me in London are not happy with the outcome.
This has been a decent transfer window for us. If only we got Fernandes but all good. Looking forward to this title challenge this season.
You've managed not to sell any of your key players from last season, especially the Ajax trio that you were nailed on to lose. I don't know what your wage situation is but maybe you might just resign a couple of those guys. Dybala and Fernandes would have been cherries on top of a good window, nothing spoil really.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

^^^I agree with you, Kalani Jr.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

The mentioning of Dybala and Fernandez might make it seem like an underwhelming transfer period, but it's been a very very good one.
Ndombele, Lo Celso are very good signings. You then add young potentials like Sessegnon and Clarke, then you know it's been unbelievable compared to no signings last season.
We lost only one first steamer in Trippier.
We are also likely to gain more academy first teamer potentials in Parrot, Skipp and Tanganaga. Happy days. COYS

All our signings are under 25, if I'm not mistaken. That makes them long term signings, if Lo Celso is made permanent.

Hopefully we'll find out the financials soon in net spend.

Now for the bedding and team chemistry, hopefully it won't take long.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

kalani JR wrote:
kenmega wrote:

You've managed not to sell any of your key players from last season, especially the Ajax trio that you were nailed on to lose. I don't know what your wage situation is but maybe you might just resign a couple of those guys. Dybala and Fernandes would have been cherries on top of a good window, nothing spoil really.
I will be shocked if Eriksen is still there at the end of the European window
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower