2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs MAC [WK 25]

Post by danfo driver »

pajimoh wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Sanchez :lol:. Oh my God. Almost gifts Citey the goal they were looking for.
That guy must be on the powder Colombia is famous for? Smh
Sanchez is Sanchez. The guy cannot be trusted and when a defender cannot be trusted, he is of no good to his team. Tottenham will purchase a starting CB in the summer. They have no choice.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:A big win but costly. Steven injury.
Cramp
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

What's the verdict on Lo Celso? Potential to make us forget Eriksen?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:A big win but costly. Steven injury.
Cramp
Winter break is coming right?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Spurs fans, make we discuss Ndombele. I dont think there is any other player with more skill, standing, than this guy int he league. There was one mvoe the guy did before the game ended, which completely destroyed the City player. Then his assist... If this guy ca stay fit, man!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

kalani JR wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:Zinchenko you homophobic slur!
Don’t you know who is reffing.
You should know better than to use a slur. I have reported you.
maricón - Wiktionary
maricón m (plural maricones, feminine maricona, feminine plural mariconas) ... coward; (Chile) #$%@^&*, coward, irresponsible husband or father (mean or rude ...
‎Spanish · ‎Noun
Salty About Eddie? Try harder and we remember what you called Rohr but who is watching?
It means f----t let's not play dumb.

No it doesn’t ... it depends on context. You’re not Spanish so you won’t get it.
What do I care anyway.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maricón - Wiktionary
maricón m (plural maricones, feminine maricona, feminine plural mariconas) ... coward; (Chile) #$%@^&*, coward, irresponsible husband or father (mean or rude ...
‎Spanish · ‎Noun
Salty About Eddie? Try harder and we remember what you called Rohr but who is watching?
I have reported him to the moderators and he will be dealt with
Oh dear I’m so scared!
You can report me to Trump if you want. You’re a loser who has this place as your only solace in life. Like I give two qualms.
You spend all the time here like a rotten skunk baiting and abusing everyone from the head coach who you called a B@stard to TXJ who you insulted his parents and family ... and you think I give two farts about ya?
Go hug a wet transformer dummy.
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

danfo driver wrote:Spurs fans, make we discuss Ndombele. I dont think there is any other player with more skill, standing, than this guy int he league. There was one mvoe the guy did before the game ended, which completely destroyed the City player. Then his assist... If this guy ca stay fit, man!
This season is just a learning curve for him in the Premier League. Next season, him and Winks in the DM/CM roles will be powerful next season and maybe Gedson as a back up too.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote: What's the verdict on Lo Celso? Potential to make us forget Eriksen?
This season he has helped soften the blow of losing Eriksen from the start of the season. His defensive work is quite impressive and going forward he creates space and finds his man with his close and long range passes. With the addition of 2 or 3 more key players in the summer this team can in for a shouting next season.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Sleaky72 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maricón - Wiktionary
‎Spanish · ‎Noun

No it doesn’t ... it depends on context. You’re not Spanish so you won’t get it.
What do I care anyway.
If you used "puto" I wouldn't have edited it but "maricon" is far less ambiguous.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kenmega wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Spurs fans, make we discuss Ndombele. I dont think there is any other player with more skill, standing, than this guy int he league. There was one mvoe the guy did before the game ended, which completely destroyed the City player. Then his assist... If this guy ca stay fit, man!
This season is just a learning curve for him in the Premier League. Next season, him and Winks in the DM/CM roles will be powerful next season and maybe Gedson as a back up too.
You guys need to actually make a serious investment in the DM position. Ndombele is actually an attacking CM or an AM and Winks, when he plays deep, needs a very strong, defensively sound DM beside him. I would go all out for Ndidi. Unfortunately, Ndidi should be aspiring for the City/Liverpool/Barca/Madrid.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

kalani JR wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maricón - Wiktionary
‎Spanish · ‎Noun

What do I care anyway.
If you used "puto" I wouldn't have edited it but "maricon" is far less ambiguous.

You are going on about an area you have no understanding uv.
Spanish is spoken in my house and you don’t understand context.
The context was “dumb a$$”.
Anyway think what you want. I’ve already posted context 4 you but follow your agenda.
I really don’t care.

Who will call someone a gay slur for making an error? You call him dumb! Again you are clearly agenda driven.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Nicked from a FaceBook Group

Not even a left back but has his pockets full already.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

On JoMo's first training session when he was hired, he saw Japhet and immediately called out his assistants pointing to him saying that's him, that's the guy that marked Christiano Ronaldo. He is a very good defender.

I thought that was Jose blowing smoke up the young guy's backside to try to try to win some browny points. Apparently he fully trust and believes in him.

