2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [CL] TOT v BAY [GP-B GM2]

Post by balo »

Cristao II wrote:By the way Levy ain't to blame for this. The players need to look at themselves. The manager and his staff need to look at themselves. You can't force a player to sign a new contract. You can't force a manager to not be stoking flames of his departure with stupid non committal statements. Levy didn't hold a gun to Pochettino's head to sign that very expensive contract. There is going to be a showdown and there must be changes. This season is now officially a write-off. Come On You Spurs. 7-2 chei thank you Lord I no watch this game. I for don dey cry.

Another year, another write-off. At some point, the club must look at their flawed business model and make changes. Even if na beer cup, the club has to work towards winning one.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Not true. All made up.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

would be a major disgrace if the sex with a teammate's wife happened. Some people just dont have any decency nor self control
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:would be a major disgrace if the sex with a teammate's wife happened. Some people just dont have any decency nor self control
I tell you. We can laugh about it because it's football. But if it happened to a doctor, lawyer or a teacher, it won't be a laughing matter.
How can you destroy your mates family for a moment indiscretion?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

pajimoh wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:would be a major disgrace if the sex with a teammate's wife happened. Some people just dont have any decency nor self control
I tell you. We can laugh about it because it's football. But if it happened to a doctor, lawyer or a teacher, it won't be a laughing matter.

seriously. I lost any respect for that french point guard Tony Parker for SA Spurs, because his indiscretions with teammate Barry's wife caused problems and both couples divorced. By the way, Spurs again?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

People put footballers on a pedestal. The same way you have despicable human beings in other careers, is the same way you have a footballer who is a despicable human being.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:
People put footballers on a pedestal. The same way you have despicable human beings in other careers, is the same way you have a footballer who is a despicable human being.
very true. I don't put them on any pedestal sha. I just imagine that if someone is your teammate, the one you go to battle with, one would have the decency to control their impulses. Shame sha.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Small sex with pesin's wife now I'm despicable? Who amongst us hasn't?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kalani JR wrote:Small sex with pesin's wife now I'm despicable? Who amongst us hasn't?

I haven't and never will. There are several willing single ladies out there.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Small sex with pesin's wife now I'm despicable? Who amongst us hasn't?

You shouldn't take these type of comments from Kalani seriously.. most of his posts are made with sarcasm.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

balo wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
what are you trying to tell us? You play away games? :shock:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

balo wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
balo wrote:
kajifu wrote:Spurs fans need to demand meeting with the team to beg them or leave.The player that leak sex tape should leave the club very bad.I thought beloved have big issues it seems Spurs that i thought get top 4th on locked down might be in big trouble making it.Leicester need to be surprise they will make top 4 as i don't see Arsenal,Chelsea,Mani and spurs playing better than them so far.
So it is the player that leaked the tape that should leave and not the one who ate another man's cookie?

Priorities!
Waht is this sex tape business?

Things flying around Twitter that Verthongen [sp] chopped Eriksen's wife. Not sure how true that is though. Then Kane hit Verthongen with a bazooka of a right hook [emphasis mine].

If that disrupted Spurs' flow, that would be unfortunate. The coach must nip that in the bud real quick.
Nip in the bud? Bro, that ish is a fully grown Iroko tree at the moment. The budding stage was eons ago.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Please, has anyone seen my friend and my brother,IAG? :D
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

danfo driver wrote:
Cristao II wrote:By the way Levy ain't to blame for this. The players need to look at themselves. The manager and his staff need to look at themselves. You can't force a player to sign a new contract. You can't force a manager to not be stoking flames of his departure with stupid non committal statements. Levy didn't hold a gun to Pochettino's head to sign that very expensive contract. There is going to be a showdown and there must be changes. This season is now officially a write-off. Come On You Spurs. 7-2 chei thank you Lord I no watch this game. I for don dey cry.
The problem here is that Spurs' arrogance has come back to burn them! For years, you guys danced and twerked to Levy's arrogance! Bragging about Levy being a hard man negotiator! Well, last year, no one wanted to negotiate with levy. They left him with his poison! You guys were dancing because Poch, Ericksen, Alderweireld, Rose, Kane, Alli etc etc were held against their will. Well, now you have to deal with the poison within your camp!
This has been going on for nearly 20 years with one trophy to prove himself. Scholar, Sugar, Buchler and now Levy have been arrogant clowns since winning the UEFA Cup in 1984. That’s how the so called curse kicked in...
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cristao II wrote:Not true. All made up.
Thank God,it look very bad if it was true.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

danfo driver wrote:
The problem here is that Spurs' arrogance has come back to burn them! For years, you guys danced and twerked to Levy's arrogance! Bragging about Levy being a hard man negotiator! Well, last year, no one wanted to negotiate with levy. They left him with his poison! You guys were dancing because Poch, Ericksen, Alderweireld, Rose, Kane, Alli etc etc were held against their will. Well, now you have to deal with the poison within your camp!
Much Ado about nothing. Spurs will be fine. Thanks for your public announcement.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Spurs are indeed fine. They know what it felt like.

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Yawa!
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Seriously?

You berra check ya life o. There are lots of spiritual reasons you don't want to but you will be a better judge than me.

Never ever! Tufiakwa!
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Thunder wrote:Please, has anyone seen my friend and my brother,IAG? :D
Na true o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
Seriously?

You berra check ya life o. There are lots of spiritual reasons you don't want to but you will be a better judge than me.

Never ever! Tufiakwa!
:rotf: :rotf: Please.. with all the women who sleep with married men and nothing happens to them. You think its different to sleep with a married man than it is to sleep with a married woman? :lol: :lol: :lol:

And lets not even mention the long list of classless married women who cheat.