2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] CHE vs TOT [WK 27]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 games and no goal(s) so far. I doubt JoMo will be able to resist the call to introduce Parrott in the next match.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Lifeline via OG
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Its a Goal wrote:Wow. Lo Celso is a lucky boy. VAR officials admit to making an error on that challenge as it should have been a red card.

We knew it was no error. Some people are using VAR to influence games.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lamela.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Wouldn't be Chelsea if SPURS weren't helped to come back.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Own goal
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Did Jose just snub Lampard’s handshake?
Last edited by Sleaky72 on Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: You have Parrot, you refuse to play him because "he is not ready." Yet, the Lucas Moura that is ready cannot score. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Forget Parrott. He is not ready for this stage of competition. You want to destroy his career before it starts. There have been many players who have had their careers destroyed because they were played in games they weren't ready for.

Lamela on for Ndombele.
Thats fine! wetin concern me! Enjoy your Lucas Moura in Europa League :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kenmega wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote: You have Parrot, you refuse to play him because "he is not ready." Yet, the Lucas Moura that is ready cannot score. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Forget Parrott. He is not ready for this stage of competition. You want to destroy his career before it starts. There have been many players who have had their careers destroyed because they were played in games they weren't ready for.

Lamela on for Ndombele.
Completely disagree with you on Parrott. Why did Ireland gave him a chance again?
People like Mourinho and IAG are reactive. They cant see the bigger picture. Remember how Rashford got his debut for United and what he did?

If Mourinho or IAG were the coaches at United during that game, they'd have played an old midfielder as a striker and told us that Rashford "is not ready." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kenmega wrote:Why is Vertonghen still playing?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Just the double on ya!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote:2 games and no goal(s) so far. I doubt JoMo will be able to resist the call to introduce Parrott in the next match.
oh really? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

We just seem to be regressing. What annoys me the most is that Levy always seems to be the one who sabotages his own good works. You knew Kane was going to be out for an extended period of time so why not resign Llorente? If you don't want Llorente then go out and find another striker no matter how far out you have to spread that search. Now the backup striker you depended on heavily is also going to be out for almost the entire season. Oh well, the slid down the table begins.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: 2 games and no goal(s) so far. I doubt JoMo will be able to resist the call to introduce Parrott in the next match.
oh really? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It is not because Parrott is ready for this level but because the fans are going to demand it and the pressure from the press will be unsustainable.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Are these refs watching the VAR screens ok at all? How can they look at the locelso foul and get it wrong?

Isn’t it time the refs used the pitch side monitors and own these calls?
Last edited by Cito on Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]kenmega[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

Lamela on for Ndombele.
Completely disagree with you on Parrott. Why did Ireland gave him a chance again?
People like Mourinho and IAG are reactive. They cant see the bigger picture. Remember how Rashford got his debut for United and what he did?

If Mourinho or IAG were the coaches at United during that game, they'd have played an old midfielder as a striker and told us that Rashford "is not ready." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rashford was 19 when he made his debut. Parrott has just barely turned 18. Parrott is more hype than substance and that is what Jose is trying to say. We saw him in the pre-season and he had only one shot which was even off target. Believe me if he was pulling trees in training by banging in goals all over he would have been fast tracked.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

“I didn’t see anything”...Mourhino.

For a sec I thought that was Wenger without the accent...’ I zizznt zee it’
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[/video]

This is the Troy that everyone is clamoring for. This was his start against Colchester.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I asked on FB but never got an answer, how many goals has anyone seen Troy score? Forget seeing, how many goals have you read that he scored? The media likes to sensationalize players before they are ready and hype them beyond their skill level. If Troy was banging in the goals in training and demonstrating the skills of what it takes to play at this level no way will he leave him behind. Instead of improving the kid has been regressing steadily to the point he can't even make match day squad.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Pajimoh is nothing but a coward
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Pajimoh is nothing but a coward
Na today you realize? I no talk am say you no get brain? Mssshhheeww :arrow:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!