Were people not saying Mourinho only likes buying and playing older players and never gives the youth a chance? Let's see, his first 3 signings have all been very young players (Lo Celso, Gedson and Bergwjin), promoted Japhet already and got rid of 2 older first team players in Eriksen and Danny Rose.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Not that Tottenham or rather, Levy, doesn’t have previous for such acquisitions. Ogbuefi won’t get millions to squander. Did he not, of his own volition, attest to a change in ethos? Perhaps this is further evidence of such.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote:On JoMo's first training session when he was hired, he saw Japhet and immediately called out his assistants pointing to him saying that's him, that's the guy that marked Christiano Ronaldo. He is a very good defender.

I thought that was Jose blowing smoke up the young guy's backside to try to try to win some browny points. Apparently he fully trust and believes in him.

Were people not saying Mourinho only likes buying and playing older players and never gives the youth a chance? Let's see, his first 3 signings have all been very young players (Lo Celso, Gedson and Bergwjin), promoted Japhet already and got rid of 2 older first team players in Eriksen and Danny Rose.
Give it time. Jose is still building his team. It took Poch at least a season. I still remember how I roundly denounced his tactics until he discovered Ryan Mason was the missing piece.

There are still some more surprises. If anyone were to offer me 100+m for Dele Alli right now - I would take it.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Its a Goal wrote:On JoMo's first training session when he was hired, he saw Japhet and immediately called out his assistants pointing to him saying that's him, that's the guy that marked Christiano Ronaldo. He is a very good defender.

One of the lies that people perpetuate. In Chelsea he gave a YOUNG Mikel a chance. In Madrid I recall Varane.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

wanaj0 wrote:

One of the lies that people perpetuate. In Chelsea he gave a YOUNG Mikel a chance. In Madrid I recall Varane.
Eh the criticism is partly valid, it's hard to find youth players that he integrated into senior football. He tried very hard at Inter but those guys were headcases. Pep on the other hand skates off, the league is basically out of bounds but Garcia and Foden can't get minutes.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sleaky72 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
maricón - Wiktionary
‎Spanish · ‎Noun
I have reported him to the moderators and he will be dealt with
Oh dear I’m so scared!
You can report me to Trump if you want. You’re a loser who has this place as your only solace in life. Like I give two qualms.
You spend all the time here like a rotten skunk baiting and abusing everyone from the head coach who you called a B@stard to TXJ who you insulted his parents and family ... and you think I give two farts about ya?
Go hug a wet transformer dummy.
actually all you do is post in the assanal thread talking , crying and complaining to yourself ..now you come here to claim someone else no get life....smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

Eh the criticism is partly valid, it's hard to find youth players that he integrated into senior football. He tried very hard at Inter but those guys were headcases. Pep on the other hand skates off, the league is basically out of bounds but Garcia and Foden can't get minutes.
Usually hard for those who arent interested in looking.

Inter Milan
Davide Santon
Rene Khrin
Mario Balotelli (he was 17, but less so, because he was promoted by Mancini)

Madrid
Alvaro Morata
Nacho Fernandez (I am stunned this one actually went on to have a successful career)
Alex Fernandez (i have no clue what he saw in this one)
Pablo Sarabia (surprised he also went on to have a successful career)
Fabinho
Jose Rodriguez
Denis

There are several others, but I am not going to list players who he gave 5 mins here and there just to pad up his "I promoted youth players"

Man Utd
McTominay

Mourinho's problem, aside from the demand from the board to win now, is that he hasnt stayed at a club long enough to perfect the youth players he has promoted.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

Inter Milan
Davide Santon
Rene Khrin

Madrid
Alvaro Morata
Nacho Fernandez (I am stunned this one actually went on to have a successful career)
Fabinho
Jose Rodriguez
Denis

There are several others, but I am not going to list players who he gave 5 mins here and there just to pad up his "I promoted youth players"

Man Utd
McTominay

Mourinho's problem, aside from the demand from the board to win now, is that he hasnt stayed at a club long enough to perfect the youth players he has promoted.
I was counting Santon and Balo but Rene didn't make many appearances. I don't think Sarabia even played while Mourinho was there.

I agree with your conclusion, that's why I usually consider his Inter side the truest version of him.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

Inter Milan
Davide Santon
Rene Khrin

Madrid
Alvaro Morata
Fabinho
Jose Rodriguez
Denis

Man Utd
McTominay

I was counting Santon and Balo but Rene didn't make many appearances. I don't think Sarabia even played while Mourinho was there.

I agree with your conclusion, that's why I usually consider his Inter side the truest version of him.
Check again.