2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] WAT v TOT [WK 23]

Post by Its a Goal »

Finished nil-nil. Fair result. Good to finally have a cleansheet but for God's sake why can't we score?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

If that pen had gone in, another loss. Son need to get his shooting boots back on
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Should Gedson start the next game? Do we need a proper target man?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: Should Gedson start the next game? Do we need a proper target man?
From the bit I saw he should start but JoMo may want to introduce him a bit more slowly and cautiously to the league, giving him 15 minutes here, 30 minutes there.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: Should Gedson start the next game? Do we need a proper target man?
If only Lamela had hit the ball a bit harder...

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

One of the best Tottenham stadium tour video. Full of tiny details missed out by other videos

[/video]
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs NOR [WK 24]

Post by Its a Goal »

This is going to be a day of reckoning for JoMo. If reports making the rounds are to be believed then Danny Rose is increasingly getting frustrated with Jose's training tactics and a quiet revolt is taking place in the dressing room. In order to quiet the rumors Mourinho made a bold declaration that Spurs will win today (who does that in this day and age?). Norwich, being a stubborn team to play, will use those remarks as a motivating factor to frustrate the team. If the unthinkable happens and Spurs drop points today then expect the Once Special One to go all mental and start throwing the players under the bus while the players will begin to angle for his exit.

Everybody gear up for a roller coaster ride.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Its a Goal wrote:This is going to be a day of reckoning for JoMo. If reports making the rounds are to be believed then Danny Rose is increasingly getting frustrated with Jose's training tactics and a quiet revolt is taking place in the dressing room. In order to quiet the rumors Mourinho made a bold declaration that Spurs will win today (who does that in this day and age?). Norwich, being a stubborn team to play, will use those remarks as a motivating factor to frustrate the team. If the unthinkable happens and Spurs drop points today then expect the Once Special One to go all mental and start throwing the players under the bus while the players will begin to angle for his exit.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... ayers.html

Good luck weathering the Reported storm lads :sneaky:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Its a Goal wrote:This is going to be a day of reckoning for JoMo. If reports making the rounds are to be believed then Danny Rose is increasingly getting frustrated with Jose's training tactics and a quiet revolt is taking place in the dressing room. In order to quiet the rumors Mourinho made a bold declaration that Spurs will win today (who does that in this day and age?). Norwich, being a stubborn team to play, will use those remarks as a motivating factor to frustrate the team. If the unthinkable happens and Spurs drop points today then expect the Once Special One to go all mental and start throwing the players under the bus while the players will begin to angle for his exit.

Danny Rose has been getting frustrated with the manager ever since he wanted to move to Manchester.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kalani JR wrote:

Danny Rose has been getting frustrated with the manager ever since he wanted to move to Manchester.
Rose checked out a long time ago. He was left out of pre season to look for another club. He stated he's going to run down his contract. His mind is not in it anymore. Get rid
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Welcome back Hugo :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is as strong a lineup as JoMo can make. The defense is the main area to watch and the gaffer has gone with the experience and partnership of Toby and Jan. Hopefully these two can start finding that magic even late into the season. Ndombele is back also and on the bench although Danny Rose is does not make the squad yet again. I believe the lineup will be a 4-2-3-1:

Son
Dele *Lamela * Lucas
Winks * Lo Celso
Ryan * Jan * Toby * Aurier
Lloris

Let's make this a special day to welcome the skipper back. COYS!!!

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Its a Goal wrote:This is as strong a lineup as JoMo can make. The defense is the main area to watch and the gaffer has gone with the experience and partnership of Toby and Jan. Hopefully these two can start finding that magic even late into the season. Ndombele is back also and on the bench although Danny Rose is does not make the squad yet again. I believe the lineup will be a 4-2-3-1:

Son
Dele *Lamela * Lucas
Winks * Lo Celso
Ryan * Jan * Toby * Aurier
Lloris

Let's make this a special day to welcome the skipper back. COYS!!!
Still, no steel in that midfield. Son better have his shooting boots on.
TGBATG, COYS
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Feel sorry for Gazza. He saved a pen in the last game and has played 23 or so games. Lloris sends him to the bench as soon as he is fit. Not cool
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Where’s Daniel Rose?
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

pajimoh wrote:One of the best Tottenham stadium tour video. Full of tiny details missed out by other videos

[/video]
Pajimoh, abeg whosai the trophy cabinet dey?
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Thunder wrote:
pajimoh wrote:One of the best Tottenham stadium tour video. Full of tiny details missed out by other videos

[/video]
Pajimoh, abeg whosai the trophy cabinet dey?
Why should we have one? Have you not heard - we've never won a trophy in our existence. Bloody good stadium though.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:Feel sorry for Gazza. He saved a pen in the last game and has played 23 or so games. Lloris sends him to the bench as soon as he is fit. Not cool
Typical example of a Tottenham fan, weak, sentimental and loser mentality. People are trying to win here and you are more concerned with the feelings of a player. smh
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

1-1
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a terrible team to watch. I didnt see the first half, were you guys this embarrassing?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ogbuefi bringing it home.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kaii! Moura is brain dead! No one can convince me otherwise! Tufia!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cito wrote:1-1
When Spurs took the lead you did not show face to give the good news. I knew haters were in the shadows waiting to show face should..... and you didn't disappoint :rotf: